Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Lithium - Mafia Signups [SUBS NEEDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mZ26V4u.png[/img][/center] [size=2]*By last, I mean in the foreseeable future. It is almost impossible to dictate where I’m headed next, so saying I'm out of the mafia world completely is too much.[/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img][/center] [size=4][font=Pegasus][i]“In a world without emotion, there is no pain.”[/i] They’re no longer dragons. No, dragons in this world had color in their eyes, vibrant scales that gleamed in the light. Even dragons that had a naturally dark complexion had an aura of their own, carrying emotions of their own. An aura that made them who they are. And she knew that. For that was exactly what had been taken away from her. And all of her family and friends. Sornieth wasn’t like this. The lands that were once filled with life were now devoid of their various colors. The dragons inhabiting them were now dull and gray, and not just their physical colors. Their personalities - they were gone. Numb to the core, emptied of their own thoughts and opinions. With their emotions gone, their goal was achieved: to never feel sorrow again. And with this numbness came total submission. She knew they were coming. They would eventually take over. Their army was almost complete - creatures with faintly shimmering gray eyes that would do anything, without a single thought. Without anyone to fight back. The only thing she was clinging onto was this fear. This fear that made her feel alone even if she wasn’t the only one remaining to have feelings. This fear that still reminded her that the real her was still there, a shred of her soul that had not succumbed to the grayness that also clouded the sky. Sornieth was now empty, a desolate wasteland, a product of a twisted experiment. But then there was this light, this light that she thought only she could see. This light that somehow told her to leave without speaking. There was no turning back. Either they left in peace, away from this death that hung in the air, or they join it, giving up their true selves like so many others had.[/font][/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img][/center] Welcome to Lithium, possibly the last mafia that you'll ever see from your [s]beloved and majestic[/s] Goddess Of The Carries. Use tabs below to navigate around and read everything thoroughly before playing. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2402964#post_32330976][img]https://i.imgur.com/oP4EuZ8.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2402964#post_32330978] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aA5dQOE.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2402964#post_32330979] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YuYNBSW.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2402964#post_32330980][img]https://i.imgur.com/mylKezL.png[/img][/url]
mZ26V4u.png
*By last, I mean in the foreseeable future. It is almost impossible to dictate where I’m headed next, so saying I'm out of the mafia world completely is too much.
4DfRBUJ.png

“In a world without emotion, there is no pain.”

They’re no longer dragons.

No, dragons in this world had color in their eyes, vibrant scales that gleamed in the light. Even dragons that had a naturally dark complexion had an aura of their own, carrying emotions of their own.

An aura that made them who they are.

And she knew that. For that was exactly what had been taken away from her. And all of her family and friends.

Sornieth wasn’t like this.

The lands that were once filled with life were now devoid of their various colors. The dragons inhabiting them were now dull and gray, and not just their physical colors. Their personalities - they were gone. Numb to the core, emptied of their own thoughts and opinions. With their emotions gone, their goal was achieved: to never feel sorrow again.

And with this numbness came total submission.

She knew they were coming. They would eventually take over. Their army was almost complete - creatures with faintly shimmering gray eyes that would do anything, without a single thought. Without anyone to fight back.

The only thing she was clinging onto was this fear. This fear that made her feel alone even if she wasn’t the only one remaining to have feelings. This fear that still reminded her that the real her was still there, a shred of her soul that had not succumbed to the grayness that also clouded the sky.

Sornieth was now empty, a desolate wasteland, a product of a twisted experiment.

But then there was this light, this light that she thought only she could see. This light that somehow told her to leave without speaking.

There was no turning back. Either they left in peace, away from this death that hung in the air, or they join it, giving up their true selves like so many others had.

4DfRBUJ.png

Welcome to Lithium, possibly the last mafia that you'll ever see from your beloved and majestic Goddess Of The Carries.

