Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online [GAME ONGOING]
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
Seeing that Flare is taking care of the Shadpw Dragon, Triin went for the undead water dragon and also Dolosus (is that possible?)
Seeing that Flare is taking care of the Shadpw Dragon, Triin went for the undead water dragon and also Dolosus (is that possible?)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
(yes!)
(yes!)
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
(Hello?)
(Hello?)
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon

@Selah

@Andrewsarchus

@Beheaded

@Ivythorn

@Tanglefire

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Yugi

@SilverWhiteRaven

---

Vulcan kills the clone in a swift hit with his blade, slicing its body in half. The corpse completely collapses into tow separate piles of flesh.
Flare exhales a powerful stream of wild fire through his jaws at the Shadow dragon, disintegrating it's body into a pile of ashes. He clamps his jaws shut with a glare at the ashes before turning back to Dolosus.
Lischen chanted an ancient spell, healing Plateau back to full health and ridding him of his poison ailment.
Sundial sends white magic through her claws at Dolosus, cutting in and out of him. 600 damage! He roared angrily, batting them away.
(So, the water dragon was already dead so I'm going to give Triin two attacks on Dolosus.) Triin roars, sprinting towards Dolosus and ramming him over, shoving her claws into his stomach and ripping out a hefty piece of flesh! 1000 damage!
Dune and Jester teamed up again, following Triin's attack. Jester went for Dolosus' eyes as he was still on the ground, ripping his claws into them. Dune used sand spikes to dig deeper into the wound Triin opened.

---

Dolosus grunted. "Little dragons." He muttered through his jaws, snapping his claws. The ground turned into spikes around Dune and all at once, they stabbed through him. He coughed out a mouthful of blood, knocked out.
This time, just a skeleton of a dragon formed together, the eyes glowing a eerie yellow. It opened it's jaw as if to roar, but no sound came out. It just...stared at them.
It slowly summoned a magic circle and stabbed a light spear through Lischen! 300 damage!

---

Lord Dolosus: 12,400/20,000 HP

Undead Light Dragon: 200/200 HP

---

Leoline revives at half health!

---

Flare: 850/850 HP

Andrine: 900/900 HP

Evenus: Knocked Out [1 Turn Until Revival]

Plateau: 850/850 HP

Cackilina: 850/850 HP

Triin: 850/850 HP

Leoline: 425/850 HP

Vulcan: 850/850 HP

Lischen: 125/850 HP

Sundial: 850/850 HP

Dune: Knocked Out [3 Turns Until Revival]

Jester: Slightly Injured

---

Inventory (using an item will not take up a turn.)

Ultra Healing Potion - Recovers All HP x3

Rare Healing Potion - Recovers 300 HP x4

Healing Potion - Recovers 200 HP x6

((You can use an attack that attacks two enemies at once to take out the undeads.))
@FlareTheDragon

@Selah

@Andrewsarchus

@Beheaded

@Ivythorn

@Tanglefire

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Yugi

@SilverWhiteRaven

---

Vulcan kills the clone in a swift hit with his blade, slicing its body in half. The corpse completely collapses into tow separate piles of flesh.
Flare exhales a powerful stream of wild fire through his jaws at the Shadow dragon, disintegrating it's body into a pile of ashes. He clamps his jaws shut with a glare at the ashes before turning back to Dolosus.
Lischen chanted an ancient spell, healing Plateau back to full health and ridding him of his poison ailment.
Sundial sends white magic through her claws at Dolosus, cutting in and out of him. 600 damage! He roared angrily, batting them away.
(So, the water dragon was already dead so I'm going to give Triin two attacks on Dolosus.) Triin roars, sprinting towards Dolosus and ramming him over, shoving her claws into his stomach and ripping out a hefty piece of flesh! 1000 damage!
Dune and Jester teamed up again, following Triin's attack. Jester went for Dolosus' eyes as he was still on the ground, ripping his claws into them. Dune used sand spikes to dig deeper into the wound Triin opened.

---

Dolosus grunted. "Little dragons." He muttered through his jaws, snapping his claws. The ground turned into spikes around Dune and all at once, they stabbed through him. He coughed out a mouthful of blood, knocked out.
This time, just a skeleton of a dragon formed together, the eyes glowing a eerie yellow. It opened it's jaw as if to roar, but no sound came out. It just...stared at them.
It slowly summoned a magic circle and stabbed a light spear through Lischen! 300 damage!

---

Lord Dolosus: 12,400/20,000 HP

Undead Light Dragon: 200/200 HP

---

Leoline revives at half health!

---

Flare: 850/850 HP

Andrine: 900/900 HP

Evenus: Knocked Out [1 Turn Until Revival]

Plateau: 850/850 HP

Cackilina: 850/850 HP

Triin: 850/850 HP

Leoline: 425/850 HP

Vulcan: 850/850 HP

Lischen: 125/850 HP

Sundial: 850/850 HP

Dune: Knocked Out [3 Turns Until Revival]

Jester: Slightly Injured

---

Inventory (using an item will not take up a turn.)

Ultra Healing Potion - Recovers All HP x3

Rare Healing Potion - Recovers 300 HP x4

Healing Potion - Recovers 200 HP x6

((You can use an attack that attacks two enemies at once to take out the undeads.))
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Lischen cursed and downed a rare healing potion before attacking Dolosus with a bolt of nature energy.
Lischen cursed and downed a rare healing potion before attacking Dolosus with a bolt of nature energy.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
(When you find out Suffer is a dnd dungeon master but not)
(When you find out Suffer is a dnd dungeon master but not)
oof maaaannn
"Another one? Hmph, alright." Flare mutters. He flies up dangerously close to Dolosus and attempts to pry off any loose bits of armor, hopefully allowing his teammates to do some more damage more quickly.
"Another one? Hmph, alright." Flare mutters. He flies up dangerously close to Dolosus and attempts to pry off any loose bits of armor, hopefully allowing his teammates to do some more damage more quickly.
“I’ll take the little one out.” Triin yelled. “Those low on health should take some potions!”

She charged froward again, doing a double attack on both the Undead Light Dragon And Dolosus at the same time
“I’ll take the little one out.” Triin yelled. “Those low on health should take some potions!”

She charged froward again, doing a double attack on both the Undead Light Dragon And Dolosus at the same time
(Hey, is everyone still here? It's been almost a month since the last update.)
(Hey, is everyone still here? It's been almost a month since the last update.)
I’m still here, I’m just not sure what is going on.
I’m still here, I’m just not sure what is going on.
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134