I'm subbed. And @FlaretheDragon is that sekaiju
I'm subbed. And @FlaretheDragon is that sekaiju
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Thanks. Also, you guys are the only people online who reserved or just got a spot ATM, so that's why we're not starting. Think of this as Last Post Wins almost, and strategize and chat while you wait!

We also have a bit of set up left.
Thanks. Also, you guys are the only people online who reserved or just got a spot ATM, so that's why we're not starting. Think of this as Last Post Wins almost, and strategize and chat while you wait!

We also have a bit of set up left.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Oh! HOW COULD I FORGET? Uhh... what do you guys want for your team name?
Oh! HOW COULD I FORGET? Uhh... what do you guys want for your team name?
frt +0
art shop
ummmm.... How about 'Fool's Query'? Just in the spirit of this originally being an april fools joke

ummmm.... How about 'Fool's Query'? Just in the spirit of this originally being an april fools joke

Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Ha. That's pretty cool. I'll just have an options list here. Howsabot 3 options?
TEAM NAMES

OPTION 1: Fool's Query

OPTION 2: Origin Battlers
Ha. That's pretty cool. I'll just have an options list here. Howsabot 3 options?
TEAM NAMES

OPTION 1: Fool's Query

OPTION 2: Origin Battlers
frt +0
art shop
Subbed. And to answer your question, Paravoina, Yes.

Here's another team name idea: Origin Battlers
Since this is the first team AND some of us helped bring the April Fools joke this far.
Subbed. And to answer your question, Paravoina, Yes.

Here's another team name idea: Origin Battlers
Since this is the first team AND some of us helped bring the April Fools joke this far.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-04-02 06:57:48" ] ummmm.... How about 'Fool's Query'? Just in the spirit of this originally being an april fools joke [/quote] Cackilina would really appreciate that, i like it! But anyway, I'm cool whatever we come up with. \o/ I can help toss out ideas if we don't have any.
Paravoina wrote on 2018-04-02 06:57:48:

Cackilina would really appreciate that, i like it!

But anyway, I'm cool whatever we come up with. \o/ I can help toss out ideas if we don't have any.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
This team is nice. I think we'll enjoy our first run through the game once it starts.

and to think, I didn't even want to post on the DWVII troll thread at first
This team is nice. I think we'll enjoy our first run through the game once it starts.

and to think, I didn't even want to post on the DWVII troll thread at first
frt +0
art shop
@flaredragon cool, I play sekaiju too~! Though, first I chose a toxic, didn't save, and now I have a flora dragon... I also have that reaper dude lol. That's it for my team so far, maybe I'll get a fandragon for my reaper....

It's cool you play it too, though!
@flaredragon cool, I play sekaiju too~! Though, first I chose a toxic, didn't save, and now I have a flora dragon... I also have that reaper dude lol. That's it for my team so far, maybe I'll get a fandragon for my reaper....

It's cool you play it too, though!
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I like the name, too~! My dragon might roll her eyes but wouldn't object to it ::)
I like the name, too~! My dragon might roll her eyes but wouldn't object to it ::)
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134