Use tabs below to navigate around and read everything thoroughly before playing.

oP4EuZ8.png

aA5dQOE.png

YuYNBSW.png

mylKezL.png
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
[size=7]Intro[/size] Okay, so some of you guys might have known me posting a mafia game with the same title, and disappeared after a while. The reason for that was - well, I lost track of what I was doing. I initially thought I had the roles, characters and etc ready and will blend perfectly with my storyline, only to realize that was seriously wrong. For that, I apologize for keeping quite a few of you hanging. And instead, I’m now back with a fully planned setup and new storyline, this time being a non-RP game instead. Why do I choose to do this, now? Yup, I’m getting right into my second reason for reviving this game. This will probably be the last game you’ll see me host, maybe for now, maybe forever. My life is getting too hectic with a major turn of events. I have my priorities set and sadly, I can no longer always be active on FR, only popping in to occasionally feed my poor dergs who are waiting for me. But I realize, after everything is settled, I might, just might, make a return with a grand entrance again. And being the Goddess that I am, what is my leave without a grand exit as well? Mafia was one thing I’m happy to have found, and FR was the only reason I’ve ever known/gotten into it at all. That being said, this is some sort of a farewell event, as I might just disappear after it is over. Here’s a short thank you that I want to say to you all that made my mafia experience a thing. I just want to have a great time one last time before I leave this mafia world, with a possibility of not coming back. Please, enjoy yourselves and remember me. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img][/center] [size=7]What You Need To Do:[/size] Now, this was originally going to be a RP mafia, but I’ve chosen to install several mechanics over the time. Thus, I need you to read and follow these exact steps if you’re joining as a player and sub. [LIST=1] [*]Firstly, [b]you must decide on a dragon that you want to act as your character in the game[/b]. It can be your dragonsona, your magnificent scry, your precious babies… it does not matter. [b]All I need is for your dragon to have a valid name.[/b] [*]Once you made up you mind, send this image of your dragon along with their name [b]via PM. Yes, private message[/b]. You don’t want anyone to know your character now, would you? I’ll further explain this later. [*][s]Subs have to send in their character to me as well[/s]. Forget that first part. Do not let anyone know of your character except me, and [b]please avoid changing your character [/b]because it makes the process of generating role cards difficult. [*][b]Make sure you have a Discord chat[/b]. If you don’t, try to make one. [b]If it is inevitably impossible, please inform me via PM as well[/b], and do this when you send in your character. [*]Now, wait for your role card! The mechanics will be explained in the next post. [/LIST]
Intro

Okay, so some of you guys might have known me posting a mafia game with the same title, and disappeared after a while.

The reason for that was - well, I lost track of what I was doing. I initially thought I had the roles, characters and etc ready and will blend perfectly with my storyline, only to realize that was seriously wrong. For that, I apologize for keeping quite a few of you hanging.

And instead, I’m now back with a fully planned setup and new storyline, this time being a non-RP game instead.

Why do I choose to do this, now? Yup, I’m getting right into my second reason for reviving this game. This will probably be the last game you’ll see me host, maybe for now, maybe forever.

My life is getting too hectic with a major turn of events. I have my priorities set and sadly, I can no longer always be active on FR, only popping in to occasionally feed my poor dergs who are waiting for me. But I realize, after everything is settled, I might, just might, make a return with a grand entrance again.

And being the Goddess that I am, what is my leave without a grand exit as well? Mafia was one thing I’m happy to have found, and FR was the only reason I’ve ever known/gotten into it at all.

That being said, this is some sort of a farewell event, as I might just disappear after it is over. Here’s a short thank you that I want to say to you all that made my mafia experience a thing. I just want to have a great time one last time before I leave this mafia world, with a possibility of not coming back.

Please, enjoy yourselves and remember me.

