Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Done!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 345 346
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-04-21 22:43:39" ] [size=7]also to all players ping me whenever you wish to speak with me[/size] [/quote] I'm allergic to pinging in mafia games
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-04-21 22:43:39:
also to all players ping me whenever you wish to speak with me

I'm allergic to pinging in mafia games
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote name="Avene" date="2018-04-21 22:44:07" ] Intros! I'm Ray, she/her, only Mafia experience is when I played Kirk's Historical Mafia about 794 years ago, was too naive & got killed. But also lynch, lynch, lynch! [/quote] AYYYYYYY HI Which game were you in, Hist1?
Avene wrote on 2018-04-21 22:44:07:
Intros!

I'm Ray, she/her, only Mafia experience is when I played Kirk's Historical Mafia about 794 years ago, was too naive & got killed.

But also lynch, lynch, lynch!

AYYYYYYY HI

Which game were you in, Hist1?
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-04-21 22:43:26" ] [quote name="abyssum" date="2018-04-21 22:41:12" ] cat's thoughts so far seem to be leaning a bit anti-town, since a few of those points are essentially "it makes it hard for people who aren't town" [/quote] Agree. Or just general new-ness, I haven't decided which. [/quote] I am on edge given that this is a bastard game streight out. it kinda throws everything i ever knew out of the water (pun not inteded). "some" lieing is still lieing. How can we trust anything we read? players abilities. unless im wrong this is a roll heavy game too so why not can cops work like that off the bat. In all my normal years of playing, even in role games, ive never seen someone ask just streight out "are you town" day 1 thats like shit you save for when its like day 3 and its a huge arugments happening. ………… granted all those games where longer tan this one so i might just be different. @kirkfan2255 @abyssum also TY for the thread im blind.
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-04-21 22:43:26:
abyssum wrote on 2018-04-21 22:41:12:
cat's thoughts so far seem to be leaning a bit anti-town, since a few of those points are essentially "it makes it hard for people who aren't town"

Agree. Or just general new-ness, I haven't decided which.
I am on edge given that this is a ******* game streight out. it kinda throws everything i ever knew out of the water (pun not inteded).
"some" lieing is still lieing. How can we trust anything we read? players abilities.
unless im wrong this is a roll heavy game too so why not can cops work like that off the bat.
In all my normal years of playing, even in role games, ive never seen someone ask just streight out "are you town" day 1
thats like
**** you save for when its like day 3 and its a huge arugments happening.
…………
granted all those games where longer tan this one so i might just be different.
@kirkfan2255 @abyssum

also TY for the thread im blind.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234 [quote]exsplain to to me the serial killer problem? that is a new term for me to hear[/quote] you said that third parties, such as a serial killer, would find it uncomfortable to answer the question (or they might be caught in a lie). i don't care, though, because a serial killer is anti-town. therefore, it's the serial killer's problem--not mine. [quote]well if your the cop then we're having a problem with you digging for information and you become a target for the mafia[/quote] everyone who's town SHOULD be digging for info, cop or otherwise
@catgame21234
Quote:
exsplain to to me the serial killer problem? that is a new term for me to hear
you said that third parties, such as a serial killer, would find it uncomfortable to answer the question (or they might be caught in a lie). i don't care, though, because a serial killer is anti-town. therefore, it's the serial killer's problem--not mine.
Quote:
well if your the cop then we're having a problem with you digging for information and you become a target for the mafia
everyone who's town SHOULD be digging for info, cop or otherwise
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-04-21 22:45:58" ] AYYYYYYY HI Which game were you in, Hist1? [/quote] I believe it was? I was under another username, then, however.
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-04-21 22:45:58:

AYYYYYYY HI

Which game were you in, Hist1?

I believe it was? I was under another username, then, however.
3PxlXSK.png
wait
*digs through own forums*

hey, kirk! you ran the other mafia I was in long ago as well
Fountain of Life, remember
wait

OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
[quote name="DoppelBia" date="2018-04-21 22:42:40" ] I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of d1 lynches myself, I don't think there's enough evidence to decide, so it's too big of a risk for town to end up lynching town. But I won't try to convince anyone otherwise, I just won't vote if I think I don't have enough to be suspicious of anybody [/quote] Here's a problem I have with this argument, how much evidence is enough? Because the lynch is towns only guaranteed defense mechanism. Everything else can be blocked. U less you're playing in a game with a [b]massive design flaw[/b], this will never be blockable. Town not lynching gives mafia what is essentially a free kill, because the threat is not there. There are times when it is advantageous to not lynch. D1 is not one of them ime.
DoppelBia wrote on 2018-04-21 22:42:40:
I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of d1 lynches myself, I don't think there's enough evidence to decide, so it's too big of a risk for town to end up lynching town. But I won't try to convince anyone otherwise, I just won't vote if I think I don't have enough to be suspicious of anybody

Here's a problem I have with this argument, how much evidence is enough?

Because the lynch is towns only guaranteed defense mechanism. Everything else can be blocked. U less you're playing in a game with a massive design flaw, this will never be blockable. Town not lynching gives mafia what is essentially a free kill, because the threat is not there.

There are times when it is advantageous to not lynch. D1 is not one of them ime.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote name="DoppelBia" date="2018-04-21 22:49:22" ] wait *digs through own forums* hey, kirk! you ran the other mafia I was in long ago as well Fountain of Life, remember [/quote] Hi! -waves-
DoppelBia wrote on 2018-04-21 22:49:22:
wait

Hi! -waves-
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
maybe we've all just been a participant of kirk's old mafia games

maybe we didn't choose to join this game

maybe kirk hyponotized us
maybe we've all just been a participant of kirk's old mafia games