Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online [GAME ONGOING]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
[quote name="FlareTheDragon" date="2018-04-02 06:58:47" ] Subbed. And to answer your question, Paravoina, Yes. Here's another team name idea: Origin Battlers Since this is the first team AND some of us helped bring the April Fools joke this far. [/quote] Yes, the first to people on the list were incredibly helpful in the making of this!
FlareTheDragon wrote on 2018-04-02 06:58:47:
Subbed. And to answer your question, Paravoina, Yes.

Here's another team name idea: Origin Battlers
Since this is the first team AND some of us helped bring the April Fools joke this far.
Yes, the first to people on the list were incredibly helpful in the making of this!
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
It's a good name, isn't it?
It's a good name, isn't it?
frt +0
art shop
I know how you feel, Suffer. I wasn't planning on being so active on April Fools day, as I think I've already said. In fact, that was the most active I've been on FR's Forums in a while.
I know how you feel, Suffer. I wasn't planning on being so active on April Fools day, as I think I've already said. In fact, that was the most active I've been on FR's Forums in a while.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Flare--haha, yeah. I used to leave FR for months.
Flare--haha, yeah. I used to leave FR for months.
frt +0
art shop
I'm really shy about forum games normally, but I have a good feeling about this one. It seemed... different. Like it'd actually be really enjoyable.
I'm really shy about forum games normally, but I have a good feeling about this one. It seemed... different. Like it'd actually be really enjoyable.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Do you guys just wanna go with the 'Fool's Query?'
Do you guys just wanna go with the 'Fool's Query?'
frt +0
art shop
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-04-02 07:04:44" ] I'm really shy about forum games normally, but I have a good feeling about this one. It seemed... different. Like it'd actually be really enjoyable. [/quote] We'll try to make it as fun as possible!
Paravoina wrote on 2018-04-02 07:04:44:
We'll try to make it as fun as possible!
frt +0
art shop
I wouldn't mind having that as our team name. Still hoping it'll be Origin Battlers though.
I wouldn't mind having that as our team name. Still hoping it'll be Origin Battlers though.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
How about mixing the April First and First Game idea for the team name??

Something like... 'Fools' Origin'? (Too obvious?) Or maybe 'Prime Tricksters'?

xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
[quote name="SilverWhiteRaven" date="2018-04-02 07:10:52" ] How about mixing the April First and First Game idea for the team name?? Something like... 'Fools' Origin'? (Too obvious?) Or maybe 'Prime Tricksters'? [/quote] I like Fool's Origin!
SilverWhiteRaven wrote on 2018-04-02 07:10:52:

I like Fool's Origin!
frt +0
art shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134