Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hardcore Hunger Games {8 slots OPEN}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134
@ShadowPiper

It's completely fine! (even though Jenkins is technically a female XD) ^^
@ShadowPiper

It's completely fine! (even though Jenkins is technically a female XD) ^^
8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
@ShadowPiper Username: Aquatic District: 9 Dragon name: Kithai dragons pronouns: He/Him dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27817663] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278177/27817663_350.png[/img] [/url] Added to games master pinglist? [b]Yes[/b]/No
@ShadowPiper
Username: Aquatic
District: 9
Dragon name: Kithai
dragons pronouns: He/Him
dragon:

27817663_350.png

Added to games master pinglist? Yes/No
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic I'd prefer not to as I can't get an adult image for him, and it would be concerning to have a child participating in a bloodbath.
@Aquatic I'd prefer not to as I can't get an adult image for him, and it would be concerning to have a child participating in a bloodbath.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper I got a new derg, could I change it?
@ShadowPiper I got a new derg, could I change it?
__ xiq! #359104
@Aquatic Of course.
@Aquatic Of course.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ScarredLightning @Coiote @Mothlight @RedArmyGrif @Beheaded @AugustusCaesar @NotQuiteToxic @Ramirez33 @ShyGuySmiles @PantheraScience @OriginalIAm @Meauski @luckless @Cvhruig @Azurenight(SPECTATING) @CalicoRadio @Kowarion @Gothwaldo @Abs0lute @GrinningWolf24 @HinodeTsurugi @libertylover1921 @MagykalWagykal @Honeyflight @Aquatic [center]Ramonth stands before the tributes as they stand waiting to enter the arena as she announces the competitors of the first HHG. "Welcome all to the very first Hunger Games! The game will start in one hour (Aprox 18:45), so everyone had best be ready" [/center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a590/f/2018/098/a/2/reaping_by_shadowpiper-dc8aubv.png[/img]
@ScarredLightning @Coiote @Mothlight @RedArmyGrif @Beheaded @AugustusCaesar @NotQuiteToxic @Ramirez33 @ShyGuySmiles @PantheraScience @OriginalIAm @Meauski @luckless @Cvhruig @Azurenight(SPECTATING) @CalicoRadio @Kowarion @Gothwaldo @Abs0lute @GrinningWolf24 @HinodeTsurugi @libertylover1921 @MagykalWagykal @Honeyflight @Aquatic
Ramonth stands before the tributes as they stand waiting to enter the arena as she announces the competitors of the first HHG. "Welcome all to the very first Hunger Games! The game will start in one hour (Aprox 18:45), so everyone had best be ready"

reaping_by_shadowpiper-dc8aubv.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
@CrimsonKetchup Don't worry, You'll have a reserved spot for the next round. Do you have a preferred district?
@CrimsonKetchup Don't worry, You'll have a reserved spot for the next round. Do you have a preferred district?
Untitled_Artwork.png
this is stressful
this is stressful
__ xiq! #359104
@ShadowPiper Thanks, and maybe District 4?
@ShadowPiper Thanks, and maybe District 4?
k9xv90.png image.png 1578.png
The anticipation
The anticipation
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134