Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The User Below Me Gets...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 953 954
[center][/center] [center] [b][color=#DF0101]PLEASE READ THE RULES PLEASE READ THE RULES PLEASE READ THE RULES [u]ESPECIALLY NEWBIES[/u][/color] [/b][center][/center][b]How the game works: - Claim the gift the user above you has posted. @ them. - Edit your claim with a gift that is at least worth 8k or 8g - When you are claimed give them the gift you are offering.[/b][/center] `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` [center][b]RULES:[/b][/center] [center] [b] Failure to follow these rules will result in bad experiences for others[/b][/center][b][center]If you are having a problem with another user please PM me or talk to them directly [/center] [/b] - Be polite and respectful to everyone participating in the thread. - Keep the forum clean; [b]don't post unless you are claiming someone. [u]- [b]At least 2 cateogires of items (ex: 1 apparel, 1 familiar), etc. must be given when giving low-end items (ex: a 5g familiar and a hatchling) [/b][/u] - [b]Edit your claim within [color=#DF0101]two hours.[/color][/b] When you claim, you should be ready to offer a prize. If two hours elapse and you have not edited your claim, other users may claim the post above instead. -[b]When someone claims your post, send them nothing until you see what they are offering [/b]and are sure that it adheres to the rules. -[color=#DF0101][b]Do not give:[/b] cheap items [/color] Swip items, Baldwin items, battle items are no longer allowed unless they reach a 10KT/G minimum ( as singles no bulk). Cheap items such as trinkets and materials are no longer allowed unless they are given in a full stack of 99 or are generally accepted as a rare/ expensive item. -Dragons are valued at 7kt, Hatchlings are valued at 3kt. [u][b]At least one other item is required when giving a dragon(can just be another dragon).[/b][/u] - Unhatched hatchlings are not allowed; meaning do not promise a hatchling from a currently nesting dragon -[color=#DF0101][b]Do not give dragons that are listed for sale.[/b][/color] -[b]Do not [/b]give dragons with notes such as "Never exalt!" or "Do not rename!". [color=#DF0101]Once you give that dragon away, it does not belong to you.[/color] -[color=#DF0101][b]Explicitly state what you are giving away.[/b][/color] Don't just say, "Some stuff" or "Some Sylvan apparel" Though not required, item codes are recommended. -[b]Do not[/b] give away festival currency unless it can be used within two months -Wait until [b]Three[/b] other users have posted before posting again, so everyone has a chance. - [b]Sending just currency (T/G) Is not allowed[/b], please add an item/items worth over 8kT/8g [b] - NO claim trains[/b]: no claiming people who haven't posted their offer. -[b]If a gift has gone unclaimed for a long time, users may post additional gifts that can be claimed as well.[/b] Example: User A offers a Light Sprite, and no one claims it. User B then offers a Wind Sprite, combining it with User A's offer. User C claims them both and posts their offer. (If there is any confusion about this, just message me.) It is important to note that the initial gift must still reach the 8000 treasure minimum value. Do not post a 2kt gift with the expectation that others will add- the option of adding gifts is intended to bolster gifts that already meet the minimum. However, the value of the additional gifts can be anything! This method of adding gifts will act as an alternative to bumping the thread, which is against Flight Rising forum etiquette -In accordance with the forum etiquette of Flight Rising, explicitly [b]bumping the thread is not allowed.[/b] This includes ghost bumping, "up", "boop", etc. If you want to move the thread along, just claim it yourself, or follow the steps above. This keeps the thread tidy and also ensures that it won't be shut down due to rule breaches. -You're still allowed offer a non-Item ( Art, Lore, Leveling, ect), BUT you are now also [b][u]required[/u][/b][u] to have an alternative, Item option.[/u] `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` I'll get this new thread started up with my gift. The User Blow Me Gets.... [item=Elk] [item= Skin: Nebulosa]
PLEASE READ THE RULES PLEASE READ THE RULES PLEASE READ THE RULES ESPECIALLY NEWBIES
How the game works:
- Claim the gift the user above you has posted. @ them.
- Edit your claim with a gift that is at least worth 8k or 8g
- When you are claimed give them the gift you are offering.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
RULES:
Failure to follow these rules will result in bad experiences for others
If you are having a problem with another user please PM me or talk to them directly

- Be polite and respectful to everyone participating in the thread.

- Keep the forum clean; don't post unless you are claiming someone.

- At least 2 cateogires of items (ex: 1 apparel, 1 familiar), etc. must be given when giving low-end items (ex: a 5g familiar and a hatchling)

- Edit your claim within two hours. When you claim, you should be ready to offer a prize. If two hours elapse and you have not edited your claim, other users may claim the post above instead.

-When someone claims your post, send them nothing until you see what they are offering and are sure that it adheres to the rules.

-Do not give: cheap items Swip items, Baldwin items, battle items are no longer allowed unless they reach a 10KT/G minimum ( as singles no bulk). Cheap items such as trinkets and materials are no longer allowed unless they are given in a full stack of 99 or are generally accepted as a rare/ expensive item.

-Dragons are valued at 7kt, Hatchlings are valued at 3kt. At least one other item is required when giving a dragon(can just be another dragon).