4DfRBUJ.png

What You Need To Do:

Now, this was originally going to be a RP mafia, but I’ve chosen to install several mechanics over the time. Thus, I need you to read and follow these exact steps if you’re joining as a player and sub.
  1. Firstly, you must decide on a dragon that you want to act as your character in the game. It can be your dragonsona, your magnificent scry, your precious babies… it does not matter. All I need is for your dragon to have a valid name.
  2. Once you made up you mind, send this image of your dragon along with their name via PM. Yes, private message. You don’t want anyone to know your character now, would you? I’ll further explain this later.
  3. Subs have to send in their character to me as well. Forget that first part. Do not let anyone know of your character except me, and please avoid changing your character because it makes the process of generating role cards difficult.
  4. Make sure you have a Discord chat. If you don’t, try to make one. If it is inevitably impossible, please inform me via PM as well, and do this when you send in your character.
  5. Now, wait for your role card! The mechanics will be explained in the next post.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
[size=7]Rules:[/size] [LIST=1] [*][b]I cannot stress this point enough. Read everything[/b]. If you skipped anything in the rules/what to do/mechanics section. Please. Read them. If you find certain things difficult to understand, ping me and ask me to give you TLDRs on your questions. [*]Yes, [b]your character can only be an FR dragon[/b]. Aside from that, no boundaries. Just make sure if you are using a non-existent dragon, give him/her a name yourself. [*]You do not have to be super experienced either, questions are always welcome, and this is supposed to be a non-super-serious game :) [*]This is a non-RP style mafia game. [*]Follow all of the FR rules and COC. [*]Be respectful of players - yes, you may act aggressive but no attacking other players personally. [*]No cheating, such as communicating about the game with other players outside of the game thread. If found out, a modkill is inevitable. [*]Yeah, I know, I said this wasn’t supposed to be serious, but still, play by the spirit of the rules. Everyone wants to have a good time, thus do not blatantly troll/game throw or anything of the sort that just shows you don’t have sportsmanship. [*]If you are dead, or simply a sub/spec, don’t worry I’ll have Discord chat servers ready. (I have to use Discord because Quicktopic hates me). [b]Subs and specs, please do not post when you’re not in action/the game isn’t over.[/b] [*][b]No blatant copy and pasting your rolecards or any sort of conversation between the mod and player[/b]. You can always paraphase in whatever way you like. [b]Some actions (role-claiming, paraphrasing certain phrases in rolecard) may have different rules for different characters.[/b] [*]I still keep my list of punishments handy, although I have never needed it and I hope that will not change. Usually I’ll tell anyone if they are going over the line first. [*]Serious inactivity will be punished by either being modkilled or replaced, depending on situation. [*]Please enjoy yourself while playing, and try not to get yourself overly upset over a simple game. Moreso, I want everyone to have a good time that I can witness for probably the last time. [/LIST] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4DfRBUJ.png[/img][/center] [size=7]Game Mechanics:[/size] [LIST=1] [*]Despite you having a character, [b]you are not RPing as per game rules[/b]. Your character decides part of my flavor and helps emphasize the role you’re having. [*][b]Your rolecard/abilities has nothing to do with your character.[/b] (You can be a Wildclaw that excels at magic, you can be a Fae that has super strength, all depends on role) It’ll just be presented differently in the flavor with different elements/breeds of dragons. Everyone will receive one. However, only some players will receive a Discord chat, excluding the specchat everyone will get upon death. [*]A dragon’s element may or may not decide/have effects on their abilities. [*]Days last 48 hours and nights will either last for 24 hours or after all night actions have been submitted. No posting allowed during night phase. Lockdowns (aka EotD) will be during 0100 FR time by default. I will inform you all if any changes may occur. [*]This is role-madness, so expect everyone to at least have an ability. There MIGHT be hidden ethereal passives that the player themselves won’t know of. Be wary. [*]Mod is lynchable/killable as usual, and she can lie/withhold info as she wishes, but flavor posts will always be truthful. She also has a rolecard with her own abilities. Beware when performing any action on them. [*]Now, do note that there ARE b*stard elements in this game, and don’t be surprised when the evil twists show up. Think out of the box. Prepare for the worst. [*]Flavor posts may or may not contain hints. [*]A lynch must have at least 2 votes for it to occur. [b]Lynch votes not in the lynch thread will be voided.