Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Adventure Mode: Choose Your Story (#1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[b]Read this before starting.[/b] [center][size=5] Rules: [/size] 1. This game is completely free to play. 2. Do not look ahead, or you will spoil it for yourself. 3. Do not spoil the ending/answers at the end of completion. 4. Have fun! You can play this as many times as you'd like. Just be sure to start at the same place (Post two) each time. 6. I am not subscribed to this post. If you need my attention, ping me. 7. This game has a butterfly-effect rule. One choice leads to another, and another, and another. There is a longest path and a shortest path, and a few inbetween. 8. [b] The choices you make along the way will effect the outcome. Start at the very next post and select options after you read through the dialogue.[/b] Please notify me of the following topics I may have missed: Typos Continuity Errors Wrong Tensed Verbs Mistaken knowledge These will be of upmost importance to me, so please [b]PM[/b] them to me with the title "Adventure Mode," or some variation of that. Keys are given after the completion of a certain path. They just show you what path you took. Here are all of the keys: [quote=Keys]Emperor Hero Blackout Surrender Sunshine Oblivion Color Magic [/quote] This is an expanding game. This is level #1. Not every level will be connected. If you would like to be notified of more levels, PING me to be put on the pinglist. [quote=Pinglist]BirdofParadise TheGoldDragon QueenOfSupports SkylaTheWolfie StormDreamer thestuffedanimal TumbleweedC catsnebula RogueReaper EagerNicol Rhiaaaaa Cut3si lithiumdream IAmTheGeek Pteranodon LavenderSunrise ObsidianMage Winterreise Olkai CAPozzy bakugannvgims BananaDr4gon Stanzascale Willowfrost10 Aquatic WhitePhoenix saltyleti [/quote] [/center] [Center] Note: Some endings are repetitive, I know. They will be updated. Note 2: I know some people like fluff, and I know a lot of people like darkwr writing. I try to keep a good mix, but may have failed. If you have any specific writing critiques, PM me. [b]After you complete the game, comment which key you got! It let's me know the most common path and helps keep the game up towards the top.[/b] Have fun! [Url=]Ignore this[/url]
Read this before starting.
Rules:
1. This game is completely free to play.
2. Do not look ahead, or you will spoil it for yourself.
3. Do not spoil the ending/answers at the end of completion.
4. Have fun! You can play this as many times as you'd like. Just be sure to start at the same place (Post two) each time.
6. I am not subscribed to this post. If you need my attention, ping me.
7. This game has a butterfly-effect rule. One choice leads to another, and another, and another. There is a longest path and a shortest path, and a few inbetween.
8. The choices you make along the way will effect the outcome. Start at the very next post and select options after you read through the dialogue.

Please notify me of the following topics I may have missed:
Typos
Continuity Errors
Wrong Tensed Verbs
Mistaken knowledge

These will be of upmost importance to me, so please PM them to me with the title "Adventure Mode," or some variation of that.

Keys are given after the completion of a certain path. They just show you what path you took. Here are all of the keys:
Keys wrote:
Emperor
Hero
Blackout
Surrender
Sunshine
Oblivion
Color
Magic

This is an expanding game. This is level #1. Not every level will be connected. If you would like to be notified of more levels, PING me to be put on the pinglist.
Pinglist wrote:
BirdofParadise
TheGoldDragon
QueenOfSupports
SkylaTheWolfie
StormDreamer
thestuffedanimal
TumbleweedC
catsnebula
RogueReaper
EagerNicol
Rhiaaaaa
Cut3si
lithiumdream
IAmTheGeek
Pteranodon
LavenderSunrise
ObsidianMage
Winterreise
Olkai
CAPozzy
bakugannvgims
BananaDr4gon
Stanzascale
Willowfrost10
Aquatic
WhitePhoenix
saltyleti

Note: Some endings are repetitive, I know. They will be updated.

