Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hardcore Hunger Games {8 slots OPEN}
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 133 134
@ShadowPiper

Could I get a ping for when the next game signups start? ^^
@ShadowPiper

Could I get a ping for when the next game signups start? ^^
The first two times she survives, then she instantly dies the third time, of course ;-;
The first two times she survives, then she instantly dies the third time, of course ;-;
8SzUkvf.pngAjq2isW.pngiAiI6jU.png
@Tsukistar @Ramirez33 @OriginalIAm @ShyGuySmiles @TwoSwordsClash @libertylover1921 @Meauski @Cvhruig @Cieyuu @TheEmeraldStitch @AugustusCaesar @Xenari @GrinningWolf24 @Veritable @NotQuiteToxic @RedArmyGrif @Aquatic @Honeyflight @Beheaded @mothlight @Coiote @PantheraScience @Azurenight @NoctisNix Ramonth rose an eyebrow"So this is all thats left after that Tsunami? That was Dancer's idea by the way, I could never say no to him. Although I wasn't expecting it so early or kill so many...This may be the shortest games yet." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0003/f/2018/111/5/f/n1_1_by_shadowpiper-dc9f6cf.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1a07/f/2018/111/6/e/n1_2_by_shadowpiper-dc9f6c8.png[/img]
@Tsukistar @Ramirez33 @OriginalIAm @ShyGuySmiles @TwoSwordsClash @libertylover1921 @Meauski @Cvhruig @Cieyuu @TheEmeraldStitch @AugustusCaesar @Xenari @GrinningWolf24 @Veritable @NotQuiteToxic @RedArmyGrif @Aquatic @Honeyflight @Beheaded @mothlight @Coiote @PantheraScience @Azurenight @NoctisNix

Ramonth rose an eyebrow"So this is all thats left after that Tsunami? That was Dancer's idea by the way, I could never say no to him. Although I wasn't expecting it so early or kill so many...This may be the shortest games yet."
n1_1_by_shadowpiper-dc9f6cf.png
n1_2_by_shadowpiper-dc9f6c8.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Flare, just when I think things are going well for you this game you go and get stabbed in the back. XD
Flare, just when I think things are going well for you this game you go and get stabbed in the back. XD
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@PantheraScience
Ramonth laughed and winked. "Well we can't have two victors from the same clan in a row now can we?"
@PantheraScience
Ramonth laughed and winked. "Well we can't have two victors from the same clan in a row now can we?"
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Mothlight I wouldn't mind at all, in fact I'd love to read if you do write about it ^^
@Mothlight I wouldn't mind at all, in fact I'd love to read if you do write about it ^^
@ShadowPiper
Haha, sure we can, Ramonth. It just takes initiative. XD
@ShadowPiper
Haha, sure we can, Ramonth. It just takes initiative. XD
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Tsukistar @Ramirez33 @OriginalIAm @ShyGuySmiles @TwoSwordsClash @libertylover1921 @Meauski @Cvhruig @Cieyuu @TheEmeraldStitch @AugustusCaesar @Xenari @GrinningWolf24 @Veritable @NotQuiteToxic @RedArmyGrif @Aquatic @Honeyflight @Beheaded @mothlight @Coiote @PantheraScience @Azurenight @NoctisNix Ramonth rubbed her claws together as she made the announcement. "Hello Tributes! There is a feast at the cornucopia! You all have something there that you need or desperately value. Whether you go or not is up to you." [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ddb6/f/2018/111/6/7/feast_by_shadowpiper-dc9hsfz.png[/img]
@Tsukistar @Ramirez33 @OriginalIAm @ShyGuySmiles @TwoSwordsClash @libertylover1921 @Meauski @Cvhruig @Cieyuu @TheEmeraldStitch @AugustusCaesar @Xenari @GrinningWolf24 @Veritable @NotQuiteToxic @RedArmyGrif @Aquatic @Honeyflight @Beheaded @mothlight @Coiote @PantheraScience @Azurenight @NoctisNix
Ramonth rubbed her claws together as she made the announcement. "Hello Tributes! There is a feast at the cornucopia! You all have something there that you need or desperately value. Whether you go or not is up to you."
feast_by_shadowpiper-dc9hsfz.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
five tributes remain, also what do you have against pluto Gloria!?
five tributes remain, also what do you have against pluto Gloria!?
B4US4Db.png
Oh dang; if Phantom survives for this long I feel almost hesitant to exalt him if he dies, lol. Go Phantom Go! :D
Oh dang; if Phantom survives for this long I feel almost hesitant to exalt him if he dies, lol. Go Phantom Go! :D
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 133 134