[/b] [*]If a tie is formed, the generated lynch results are random. [*]You may cast a no lynch/no vote. Keep in mind that they are very different. [one being you want no one to be lynched, one meaning you personally do not want to vote, respectively] [*][b]Actions are to be submitted via PM[/b] [*]Abilities with different notes on them have different ways/limits of using them. [Active] abilities are to be activated via PM, and will not auto-fire unless otherwise stated. [Passive] abilities are always active on their own unless you are stunned. [Ethereal] abilities will automatically activate when their conditions meet unless stunned and do not need to be triggered. [X-shot] abilities denote that the ability can only be triggered/used for a certain amount of times, with the X being the number of uses. [*]Failure to follow a character limitation/disability will result in a roleblock. [*]At least 2 posts per day a person please. [*]Mafia wins when they eliminate/outnumber/equalize their numbers with town, at a point where they can no longer get rid of anymore mafia on their own. [*]Town wins when all mafia are eliminated. [*]Neutrals win when own wincons are achieved. [/LIST] [b]Status Effects[/b] Status effects are a special mechanism in this game, also known as disabilities. Whenever a status effect is applied to a character, only the player of that character will be notified that they are currently having it. Abilities can remove/apply/enhance/help a player see others status effects. Typically, status effects except for poisoning last for 1 day and 1 night, which is 36 hours from the point it starts to take effect, and any removal/addition will be notified by the player receiving it only. Abilities only apply the status effect after the phase it was used in is over unless otherwise stated. (for example, you used a burning ability in N1. Your target will only be notified that they are burning on start of D2, and the effect ends in D3.) Multiple status effects can be active at once. [color=red]Burning:[/color] If a target is suffering from a burning status effect, there is a 50% chance that any action they perform when burning will fail. Likewise, anyone who attempts to kill/lynch them has a 50% chance of inheriting this effect, but this only applies if the target actually dies. [color=green]Poisoning:[/color] If a target is infected with poison, they will slowly suffer damage over a period of 2 days. (if poisoned on D1, the effect ends in D3, and so on) If the poison is not removed before its effects expire, there is a 50% chance that the target will die. This death cannot be prevented. [color=blueviolet]Weakened:[/color] Weakened targets, if targeted for death in that phase, is guaranteed to die. That means, no protection/healing/reviving will work on that target for that period of time the effect is active. [color=deeppink]Blinded:[/color] Blinded targets have a 50% chance to “miss” their target that they choose to perform their action on. Missing means that the effect intended to be applied to your target instead will be randomly applied to another player, similar to a redirection. [color=cornflowerblue]Frozen:[/color] Frozen targets will lose their ability to lynch until the effect is over. Anyone who is frozen has a 50% chance of not having their role and alignment revealed if they die with the effect active. [color=darkblue]Stunned:[/color] Being stunned is similar to being frozen, except that stunning negates all ability usage and passives, whether good or bad. Similar to a roleblock, except that all passives and ethereals are disabled as well.
Rules:
  1. I cannot stress this point enough. Read everything. If you skipped anything in the rules/what to do/mechanics section. Please. Read them. If you find certain things difficult to understand, ping me and ask me to give you TLDRs on your questions.
  2. Yes, your character can only be an FR dragon. Aside from that, no boundaries. Just make sure if you are using a non-existent dragon, give him/her a name yourself.
  3. You do not have to be super experienced either, questions are always welcome, and this is supposed to be a non-super-serious game :)
  4. This is a non-RP style mafia game.
  5. Follow all of the FR rules and COC.
  6. Be respectful of players - yes, you may act aggressive but no attacking other players personally.
  7. No cheating, such as communicating about the game with other players outside of the game thread. If found out, a modkill is inevitable.
  8. Yeah, I know, I said this wasn’t supposed to be serious, but still, play by the spirit of the rules. Everyone wants to have a good time, thus do not blatantly troll/game throw or anything of the sort that just shows you don’t have sportsmanship.
  9. If you are dead, or simply a sub/spec, don’t worry I’ll have Discord chat servers ready. (I have to use Discord because Quicktopic hates me). Subs and specs, please do not post when you’re not in action/the game isn’t over.
  10. No blatant copy and pasting your rolecards or any sort of conversation between the mod and player. You can always paraphase in whatever way you like. Some actions (role-claiming, paraphrasing certain phrases in rolecard) may have different rules for different characters.
  11. I still keep my list of punishments handy, although I have never needed it and I hope that will not change. Usually I’ll tell anyone if they are going over the line first.
  12. Serious inactivity will be punished by either being modkilled or replaced, depending on situation.
  13. Please enjoy yourself while playing, and try not to get yourself overly upset over a simple game. Moreso, I want everyone to have a good time that I can witness for probably the last time.