Note 2: I know some people like fluff, and I know a lot of people like darkwr writing. I try to keep a good mix, but may have failed. If you have any specific writing critiques, PM me.

After you complete the game, comment which key you got! It let's me know the most common path and helps keep the game up towards the top.
Have fun!

[Url=]Ignore this[/url]
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
[center][i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16970457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169705/16970457_350.png[/img] [/url] You lined up on the massive battlefield with dragons stretched across the horizon. Just beyond the rough soil was beautiful nature, turned to ash by an unknown force that seemed to spread. A darkness crawled upon the land, inching towards you as it ate away at the flora that once prospered. Beside you, an Imperial not much larger than you, clenched his claws in the dirt, a look of disgust upon his dirty face. He looked down for a second, and then let his eyes flicker towards you. "Are you prepared?" He asked. You gave no verbal response, but your face showed a mortal terror. You had no recollection of arriving here, but it was apparent that you couldn't leave. "You'll be alright, kid," he said, his hard expression softened to a smile. "So, are you a mage or a brawler? He queried. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2413395#post_32580001] Mage. [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2413395#post_32580094] Brawler. [/url]

16970457_350.png

You lined up on the massive battlefield with dragons stretched across the horizon. Just beyond the rough soil was beautiful nature, turned to ash by an unknown force that seemed to spread. A darkness crawled upon the land, inching towards you as it ate away at the flora that once prospered.

Beside you, an Imperial not much larger than you, clenched his claws in the dirt, a look of disgust upon his dirty face. He looked down for a second, and then let his eyes flicker towards you.

"Are you prepared?" He asked.

You gave no verbal response, but your face showed a mortal terror. You had no recollection of arriving here, but it was apparent that you couldn't leave.

"You'll be alright, kid," he said, his hard expression softened to a smile. "So, are you a mage or a brawler? He queried.

Mage.
Brawler.
"Mage," you responded with growing confidence.

"Mage, eh? Good. We need more of those. There are too many physical fighters out here, just looking for glory. Now, the mages- They know how to fight."

You gave a meek smile, his expression weary of the future.

You decided to talk due to his growing warmth.

"What are we doing here? What's wrong?" You asked, trying not to sound too frantic.

"See that?" he asked, looking out. "It's spreading. Nature flight is nearly gone, and- Well, the deities think it's the Shade."

You swung your head down to look. The sun was setting now, coating the land in a false gold.

"It's nearly nightfall," you stated. The dragon next to you nodded.

"We don't know when they'll attack. We don't know if they'll attack. But when they do, we'll be ready." He looked you in the eye. "We'll all be ready." He paused to take a breath. "I'm Karnak, by the way," he says. You nearly said your name, but refrained. The battlefield was an insane place and sometimes so much as a simple name could turn tables.

"You can call me Kaya," you mumbled.

"I'll take first shift," Karnak volunteered. "If that's alright with you."
Let him.
Argue.
"Mage," you responded with growing confidence.

"Mage, eh? Good. We need more of those. There are too many physical fighters out here, just looking for glory. Now, the mages- They know how to fight."

You gave a meek smile, his expression weary of the future.

You decided to talk due to his growing warmth.

"What are we doing here? What's wrong?" You asked, trying not to sound too frantic.

"See that?" he asked, looking out. "It's spreading. Nature flight is nearly gone, and- Well, the deities think it's the Shade."

You swung your head down to look. The sun was setting now, coating the land in a false gold.

"It's nearly nightfall," you stated. The dragon next to you nodded.

"We don't know when they'll attack. We don't know if they'll attack. But when they do, we'll be ready." He looked you in the eye. "We'll all be ready." He paused to take a breath. "I'm Karnak, by the way," he says. You nearly said your name, but refrained. The battlefield was an insane place and sometimes so much as a simple name could turn tables.

"You can call me Kaya," you mumbled.

