Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [D7] Disney Encyclopaedia: Mafia Thread
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2018-02-09 08:18:45] @ starrynite Whoops, bad wording. In case we reach lylo, which is kinda likely because the maf:town ratio is higher than what I'd normally see ;w; [/quote] Scumslip or genuine mistake? :thonk:
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-02-09:
@ starrynite
Whoops, bad wording. In case we reach lylo, which is kinda likely because the maf:town ratio is higher than what I'd normally see ;w;

Scumslip or genuine mistake? :thonk:
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
:thonk:
i dont mind dying because ya'll will get to see my wonderful character and be jealous
i dont mind dying because ya'll will get to see my wonderful character and be jealous
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2018-02-09 08:10:03] Ya'll probably are main characters and I'm just a derpy super side character that only appears in 1 song in 1 movie lmao [/quote] Listen I’m literally a Disney parks joke meme no way would I be a main character when I can be a silly parks reference. [s]Please ignore the fact that I almost did Jiminy and the Blue Fairy because of Wishes.[/s]
Ya'll probably are main characters and I'm just a derpy super side character that only appears in 1 song in 1 movie lmao

Listen I’m literally a Disney parks joke meme no way would I be a main character when I can be a silly parks reference.

Please ignore the fact that I almost did Jiminy and the Blue Fairy because of Wishes.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2018-02-09 08:22:47] :thonk: i dont mind dying because ya'll will get to see my wonderful character and be jealous [/quote] A) You don't mind dying? Isn't that anti-wincon because it'd be a loss for Good Town Discussion? Storm, you're making me wary (get it? Wary? Worry?) B) It's y'all, not ya'll.

A) You don't mind dying? Isn't that anti-wincon because it'd be a loss for Good Town Discussion? Storm, you're making me wary (get it? Wary? Worry?)

B) It's y'all, not ya'll.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
[quote name="@starrynite" date=2018-02-09 08:28:30] [quote name="StormDreamer" date=2018-02-09 08:22:47] :thonk: i dont mind dying because ya'll will get to see my wonderful character and be jealous [/quote] A) You don't mind dying? Isn't that anti-wincon because it'd be a loss for Good Town Discussion? Storm, you're making me wary (get it? Wary? Worry?) B) It's y'all, not ya'll. [/quote] Like... if I died per maf kill or lynch I wouldn't be that sad I guess?? Dying per maf kill means that a better player doesn't die, and if I died by lynch it'd... still help towards the process of elimination. And you'd all get to see my character and bee jealous :P (am I actually PR its wifom time go) Of course I wouldn't be pushing for a self-lynch because that's anti-wincon, and I don't want to be modkilled/be an extra kill, it's just that..... part of me wants y'all to witness the great and powerful being I am fear me [s]jk im also kind of a memey thing [/s]
@starrynite wrote on 2018-02-09:

A) You don't mind dying? Isn't that anti-wincon because it'd be a loss for Good Town Discussion? Storm, you're making me wary (get it? Wary? Worry?)

B) It's y'all, not ya'll.

Like... if I died per maf kill or lynch I wouldn't be that sad I guess?? Dying per maf kill means that a better player doesn't die, and if I died by lynch it'd... still help towards the process of elimination. And you'd all get to see my character and bee jealous :P
(am I actually PR its wifom time go)

Of course I wouldn't be pushing for a self-lynch because that's anti-wincon, and I don't want to be modkilled/be an extra kill, it's just that..... part of me wants y'all to witness the great and powerful being I am fear me

jk im also kind of a memey thing
jghAv2V.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
I refuse to die d1/n1 in any of Exotic's games again tho

But for now, I am off to bed bye
I refuse to die d1/n1 in any of Exotic's games again tho

But for now, I am off to bed bye
jghAv2V.png
I don't even know what I am TBH.

I am Man.
I don't even know what I am TBH.

I am Man.
1DKhf3D.png
Like I'm assuming I'm a hooman I guess because, ya know, man is hooman
Like I'm assuming I'm a hooman I guess because, ya know, man is hooman
1DKhf3D.png
I don't think we should reveal where we are It's true that the original an target anyone anyway, but I assume the rest of the sum can only target those in their district.

Plus, due to the air district's destruction, we dont know where the original and the two citizens from their are.

We can assume that one is in fire and two are in water, but we dont know which.
I don't think we should reveal where we are It's true that the original an target anyone anyway, but I assume the rest of the sum can only target those in their district.

Plus, due to the air district's destruction, we dont know where the original and the two citizens from their are.

We can assume that one is in fire and two are in water, but we dont know which.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134