Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Done!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 345 346
@catgame21234
@catgame21234
LUZk8tY.png
I mean I don't want to reveal my alignment day one because one, I'd like to not get killed the first day, and two, where's the fun in that?

As for d1 lynches, I'm all for them.
I mean I don't want to reveal my alignment day one because one, I'd like to not get killed the first day, and two, where's the fun in that?

As for d1 lynches, I'm all for them.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
also I really need to read up on some possible mafia roles, because all I know well are

cop/detective
angel

And that's it
also I really need to read up on some possible mafia roles, because all I know well are

cop/detective
angel

And that's it
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@catgame21234
Lynching rules are explained in this post:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2422284/1#post_32799468
@catgame21234
Lynching rules are explained in this post:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2422284/1#post_32799468
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-04-21 22:33:44" ] [quote name="kirkfan2255" date="2018-04-21 22:27:51" ] Why shouldn't this be asked on day 1? [/quote] [LIST=1] [*]The person asking the question could have a lie detection ability by someone responding to a direct question (this ability can easly be neutral for there migt be a 3rd party in the game for example and the mafia would be looking for em' ie serisal killer) [*]OR thie person is a cop and is looking for information this way and is trying to use this ability. [*]anyone can just lie about this information. [*]This move of directly asking someone to do a "hard claim" of their aliment sets up a lot of sus (suspision) on that target person because they are well a hard clame. [*]This is also drawing a huge number of attention to that person just boldy asking this question to players [*]what if this player's goal (person asking the question) is to annoy others to get lynched (jester) [/LIST] [/quote] 1. This is an incredibly uncommon role to go on. Even if this is the case, that player could only receive 1 response per day and town players would most likely want to answer this. 2. Cops don't work like this. Lie detectors and cops are distinct roles. 3. That is rather the point, yes. 4. Anyone can say they're town. One of the many goals of the mafia is to be towny enough to not be lynched because they win by parity. 5. Asking any question or talking in the thread draws a huge amount of attention? 6. Doubtful this is a strategy to get lynched as a jester. This is a more effective tactic to get killed by scum. People aren't lynched for being annoying.
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-04-21 22:33:44:
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2018-04-21 22:27:51:
Why shouldn't this be asked on day 1?
  1. The person asking the question could have a lie detection ability by someone responding to a direct question (this ability can easly be neutral for there migt be a 3rd party in the game for example and the mafia would be looking for em' ie serisal killer)
  2. OR thie person is a cop and is looking for information this way and is trying to use this ability.
  3. anyone can just lie about this information.
  4. This move of directly asking someone to do a "hard claim" of their aliment sets up a lot of sus (suspision) on that target person because they are well a hard clame.
  5. This is also drawing a huge number of attention to that person just boldy asking this question to players
  6. what if this player's goal (person asking the question) is to annoy others to get lynched (jester)

1. This is an incredibly uncommon role to go on. Even if this is the case, that player could only receive 1 response per day and town players would most likely want to answer this.
2. Cops don't work like this. Lie detectors and cops are distinct roles.
3. That is rather the point, yes.
4. Anyone can say they're town. One of the many goals of the mafia is to be towny enough to not be lynched because they win by parity.
5. Asking any question or talking in the thread draws a huge amount of attention?
6. Doubtful this is a strategy to get lynched as a jester. This is a more effective tactic to get killed by scum. People aren't lynched for being annoying.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
cat's thoughts so far seem to be leaning a bit anti-town, since a few of those points are essentially "it makes it hard for people who aren't town"
cat's thoughts so far seem to be leaning a bit anti-town, since a few of those points are essentially "it makes it hard for people who aren't town"
LUZk8tY.png
I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of d1 lynches myself, I don't think there's enough evidence to decide, so it's too big of a risk for town to end up lynching town. But I won't try to convince anyone otherwise, I just won't vote if I think I don't have enough to be suspicious of anybody
I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of d1 lynches myself, I don't think there's enough evidence to decide, so it's too big of a risk for town to end up lynching town. But I won't try to convince anyone otherwise, I just won't vote if I think I don't have enough to be suspicious of anybody
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
[quote name="abyssum" date="2018-04-21 22:41:12" ] cat's thoughts so far seem to be leaning a bit anti-town, since a few of those points are essentially "it makes it hard for people who aren't town" [/quote] Agree. Or just general new-ness, I haven't decided which.
abyssum wrote on 2018-04-21 22:41:12:

Agree. Or just general new-ness, I haven't decided which.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
okay one more b4 bed [quote name="abyssum" date="2018-04-21 22:38:28" ] [quote]The person asking the question could have a lie detection ability by someone responding to a direct question (this ability can easly be neutral for there migt be a 3rd party in the game for example and the mafia would be looking for em' ie serisal killer)[/quote] That, my friend, is the serial killer's problem. i am not fussed about how they feel about the question. why are you? = = = == = == = = [b]exsplain to to me the serial killer problem? that is a new term for me to hear[/b] [quote]OR thie person is a cop and is looking for information this way and is trying to use this ability.[/quote] so? [b]well if your the cop then we're having a problem with you digging for information and you become a target for the mafia[/b] [quote]This move of directly asking someone to do a "hard claim" of their aliment sets up a lot of sus (suspision) on that target person because they are well a hard clame. This is also drawing a huge number of attention to that person just boldy asking this question to players [/quote] These aren't negatives to me = = = = [b]fare[/b] [quote]what if this player's goal (person asking the question) is to annoy others to get lynched (jester)[/quote] well, now you're hurting my feelings = = = = = [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/c281eb235f5f6bc5667cf856e8c3eb1a/tenor.gif[/img] I like you. [/quote] @abyssum [size=7]also to all players ping me whenever you wish to speak with me[/size]
okay one more b4 bed
abyssum wrote on 2018-04-21 22:38:28:
Quote:
The person asking the question could have a lie detection ability by someone responding to a direct question (this ability can easly be neutral for there migt be a 3rd party in the game for example and the mafia would be looking for em' ie serisal killer)
That, my friend, is the serial killer's problem. i am not fussed about how they feel about the question. why are you?
= = = == = == = =
exsplain to to me the serial killer problem? that is a new term for me to hear
Quote:
OR thie person is a cop and is looking for information this way and is trying to use this ability.
so?

well if your the cop then we're having a problem with you digging for information and you become a target for the mafia
Quote:
This move of directly asking someone to do a "hard claim" of their aliment sets up a lot of sus (suspision) on that target person because they are well a hard clame.
This is also drawing a huge number of attention to that person just boldy asking this question to players
These aren't negatives to me

= = = =
fare

Quote:
what if this player's goal (person asking the question) is to annoy others to get lynched (jester)
well, now you're hurting my feelings
= = = = =

tenor.gif I like you.

@abyssum

also to all players ping me whenever you wish to speak with me
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Intros!

I'm Ray, she/her, only Mafia experience is when I played Kirk's Historical Mafia about 794 years ago, was too naive & got killed.

But also lynch, lynch, lynch!
Intros!

I'm Ray, she/her, only Mafia experience is when I played Kirk's Historical Mafia about 794 years ago, was too naive & got killed.

But also lynch, lynch, lynch!
3PxlXSK.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 345 346