"I'll take first shift," Karnak volunteered. "If that's alright with you."
Let him.
Argue.
"I'm a brawler," you stated with a certain coolness.
"A brawler? Interesting. That battlefield is an insane place, you be careful. I'm Karnak, by the way."
"Yeah," you responded, ignoring his name. The dragon beside you swung his head down to better view the dying horizon.
"It really is a shame," he muttered to the earth.
You looked at him with glowing eyes, sensing a past much deeper than first thought.
"What is it?" you asked vaguely.
"It's the Shade, we think." Those were the only words that left his mouth.

Question further.
Change the subject.
"I'm a brawler," you stated with a certain coolness.
"A brawler? Interesting. That battlefield is an insane place, you be careful. I'm Karnak, by the way."
"Yeah," you responded, ignoring his name. The dragon beside you swung his head down to better view the dying horizon.
"It really is a shame," he muttered to the earth.
You looked at him with glowing eyes, sensing a past much deeper than first thought.
"What is it?" you asked vaguely.
"It's the Shade, we think." Those were the only words that left his mouth.

Question further.
Change the subject.
"Okay," you said. You didn't trust him yet- Not fully, at least. He seemed tired and worn, but it seemed to be his pleasure to take the first shift. You tossed the soil with your claws, and laid down your head to rest.

Sleep didn't come easy, but it never did, as far as you remembered. What could you remember...?

It felt like minutes before you heard Karnak whispering close to you, "Wake up. My turn to sleep... C'mon kid, dawn's coming. Wake up."

You slowly rolled over, and then sat up.

"It's your first day, isn't it?"

You nodded, only half awake.

"If anything suspicious happens during the night, wake me up. Got it?

"I will," you said firmly.

The night rolled onward, the second of Sornieth's moons stretching to reach its peak. Your mind began to toil on with thoughts of the dangers of the battlefield. You shook the lower half of your body, trying to get rid of the intruding thoughts that seemed to plague you.

Up ahead, in one dying bush, you heard something- You thought.

Then you heard it again, and maybe you even saw it. Your own eyes couldn't deceive you. Right?

Wake Karnak up.
Leave it be.
"Okay," you said. You didn't trust him yet- Not fully, at least. He seemed tired and worn, but it seemed to be his pleasure to take the first shift. You tossed the soil with your claws, and laid down your head to rest.

Sleep didn't come easy, but it never did, as far as you remembered. What could you remember...?

It felt like minutes before you heard Karnak whispering close to you, "Wake up. My turn to sleep... C'mon kid, dawn's coming. Wake up."

You slowly rolled over, and then sat up.

"It's your first day, isn't it?"

You nodded, only half awake.

"If anything suspicious happens during the night, wake me up. Got it?

"I will," you said firmly.

The night rolled onward, the second of Sornieth's moons stretching to reach its peak. Your mind began to toil on with thoughts of the dangers of the battlefield. You shook the lower half of your body, trying to get rid of the intruding thoughts that seemed to plague you.

Up ahead, in one dying bush, you heard something- You thought.

Then you heard it again, and maybe you even saw it. Your own eyes couldn't deceive you. Right?

Wake Karnak up.
Leave it be.
"You look tired. Are you sure you don't want me to take the first shift?" You asked.
"Whatever you say, kid," was his response. He lifted his large wings over his head and stretched them carefully, and then laid down to rest.

You drifted in and out focus, before falling victim to the lures of sleep.

You were rudely shaken awake by Karnak, an annoyed and possibly angry look on his face.

"Kid, do you not understand watches?!" He asked. "We can't both be asleep!"

You looked startled by his sudden anger, and feeling it unjust, you state: "I'm sorry, it won't happen again, but I don't see the big deal. Nothing happened, and it's still night."
Karnak looked up into the sky, his face strained with pure anger. "No, it's not night. It's not night at all. Look at the vines wrapped around your legs, my legs- Look at the sun, covered in a smoke. It's not night at all, oh no. This is the doing of the Shade."

