C
C
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@Oxyzee Claim! Without hatchling, please~ TUBMG: [item=Silver Muck] [item=Gold Muck] [item=Jolly Jester's Gloves] [item=Wiggly Sight]
@Oxyzee
Claim!
Without hatchling, please~

TUBMG:
Silver Muck Gold Muck Jolly Jester's Gloves Wiggly Sight
artworks-000070459539-e1tosp-large.jpg dragonfly-100.png5-100.png6E5Dao0.pngb45OMRT.png
@Dil Claim please (: TUBMG: [item= Illuminated emblem] [item= Harvest hardshell] [item= Rusted treasure chest] x3
@Dil Claim please (:

TUBMG:
Illuminated Emblem Harvest Hardshell Rusted Treasure Chest x3
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
@Habeba Claim TUBMG [item=firebug][item=vista: gladekeeper]
@Habeba
Claim
TUBMG
Firebug Vista: Gladekeeper
@Wraith296 claim! TUBMG [item=teardrop chroma earrings][item= teardrop chroma anklet][item=bubbly bisque garniture][item= bubbly bisque spats][item= fenfisher flattail]
@Wraith296 claim!
TUBMG
Teardrop Chroma Earrings Teardrop Chroma Anklet Bubbly Bisque Garniture Bubbly Bisque Spats Fenfisher Flattail
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
@QueenPersephone claim!
TUBMG

Daisy Lei

Grey River Flight

Ruby Webwing

Paddyfowl

Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Also one of the Gaolers from my Sales tab if so wished.
@QueenPersephone claim!
TUBMG

Daisy Lei

Grey River Flight

Ruby Webwing

Paddyfowl

Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Also one of the Gaolers from my Sales tab if so wished.
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
@Bonescythe the two hours for Modell's edit hasn't passed yet, so i'll wait and see if they make it in time. if not, i'll send the cr then. i'm sure they'd be happy to send you their offer though! (sorry for any confusion). [skip me!]
@Bonescythe the two hours for Modell's edit hasn't passed yet, so i'll wait and see if they make it in time. if not, i'll send the cr then. i'm sure they'd be happy to send you their offer though! (sorry for any confusion). [skip me!]
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
Hi @Bonescythe I was editing my claim to @QueenPersephone I posted just before you. I'm still adding some stuff to my post.
Hi @Bonescythe I was editing my claim to @QueenPersephone I posted just before you. I'm still adding some stuff to my post.
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
@modell, claim. I'd like the lighter purple Gaoler (HauntedSpirit), please!

Question for moderators: I know the standard rules require that all hatchling dragons be valued at 3k regardless of details. If I post a Blossom Gaoler, can I possibly get an exemption from that rule? I'm willing to throw one of my baby Blossoms out there; I'm not willing to do it at a standard valuation when they're going for a minimum of 350g on the AH right now. If you'd rather I just skip it and post something ordinary, I will do that instead, and save the hatchling. But I thought it might be fun to put up something outrageous here.
@modell, claim. I'd like the lighter purple Gaoler (HauntedSpirit), please!

Question for moderators: I know the standard rules require that all hatchling dragons be valued at 3k regardless of details. If I post a Blossom Gaoler, can I possibly get an exemption from that rule? I'm willing to throw one of my baby Blossoms out there; I'm not willing to do it at a standard valuation when they're going for a minimum of 350g on the AH right now. If you'd rather I just skip it and post something ordinary, I will do that instead, and save the hatchling. But I thought it might be fun to put up something outrageous here.
I'm not a moderator '^^ but this is the moderators list:

MODERATORS:

@/Lemonsinasoup
@/northernliights
@VoyagerII
@/celestja
I'm not a moderator '^^ but this is the moderators list:

MODERATORS:

@/Lemonsinasoup
@/northernliights
@VoyagerII
@/celestja