Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] Suspended Disbelief - Discussion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59
Lockdown. Any votes after this will not be accepted. Please do not post until the End Of The Day post comes out!
Lockdown. Any votes after this will not be accepted. Please do not post until the End Of The Day post comes out!
jghAv2V.png
Players:
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @FunFilledWTFery @Maithax @Fil @Thatonespeedster @Clw23 @Booke @Tynnk @Person @QiEclipse @Knickknacks @MysticalScribe @Rosetta248
Subs:
@Chessboard @Embertheskywing @Combtaystic @Cognitive
Specs:
@Fortuna @LadySiren @Misc20 @Vrykolakas @Shimmerwing @BlueCoriander @EarthPhoenix
End of Day 1

"Alright, alright, that's enough for now!"
With a small chuckle, he grabbed a net and brought it down on a neon green butterfly, trapping it effectively between the table surface and the net mesh.

"Oh boy, this one's a fiesty one, isn't she?" Spark chuckled as she pointed to the now desperate butterfly, repeatedly ramming against the net in futile attempts to escape. Without another word, the flame colored cat brought a paw down onto the butterfly, turning it into a blast of rainbow coloured confetti.

You flap your wings frantically, hoping that your fragile body won't be blown to smithereens from the blast. You squeeze your eyes shut when you think the blast is about to hit you, praying that you'll be alright. And... you're alright!

When your eyes open again, you feel the sudden urge to slap yourself in the face to see if you're dreaming. Your new form is equally weird. A shiny cone seems to be jutting out of your forehead, and... you have hooves???

Your mouth drops open in suprise as you look around and realize that other people have been turned into unicorns. Excitement quickly overcame your suprise as you realize that you must have been turned into a unicorn as well.

PPPPFFFFFFFF!!

A unicorn farts, creating an expanding cloud of glitter. The unicorn obeys Newton's third law of motion, and is pushed upwards from the fart.

A giggle bursts through you as you fart as well.
The room is now filled with rainbow glitter clouds and farting unicorns.

Tynnk was lynched. They were the mafia roleblocker.
Night 1 has begun--you may continue posting.
Night 1 ends on 0200 FRT, Friday 25 May. Remember to submit night actions before then via Quicktopic!
Players:
@MagykalWagykal @Tanglefire @B00KW0RM @FunFilledWTFery @Maithax @Fil @Thatonespeedster @Clw23 @Booke @Tynnk @Person @QiEclipse @Knickknacks @MysticalScribe @Rosetta248
Subs:
@Chessboard @Embertheskywing @Combtaystic @Cognitive
Specs:
@Fortuna @LadySiren @Misc20 @Vrykolakas @Shimmerwing @BlueCoriander @EarthPhoenix
End of Day 1

"Alright, alright, that's enough for now!"
With a small chuckle, he grabbed a net and brought it down on a neon green butterfly, trapping it effectively between the table surface and the net mesh.

"Oh boy, this one's a fiesty one, isn't she?" Spark chuckled as she pointed to the now desperate butterfly, repeatedly ramming against the net in futile attempts to escape. Without another word, the flame colored cat brought a paw down onto the butterfly, turning it into a blast of rainbow coloured confetti.

You flap your wings frantically, hoping that your fragile body won't be blown to smithereens from the blast. You squeeze your eyes shut when you think the blast is about to hit you, praying that you'll be alright. And... you're alright!

When your eyes open again, you feel the sudden urge to slap yourself in the face to see if you're dreaming. Your new form is equally weird. A shiny cone seems to be jutting out of your forehead, and... you have hooves???

Your mouth drops open in suprise as you look around and realize that other people have been turned into unicorns. Excitement quickly overcame your suprise as you realize that you must have been turned into a unicorn as well.

PPPPFFFFFFFF!!

A unicorn farts, creating an expanding cloud of glitter. The unicorn obeys Newton's third law of motion, and is pushed upwards from the fart.

A giggle bursts through you as you fart as well.
The room is now filled with rainbow glitter clouds and farting unicorns.

Tynnk was lynched. They were the mafia roleblocker.
Night 1 has begun--you may continue posting.
Night 1 ends on 0200 FRT, Friday 25 May. Remember to submit night actions before then via Quicktopic!
jghAv2V.png
@Fil has not posted at all during the day. If they do not come back before Day 2 starts (which is in 24 hours), I will start searching for a substitute.
(Hope you're okay <3)
@Fil has not posted at all during the day. If they do not come back before Day 2 starts (which is in 24 hours), I will start searching for a substitute.
(Hope you're okay <3)
jghAv2V.png
We're...allowed to post, right?
We're...allowed to post, right?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire
You may continue posting!
@Tanglefire
You may continue posting!
jghAv2V.png
Okay, so Tynnk flipped scum.