Continue arguing.
Prepare to fight.
"You look tired. Are you sure you don't want me to take the first shift?" You asked.
"Whatever you say, kid," was his response. He lifted his large wings over his head and stretched them carefully, and then laid down to rest.

You drifted in and out focus, before falling victim to the lures of sleep.

You were rudely shaken awake by Karnak, an annoyed and possibly angry look on his face.

"Kid, do you not understand watches?!" He asked. "We can't both be asleep!"

You looked startled by his sudden anger, and feeling it unjust, you state: "I'm sorry, it won't happen again, but I don't see the big deal. Nothing happened, and it's still night."
Karnak looked up into the sky, his face strained with pure anger. "No, it's not night. It's not night at all. Look at the vines wrapped around your legs, my legs- Look at the sun, covered in a smoke. It's not night at all, oh no. This is the doing of the Shade."

Continue arguing.
Prepare to fight.
"There's something else, isn't there?" You asked. He looked distraught.

"You're new here, you'd know nothing," he sneered.

"Try me," you challenged him.

"Fine, I will." He said. "Have you ever lost a loved one? No, no, not a sibling who moved to another clan. Have you ever watched someone wither away in front of you, unable to stop them? My guess is that you haven't. No, you're still young, barely grown. Well, when I tell you that I had to watch one of the only people I love get carried away in the battlefield by another Imperial because I couldn't stand it, you'd better believe me."

He snarled every word like it was liquid metal burning his tongue.

"If you value the sake of my protection, then you will not ask further."

He quit talking and stared at the ground, seething.

Continue
"There's something else, isn't there?" You asked. He looked distraught.

"You're new here, you'd know nothing," he sneered.

"Try me," you challenged him.

"Fine, I will." He said. "Have you ever lost a loved one? No, no, not a sibling who moved to another clan. Have you ever watched someone wither away in front of you, unable to stop them? My guess is that you haven't. No, you're still young, barely grown. Well, when I tell you that I had to watch one of the only people I love get carried away in the battlefield by another Imperial because I couldn't stand it, you'd better believe me."

He snarled every word like it was liquid metal burning his tongue.

"If you value the sake of my protection, then you will not ask further."

He quit talking and stared at the ground, seething.

Continue
"The night is coming. Are you prepared?" You asked him. He gave a bit of a smile and nodded.

"We're going to go a-pillar destorying tomorrow," he said with a smile. You responded with a humored but confused look, so he expanded. "You see that?" he asked, looking out to a massive tower that had an eerie glow. "It's the source of their power. If we can take that down, the war's won."

You gave a slight nod. That didn't seem too difficult.

"I'll take the first shift. You get some sleep."

You nodded, and lay yourself down to rest. The night seemed to drag on, before you were gently awakened.

"My turn, kid," Karnak said before yawning, showing his impressive fangs. He curled himself up, his wings shielding his long body and he dozed to sleep.

You felt oddly refreshed with the sleep you had. You looked up into the night sky, and the stars looked wildly out of place. They seemed to ebb and dim with the beat of an unknown source, and they grew frantically faster and stronger. Looking around, you saw other dragons staring up into the stars as well, baffled. None seemed to make a move, but you weren't sure.

Karnak was sleeping peacefully, a well deserved rest.

Wait for someone else to make a move.
Wake Karnak up.
"The night is coming. Are you prepared?" You asked him. He gave a bit of a smile and nodded.

"We're going to go a-pillar destorying tomorrow," he said with a smile. You responded with a humored but confused look, so he expanded. "You see that?" he asked, looking out to a massive tower that had an eerie glow. "It's the source of their power. If we can take that down, the war's won."

You gave a slight nod. That didn't seem too difficult.

"I'll take the first shift. You get some sleep."

You nodded, and lay yourself down to rest. The night seemed to drag on, before you were gently awakened.

