Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [WC] Midnight Mayhem Mafia - Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 345 346
Oh hi :)
Is this the part when we start introducing ourselves?

If so I thought I'd let you all know that, living on FR+9, lockdown starts at 5 am for me, so I'll most likely be sound asleep around the last hours of the day (and miss all the plot twists).
All in all, during weekdays I expect 3:00 - 8:00 FR time to be my peak period of activity (if my math serves me well).

Well that turned out pretty long. Sorry xD

I'm excited to be playing again with so many people I already know (and with those I don't yet, too!) :3
Oh hi :)
Is this the part when we start introducing ourselves?

If so I thought I'd let you all know that, living on FR+9, lockdown starts at 5 am for me, so I'll most likely be sound asleep around the last hours of the day (and miss all the plot twists).
All in all, during weekdays I expect 3:00 - 8:00 FR time to be my peak period of activity (if my math serves me well).

Well that turned out pretty long. Sorry xD

I'm excited to be playing again with so many people I already know (and with those I don't yet, too!) :3
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
i can hear law and order svu in the living room..chung chung

@kirkfan2255 explain lamp

@kirkfan2255 explain lamp
LUZk8tY.png
No introductions we quadruple post without knowing each other like people who play mafia!

(This is a joke. I cannot control what you do. I probably won't be posting an introduction because any games I've recently played have not had intros and I don't really wish to get back into the habit.)
No introductions we quadruple post without knowing each other like people who play mafia!

(This is a joke. I cannot control what you do. I probably won't be posting an introduction because any games I've recently played have not had intros and I don't really wish to get back into the habit.)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote name="@abyssum" date="2018-04-21 22:16:35" ] i can hear law and order svu in the living room..chung chung kirkfan2255 explain lamp [/quote] I was gonna give it to you but I can only be so gay at you at a time, so I gave it to myself because I'm narcissistic enough to be that self important.
@abyssum wrote on 2018-04-21 22:16:35:

kirkfan2255 explain lamp

I was gonna give it to you but I can only be so gay at you at a time, so I gave it to myself because I'm narcissistic enough to be that self important.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
kirk is just nervous about entry isn't she
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="abyssum" date="2018-04-21 22:19:42" ] kirk is just nervous about entry isn't she [/quote] I don't think I can respond to this in an FR-appropriate way...
abyssum wrote on 2018-04-21 22:19:42:

I don't think I can respond to this in an FR-appropriate way...
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255 DOUBT.JPG on limits to being gay; DOUBT.JPG on lamp motivations
@kirkfan2255 DOUBT.JPG on limits to being gay; DOUBT.JPG on lamp motivations
LUZk8tY.png
Alrighty, quick little intro. My name is Warrior, or Mira, whichever you want to remember. My pronouns are she/her, but I don't mind being called whatever. I'm on FR time -7, so I may not be on all that much during the day.
Alrighty, quick little intro. My name is Warrior, or Mira, whichever you want to remember. My pronouns are she/her, but I don't mind being called whatever. I'm on FR time -7, so I may not be on all that much during the day.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
It's page 3 and I already don't know what's going on *thumbs up*
It's page 3 and I already don't know what's going on *thumbs up*
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
*star's thread* okay there we go now i can be up todate. [quote name="abyssum" date="2018-04-21 22:13:29" ] @/Warriorgirl1234 hey there. are you town? [/quote] @abyssum You ask something that heavy on [i]day one?[/i]
*star's thread* okay there we go now i can be up todate.
abyssum wrote on 2018-04-21 22:13:29:
@/Warriorgirl1234 hey there. are you town?
@abyssum
You ask something that heavy on day one?
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 345 346