4DfRBUJ.png

Game Mechanics:
  1. Despite you having a character, you are not RPing as per game rules. Your character decides part of my flavor and helps emphasize the role you’re having.
  2. Your rolecard/abilities has nothing to do with your character. (You can be a Wildclaw that excels at magic, you can be a Fae that has super strength, all depends on role) It’ll just be presented differently in the flavor with different elements/breeds of dragons. Everyone will receive one. However, only some players will receive a Discord chat, excluding the specchat everyone will get upon death.
  3. A dragon’s element may or may not decide/have effects on their abilities.
  4. Days last 48 hours and nights will either last for 24 hours or after all night actions have been submitted. No posting allowed during night phase. Lockdowns (aka EotD) will be during 0100 FR time by default. I will inform you all if any changes may occur.
  5. This is role-madness, so expect everyone to at least have an ability. There MIGHT be hidden ethereal passives that the player themselves won’t know of. Be wary.
  6. Mod is lynchable/killable as usual, and she can lie/withhold info as she wishes, but flavor posts will always be truthful. She also has a rolecard with her own abilities. Beware when performing any action on them.
  7. Now, do note that there ARE b*stard elements in this game, and don’t be surprised when the evil twists show up. Think out of the box. Prepare for the worst.
  8. Flavor posts may or may not contain hints.
  9. A lynch must have at least 2 votes for it to occur. Lynch votes not in the lynch thread will be voided.
  10. If a tie is formed, the generated lynch results are random.
  11. You may cast a no lynch/no vote. Keep in mind that they are very different. [one being you want no one to be lynched, one meaning you personally do not want to vote, respectively]
  12. Actions are to be submitted via PM
  13. Abilities with different notes on them have different ways/limits of using them. [Active] abilities are to be activated via PM, and will not auto-fire unless otherwise stated. [Passive] abilities are always active on their own unless you are stunned. [Ethereal] abilities will automatically activate when their conditions meet unless stunned and do not need to be triggered. [X-shot] abilities denote that the ability can only be triggered/used for a certain amount of times, with the X being the number of uses.
  14. Failure to follow a character limitation/disability will result in a roleblock.
  15. At least 2 posts per day a person please.
  16. Mafia wins when they eliminate/outnumber/equalize their numbers with town, at a point where they can no longer get rid of anymore mafia on their own.
  17. Town wins when all mafia are eliminated.
  18. Neutrals win when own wincons are achieved.

Status Effects

Status effects are a special mechanism in this game, also known as disabilities. Whenever a status effect is applied to a character, only the player of that character will be notified that they are currently having it. Abilities can remove/apply/enhance/help a player see others status effects. Typically, status effects except for poisoning last for 1 day and 1 night, which is 36 hours from the point it starts to take effect, and any removal/addition will be notified by the player receiving it only. Abilities only apply the status effect after the phase it was used in is over unless otherwise stated. (for example, you used a burning ability in N1. Your target will only be notified that they are burning on start of D2, and the effect ends in D3.) Multiple status effects can be active at once.

Burning: If a target is suffering from a burning status effect, there is a 50% chance that any action they perform when burning will fail. Likewise, anyone who attempts to kill/lynch them has a 50% chance of inheriting this effect, but this only applies if the target actually dies.

Poisoning: If a target is infected with poison, they will slowly suffer damage over a period of 2 days. (if poisoned on D1, the effect ends in D3, and so on) If the poison is not removed before its effects expire, there is a 50% chance that the target will die. This death cannot be prevented.