Now I'm rather curious as to why her scummates continued to let her scream and blabber in the thread without at least trying to help her refine her posts or anything a bit.

I'm also going to look through the thread to see if there is anyone who seemed to stand out in trying to defend her. Also any chance there looks like a bus on her wagon?

Okay, so Tynnk flipped scum.

Now I'm rather curious as to why her scummates continued to let her scream and blabber in the thread without at least trying to help her refine her posts or anything a bit.

I'm also going to look through the thread to see if there is anyone who seemed to stand out in trying to defend her. Also any chance there looks like a bus on her wagon?

I'm guessing we have 3-4 mafia, depending whether we have 3p. One thing good is that mafia lost their roleblocker. I couldn't believe they'll give up a roleblocker so easily, tbh.

i have a feeling this night is going to be a bit chaotic. considering drivers are here. Bad bad drivers
I'm guessing we have 3-4 mafia, depending whether we have 3p. One thing good is that mafia lost their roleblocker. I couldn't believe they'll give up a roleblocker so easily, tbh.

i have a feeling this night is going to be a bit chaotic. considering drivers are here. Bad bad drivers
Unless the other mafia were trying to establish themselves as town, it's a pretty bad idea to bus Tynnk on day 1. Then again, that is Tynnk's playstyle, and it always attracts suss. Though I should have known that Tynnk claiming town and continuing to talk about it was suspicious. Usually when someone does that day 1 it's a mafia... I've done it, Cognitive has done it, and now Tynnk. I'm kicking myself right now. Bad Tynnk for tricking me! *throws potato*
Unless the other mafia were trying to establish themselves as town, it's a pretty bad idea to bus Tynnk on day 1. Then again, that is Tynnk's playstyle, and it always attracts suss. Though I should have known that Tynnk claiming town and continuing to talk about it was suspicious. Usually when someone does that day 1 it's a mafia... I've done it, Cognitive has done it, and now Tynnk. I'm kicking myself right now. Bad Tynnk for tricking me! *throws potato*
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
Wow, when I was last here, the page was on 18. Now it’s 25.

You guys were busy. Sorry if I've seemed like I'm lurking the last few pages, but I was actually sleeping.

Since this is my first game, I can't really answer Tynnk's questionare all too well. But I'll do my best.

If I were townie:
I would probably read the posts carefully and post what I felt I need to post. I would try not to draw suspicion on myself, so I wouldn't be lynched.

If I were Mafia:
I would participate in the conversation enough to keep suspicion off of me.

If I were 3p:
? I am such a noob, can someone tell em what this is?

If I were mod:
Honestly, I'd probably never be a mod in a Mafia game.
Wow, when I was last here, the page was on 18. Now it’s 25.

You guys were busy. Sorry if I've seemed like I'm lurking the last few pages, but I was actually sleeping.

Since this is my first game, I can't really answer Tynnk's questionare all too well. But I'll do my best.

If I were townie:
I would probably read the posts carefully and post what I felt I need to post. I would try not to draw suspicion on myself, so I wouldn't be lynched.

If I were Mafia:
I would participate in the conversation enough to keep suspicion off of me.

If I were 3p:
? I am such a noob, can someone tell em what this is?

If I were mod:
Honestly, I'd probably never be a mod in a Mafia game.
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
Pg 3- Magy comes in, first to be squinty at Tynnk. Personally I doubt scum would come in, guns blazing, to sus their teammate. Ofc, you never know in mafia ------ -Person kinda defends Tynnk [quote name="Person" date="2018-05-22 07:46:41" ] @/MagykalWagykal I am more under the impression of Tynk was just trying to get the ball rolling. I, for right now, am going to keep an open mind about them for now, as it seems you are doing as well. We haven't heard from a majority of the people yet. It would be interesting to hear @/Tynnk s reasoning for not being keen on answering their survey. [/quote] Okay okay now this posts rubs me the wrong way. I'm not sure, but to me it just seems, quick to defend someone? Idk, maybe just me thinking too much. ----- Pg 4- Booke pointing out weird stuff from Tynnk Imma be back soon after dinner
Pg 3- Magy comes in, first to be squinty at Tynnk. Personally I doubt scum would come in, guns blazing, to sus their teammate. Ofc, you never know in mafia

-Person kinda defends Tynnk
Person wrote on 2018-05-22 07:46:41:
@/MagykalWagykal
I am more under the impression of Tynk was just trying to get the ball rolling. I, for right now, am going to keep an open mind about them for now, as it seems you are doing as well. We haven't heard from a majority of the people yet. It would be interesting to hear @/Tynnk s reasoning for not being keen on answering their survey.

Okay okay now this posts rubs me the wrong way. I'm not sure, but to me it just seems, quick to defend someone? Idk, maybe just me thinking too much.

Pg 4- Booke pointing out weird stuff from Tynnk

Imma be back soon after dinner
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59