- Unhatched hatchlings are not allowed; meaning do not promise a hatchling from a currently nesting dragon

-Do not give dragons that are listed for sale.

-Do not give dragons with notes such as "Never exalt!" or "Do not rename!". Once you give that dragon away, it does not belong to you.

-Explicitly state what you are giving away. Don't just say, "Some stuff" or "Some Sylvan apparel" Though not required, item codes are recommended.

-Do not give away festival currency unless it can be used within two months

-Wait until Three other users have posted before posting again, so everyone has a chance.

- Sending just currency (T/G) Is not allowed, please add an item/items worth over 8kT/8g

- NO claim trains: no claiming people who haven't posted their offer.

-If a gift has gone unclaimed for a long time, users may post additional gifts that can be claimed as well. Example: User A offers a Light Sprite, and no one claims it. User B then offers a Wind Sprite, combining it with User A's offer. User C claims them both and posts their offer. (If there is any confusion about this, just message me.) It is important to note that the initial gift must still reach the 8000 treasure minimum value. Do not post a 2kt gift with the expectation that others will add- the option of adding gifts is intended to bolster gifts that already meet the minimum. However, the value of the additional gifts can be anything! This method of adding gifts will act as an alternative to bumping the thread, which is against Flight Rising forum etiquette

-In accordance with the forum etiquette of Flight Rising, explicitly bumping the thread is not allowed. This includes ghost bumping, "up", "boop", etc. If you want to move the thread along, just claim it yourself, or follow the steps above. This keeps the thread tidy and also ensures that it won't be shut down due to rule breaches.

-You're still allowed offer a non-Item ( Art, Lore, Leveling, ect), BUT you are now also required to have an alternative, Item option.

I'll get this new thread started up with my gift.

The User Blow Me Gets....
Elk Skin: Nebulosa
@Clubbingclown claim! the user below me gets: [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] X 5
@Clubbingclown
claim!
the user below me gets:
Tertiary Gene: Smirch X 5
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf Claim!

10kT for the next claimer! :)
@AlbinoWerewolf Claim!

10kT for the next claimer! :)
wNgaRfs.gif This is very cool
YObRVyk.gif

Flight Rising is fun!

Click on the image to go to my lair!
@Arctiic Claim! TUBMG [item=Skin: Rotrock Witch][item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell]
@Arctiic
Claim!

TUBMG

Skin: Rotrock Witch Jolly Jester's Tail Bell
Claim @Wolfyblocks Tubmg: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39250095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392501/39250095_350.png[/img] [/url] [Item=crested river flight]
Claim @Wolfyblocks

Tubmg:

39250095_350.png

Crested River Flight
XwzJAeR.png
@Auroradragon claim! TUBMG [item=Pretty pink arm bow][item=Phantasmal halfmask]
@Auroradragon claim!

TUBMG

Pretty Pink Arm Bow Phantasmal Halfmask
Pixel-Babies.png
@PiedPipecleaner claim TUBMG: [item=rhodochrosite crane][item=iron treasure chest]
@PiedPipecleaner claim

TUBMG:
Rhodochrosite Crane Iron Treasure Chest
claim @cywscross TUBMG: [item=Skin: Bamboo Guardian] Or Either a Quicky Cat, Quicky Puppy or Quicky Bunny from my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2364128]Shop[/url]! [img]https://i.imgur.com/RREYOhj.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YyFlCKE.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BcFXHdj.gif[/img] - I'm just and example! OR 20k off their Order from my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2364128]Shop[/url]! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vc9tNrl.gif[/img] - I'm just and example! I either need from you for a Quicky Pet: 1) 1 color for the base 2) 1 color for the eye Or for a Build-A-Pet or Custom Pet for you to go to my shop and fill out a Form, and please let me know which one you pick!
claim @cywscross

TUBMG:

Skin: Bamboo Guardian

Or

Either a Quicky Cat, Quicky Puppy or Quicky Bunny from my Shop!
RREYOhj.gif YyFlCKE.gif BcFXHdj.gif - I'm just and example!
OR
20k off their Order from my Shop!
vc9tNrl.gif - I'm just and example!

I either need from you for a Quicky Pet:
1) 1 color for the base
2) 1 color for the eye
Or for a Build-A-Pet or Custom Pet for you to go to my shop and fill out a Form, and please let me know which one you pick!
claim! @Silverfoxmage TUBMG [item=Gem Thief] 20kt off the order please!
claim!
@Silverfoxmage
TUBMG

Gem Thief

20kt off the order please!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@cywscross
I was under the impression that kano3shuuya’s claim was invalid since they had broken the rules so I was still going to claim.

@clubbingclown
can I still claim silverfoxmage’s post then? since rules were broken, I was simply reminding the person who claimed that they had broken the rules...wasn’t aware that that isn’t allowed, apologies.

never mind, deleted my claiming post~
@cywscross
I was under the impression that kano3shuuya’s claim was invalid since they had broken the rules so I was still going to claim.

@clubbingclown
can I still claim silverfoxmage’s post then? since rules were broken, I was simply reminding the person who claimed that they had broken the rules...wasn’t aware that that isn’t allowed, apologies.

never mind, deleted my claiming post~
4ZwFOyz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 953 954