Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [D7] Disney Encyclopaedia: Mafia Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134
Four posts since I left? That isn't good. Guys, not talking gives mafia an easy win.
Four posts since I left? That isn't good. Guys, not talking gives mafia an easy win.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3

I think it's difficult with time zones. I'm lucky that I'm so far ahead that I'm almost at FR time, and there also hasn't really been that much to talk about.

I think it's difficult with time zones. I'm lucky that I'm so far ahead that I'm almost at FR time, and there also hasn't really been that much to talk about.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
I'm in the middle of school
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date=2018-02-09 12:58:58] I'm in the middle of school [/quote] Not everyone is even in school.
thatonespeedster wrote on 2018-02-09:

Not everyone is even in school.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
[quote name="Solanceae" date=2018-02-09 12:54:40] I think it's difficult with time zones. I'm lucky that I'm so far ahead that I'm almost at FR time, and there also hasn't really been that much to talk about. [/quote] True, but we could at least be discussing anything at all- even shiptoasting is better than inactivity.
Solanceae wrote on 2018-02-09:

True, but we could at least be discussing anything at all- even shiptoasting is better than inactivity.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@StormDreamer

Really sorry I've been in bed.

StormDreamer is currently in the Pride Lands.

The mafia can only kill in whatever district they are currently. But be warned the Original may affect any district.

@starrynite @clw23 @RavenWolf @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @NekoNikki @Solanceae @ninetyone @DarkwingDove @Tynnk @Reynutocx @thatonespeedster @KawaiiFlyer @quinnelope @Avante

Substitutes
@GoddessOfCarries @EmbertheSkywing @Cognitive

Spectators
@V88 @QueenOfSupports @WaterWolf600 @Tanglefire @HatsandBandages @Chessboard @astralavian

@StormDreamer

Really sorry I've been in bed.

StormDreamer is currently in the Pride Lands.

The mafia can only kill in whatever district they are currently. But be warned the Original may affect any district.

@starrynite @clw23 @RavenWolf @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @NekoNikki @Solanceae @ninetyone @DarkwingDove @Tynnk @Reynutocx @thatonespeedster @KawaiiFlyer @quinnelope @Avante

Substitutes
@GoddessOfCarries @EmbertheSkywing @Cognitive

Spectators
@V88 @QueenOfSupports @WaterWolf600 @Tanglefire @HatsandBandages @Chessboard @astralavian

nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
I find it incredibly suspicious that Storm asked everyone for their district with the above information being revealed.
I find it incredibly suspicious that Storm asked everyone for their district with the above information being revealed.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
IM FREE

@StormDreamer I have you beat, I'm not even from a movie. I'm probably the only one who I knows who I am
IM FREE

@StormDreamer I have you beat, I'm not even from a movie. I'm probably the only one who I knows who I am
l6jLd4V.png
I feel like Storm is a bit derpy in general, I'll keep an eye on her posts but I'm not entirely sure she's scum
I feel like Storm is a bit derpy in general, I'll keep an eye on her posts but I'm not entirely sure she's scum
l6jLd4V.png
Also, this is just a thought, but does starting location match character?
Also, this is just a thought, but does starting location match character?
l6jLd4V.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134