"My turn, kid," Karnak said before yawning, showing his impressive fangs. He curled himself up, his wings shielding his long body and he dozed to sleep.

You felt oddly refreshed with the sleep you had. You looked up into the night sky, and the stars looked wildly out of place. They seemed to ebb and dim with the beat of an unknown source, and they grew frantically faster and stronger. Looking around, you saw other dragons staring up into the stars as well, baffled. None seemed to make a move, but you weren't sure.

Karnak was sleeping peacefully, a well deserved rest.

Wait for someone else to make a move.
Wake Karnak up.
"Karnak," you whisper. "Get up. I think I see something."

Karnak snaps awake at the sound of your voice.
"Over there, in that bush," you said.
Karnak laid his head on the ground, watching. You both waited in intense anticipation of what was to spring out.

Out came a small black rabbit, disturbed by the new presence of a magical being.

Karnak looked for a second, and then turned to you. You thought he'd be mad for waking him, but instead he opened his mouth to a wide grin and snickered.

"You must be tired, kiddo," he said gently. "Let me take over. You get some more sleep. I'm rested anyway."

You nodded and lay your head down. Karnak waited until late dawn to wake you, which you were grateful for. He seemed extremely tired, but also unbothered by the fact that he had bags under his eyes.

"You survived your first night," he said when you were still tired-eyed and hungry. "They've gotten closer," he observed. "We have a plan to attack tonight. Prepare youself," He lectured.

This war seemed a lot about being prepared.

You decide to prepare by...

Eating.
Tireless studying.

"Karnak," you whisper. "Get up. I think I see something."

Karnak snaps awake at the sound of your voice.
"Over there, in that bush," you said.
Karnak laid his head on the ground, watching. You both waited in intense anticipation of what was to spring out.

Out came a small black rabbit, disturbed by the new presence of a magical being.

Karnak looked for a second, and then turned to you. You thought he'd be mad for waking him, but instead he opened his mouth to a wide grin and snickered.

"You must be tired, kiddo," he said gently. "Let me take over. You get some more sleep. I'm rested anyway."

You nodded and lay your head down. Karnak waited until late dawn to wake you, which you were grateful for. He seemed extremely tired, but also unbothered by the fact that he had bags under his eyes.

"You survived your first night," he said when you were still tired-eyed and hungry. "They've gotten closer," he observed. "We have a plan to attack tonight. Prepare youself," He lectured.

Eating.
Tireless studying.

You waited a moment and saw a scared rabbit skamper out of the bush. You sighed with relief.

Karnak woke up and stretched his talons out on the soil, turning ashy with decay.

"There was a rabbit," you said to him.

"A rabbit?" he asked.

"I thought it was something more. I was terrified," you said.

"Well, you could've woken me up." he said. Oh well, too late now.

He seemed extremely tired, but also unbothered by the fact that he had bags under his eyes.

"You survived your first night," he said. "They've gotten closer," he observed. "We have a plan to attack tonight. Prepare yourself," He lectured.

"What are we preparing do to?" The words seemed to slip from your mouth.

"We're going to destory that," he said, staring at a massive structure in the distance. "Once that falls, so does the Shade."

Eating.
Tireless studying.

You waited a moment and saw a scared rabbit skamper out of the bush. You sighed with relief.

Karnak woke up and stretched his talons out on the soil, turning ashy with decay.

"There was a rabbit," you said to him.

"A rabbit?" he asked.

"I thought it was something more. I was terrified," you said.

"Well, you could've woken me up." he said. Oh well, too late now.

He seemed extremely tired, but also unbothered by the fact that he had bags under his eyes.

"You survived your first night," he said. "They've gotten closer," he observed. "We have a plan to attack tonight. Prepare yourself," He lectured.

"What are we preparing do to?" The words seemed to slip from your mouth.

"We're going to destory that," he said, staring at a massive structure in the distance. "Once that falls, so does the Shade."

Eating.
Tireless studying.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10