Weakened: Weakened targets, if targeted for death in that phase, is guaranteed to die. That means, no protection/healing/reviving will work on that target for that period of time the effect is active.

Blinded: Blinded targets have a 50% chance to “miss” their target that they choose to perform their action on. Missing means that the effect intended to be applied to your target instead will be randomly applied to another player, similar to a redirection.

Frozen: Frozen targets will lose their ability to lynch until the effect is over. Anyone who is frozen has a 50% chance of not having their role and alignment revealed if they die with the effect active.

Stunned: Being stunned is similar to being frozen, except that stunning negates all ability usage and passives, whether good or bad. Similar to a roleblock, except that all passives and ethereals are disabled as well.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Players:
  1. Shimmerwing (character received)
  2. Fortuna (character received)
  3. Shadowlugia711 (character received)
  4. EmbertheSkywing (character received)
  5. Cognitive (character received)
  6. TheElfDruid (character received)
  7. Dawnbreeze (character received)
  8. Miramai (character received)
  9. Baret (character received)
  10. clw23 (character received)
  11. StormDreamer (character received)
  12. thatonespeedster (character received)
  13. Sydail (character received)
  14. Tynnk (character received)
  15. CosmicSymbols (character received)
  16. Maithax (character received)
  17. VivaFariy (character received)
  18. GoddessOfCarries

Subs:
  1. Tanglefire

Specs:
  1. Chessboard
  2. B00KW0RM
  3. QiEclipse

Pinglist: @Shimmerwing @Dawnbreeze @CosmicSymbols @Maithax @StormDreamer @VivaFariy @Shadowlugia711 @Fortuna @clw23 @Beret @Cognitive @thatonespeedster @EmbertheSkywing @Sydail @Miramai @Tynnk @B00KW0RM
Players:
  1. Shimmerwing (character received)
  2. Fortuna (character received)
  3. Shadowlugia711 (character received)
  4. EmbertheSkywing (character received)
  5. Cognitive (character received)
  6. TheElfDruid (character received)
  7. Dawnbreeze (character received)
  8. Miramai (character received)
  9. Baret (character received)
  10. clw23 (character received)
  11. StormDreamer (character received)
  12. thatonespeedster (character received)
  13. Sydail (character received)
  14. Tynnk (character received)
  15. CosmicSymbols (character received)
  16. Maithax (character received)
  17. VivaFariy (character received)
  18. GoddessOfCarries

Subs:
  1. Tanglefire

Specs:
  1. Chessboard
  2. B00KW0RM
  3. QiEclipse

Pinglist: @Shimmerwing @Dawnbreeze @CosmicSymbols @Maithax @StormDreamer @VivaFariy @Shadowlugia711 @Fortuna @clw23 @Beret @Cognitive @thatonespeedster @EmbertheSkywing @Sydail @Miramai @Tynnk @B00KW0RM
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Discussion Thread

Lynch Thread

Discussion Thread

Lynch Thread

s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Sorry if I left you all hanging last time, to those that saw my previous maf game that I discontinued without notice. This is now non-RP with a few twists - read the game mechanics to find out! This is also the last time I'll be pinging you all for a game - read the intro to further know more.
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Sorry if I left you all hanging last time, to those that saw my previous maf game that I discontinued without notice. This is now non-RP with a few twists - read the game mechanics to find out! This is also the last time I'll be pinging you all for a game - read the intro to further know more.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
I know several of those links are still broken, but signups are officially open now.
I know several of those links are still broken, but signups are officially open now.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
@GoddessofCarries

sign me up as a player!! lookin' forward :3
@GoddessofCarries

sign me up as a player!! lookin' forward :3
9wQxglT.png
@goddessofcarries

I'm interested in playing, but firstly do you have a rough date in mind for when the game will start?
@goddessofcarries

I'm interested in playing, but firstly do you have a rough date in mind for when the game will start?
FR +17
@Goddessofcarries

I'll sub, for the sake of the eternal sub goddess.

I'll miss your games. :)
@Goddessofcarries

I'll sub, for the sake of the eternal sub goddess.

I'll miss your games. :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11