Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traveling Pair - Looking for Host Homes!
1 2 3 4
@RainingStorm @FelisAries Adding you to the list! :D :D :D Thank you both so much!
@RainingStorm @FelisAries Adding you to the list! :D :D :D Thank you both so much!
@CleverDual

Torgin and Legba are ready to visit another clan! :D Would you like me to send them back in a CR, or to the next person?
@CleverDual

Torgin and Legba are ready to visit another clan! :D Would you like me to send them back in a CR, or to the next person?
miDn30f.gif
@Prop I usually say send them back to me, but why not send them to the next person!! Just let me know when they’ve moved!
@Prop I usually say send them back to me, but why not send them to the next person!! Just let me know when they’ve moved!
@CleverDual Alrighty!
@CleverDual Alrighty!
miDn30f.gif
@deanazazel Prop is sending them your way!!
@deanazazel Prop is sending them your way!!
@CleverDual

Oh crap!!!! I completely forgot I have a nest to hatch. I'll have to accept the CR after rollover, but I will get it!!
@CleverDual

Oh crap!!!! I completely forgot I have a nest to hatch. I'll have to accept the CR after rollover, but I will get it!!
Lotto.gif
@CleverDual

Torgin and Legba are ready to continue their travels~ Would you like me to send them to you, or the next user??
@CleverDual

Torgin and Legba are ready to continue their travels~ Would you like me to send them to you, or the next user??
Lotto.gif
@deanazazel send them to DJFeather
@deanazazel send them to DJFeather
@CleverDual I'm going to go ahead and send them to the next user
@CleverDual I'm going to go ahead and send them to the next user
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@DJFeather perfect. Thank you so much for hosting them!!
@DJFeather perfect. Thank you so much for hosting them!!
1 2 3 4