Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [D7] Disney Encyclopaedia: Mafia Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
@StormDreamer
Fair point.
@StormDreamer
Fair point.
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2018-02-09 05:31:03] [b]Also guys can we all do this: @ExoticBacoe “The mask must come off of. Let me reveal where I am.”[/b] [/quote] I'll explain my reasons later <3 But can ya'll either do this or raise an argument against doing so?
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-02-09:
Also guys can we all do this:
@ExoticBacoe
“The mask must come off of. Let me reveal where I am.”

I'll explain my reasons later <3
But can ya'll either do this or raise an argument against doing so?
jghAv2V.png
Whoops sorry modgod for the extra ping <3
Whoops sorry modgod for the extra ping <3
jghAv2V.png
Well I don't see any point in doing it yet so...
1DKhf3D.png
1. What are your opinions on Day 1 Lynches?
I am for Day 1 Lynches, but not very adamant about it.

2. What is your opinion on lurkers?
I will admit I have lurked before and I am sorry about that. I realize why it is bad, and I will try my best not to lurk any more.

3. What is your opinion on sheeping?
Honestly, I think it depends on circumstance, but it is something to quint at.
1. What are your opinions on Day 1 Lynches?
I am for Day 1 Lynches, but not very adamant about it.

2. What is your opinion on lurkers?
I will admit I have lurked before and I am sorry about that. I realize why it is bad, and I will try my best not to lurk any more.

3. What is your opinion on sheeping?
Honestly, I think it depends on circumstance, but it is something to quint at.
[quote name="@thatonespeedster" date=2018-02-09 06:29:05] Well I don't see any point in doing it yet so... [/quote] There is a point, for reasons I'll explain later. Just do it aaaaaa
@thatonespeedster wrote on 2018-02-09:

There is a point, for reasons I'll explain later. Just do it aaaaaa
jghAv2V.png
But @StormDreamer
Why should I do it if it's not strategically advantageous? Muffin whyyyy
But @StormDreamer
Why should I do it if it's not strategically advantageous? Muffin whyyyy
1DKhf3D.png
Day 1 Lynches:

Impartial, really. They tend to be based mostly on the RVS stage, which I don't feel comfortable basing my votes on, but we all have different opinions.

Lurking:

//claps// I hate lurkers- they're either mafia trying to stay low or unhelpful town. Maybe even 3P, but I don't think 3P exists- unless 3P is the "Original" in the player list?

Sheeping:

Same as above- unhelpful town at best, maf at worst. Sometimes sheeping can be a good thing but it's best to try to form your own opinions, as you never know who's leading you astray.
Day 1 Lynches:

Impartial, really. They tend to be based mostly on the RVS stage, which I don't feel comfortable basing my votes on, but we all have different opinions.

Lurking:

//claps// I hate lurkers- they're either mafia trying to stay low or unhelpful town. Maybe even 3P, but I don't think 3P exists- unless 3P is the "Original" in the player list?

Sheeping:

Same as above- unhelpful town at best, maf at worst. Sometimes sheeping can be a good thing but it's best to try to form your own opinions, as you never know who's leading you astray.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Re: Storm asking to reveal district (not quoting because I don't want to reveal yet), I assume it pertains to your ability? But that's a really weird thing to ask.
Re: Storm asking to reveal district (not quoting because I don't want to reveal yet), I assume it pertains to your ability? But that's a really weird thing to ask.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
It is strategically advantageous ;w; *sighs* @starrynite @thatonespeedster [quote name="ExoticBacoe" date=2018-02-08 19:13:48] Districts Fire The fire district is full of fun and warmth. While the residents live in the beautiful desert of Agrabah, drought has hit the small community hard. The only water supply comes from the Mafia, a hidden person in your community who has blocked water access from Splash Mountain to the point where most of the general population has died due to dehydration. Left are: [b]1 Mafia[/b] 1 Special 1 Vanilla Water The beautiful Splash Mountain is where the Water community have taken up refuge. It used to be a large tight-knit group of people, but the Mafia ended taking over control of the electricity pods sent in from the Forever Tree. With no electricity, the large population of Splash Mountain has fallen into disrepair, with all the animatronics having no electricity to function. There is little hope to ever fully repair the Br’er community as all the poor creatures have had mould begin to grow on them. Left are: [b]1 Mafia[/b] 1 Special 1 Vanilla Earth The community have set up residency in the beautiful Pride Lands. They spent their days farming and caring for the land, using the special sand from Agrabah to keep the poisonous plants from overgrowing the terrain. It was the only thing that killed the plants. But of course, the Mafia was not having that. The supply of sand was cut off from Agrabah, leaving the situation very dangerous. The only survivors are living now on Pride Rock. Left are: [b]1 Mafia[/b] 1 Special 1 Vanilla Magic The Forever Tree makes a perfect home for those who were placed as part of the magic clan. The tree was supposed to give them sanctuary forever, so it was too everyone's surprise when the mafia was able to destroy the life for them as well. No one had been notified that the Forever Tree requires wind to keep running “Forever”. And no one seems to know how the Mafia know either. But sure enough, they held the wind back from the tree, and sure enough, the tree began to crumble, killing the population within. The survivors have dug into the roots of the tree for safety, but the tree will collapse very soon without wind. Left are: [b]1 Mafia[/b] 1 Special 1 Vanilla Air And now we arrive at the roots of all the problems. This is the district where the mafia first was able to establish power. Before the mafia, citizens lived peacefully with the creators of life in Partly Cloudy, including of course Gus and Peck. One townsperson, however, was able to destroy all the clouds in a mere moment, killing most of the clouds and the citizens living on them. Peck was able to safely get 6 citizens his claws, but little did they know that their destroyer lived among them. When about halfway down the descent, Peck suddenly disappeared, and while the original mafia member floated off safely, the five others fell the perilous descent. Only two citizens survived the fall, and they ran to the sanctuary of other districts, little knowing those districts would fall under similar perils. No one knows exactly how this infamous mafia member was able to destroy the Air district, but legend states they had collected the 13 Aztec Skulls and utilized their wish. Left scattered across the world are: [b]1 Original[/b] 1 Special 1 Vanilla [/quote] Before everyone moves to different regions can we take advantage of this and use it to narrow down scum?
It is strategically advantageous ;w;
*sighs*
@starrynite @thatonespeedster
ExoticBacoe wrote on 2018-02-08:
Districts

Fire
The fire district is full of fun and warmth. While the residents live in the beautiful desert of Agrabah, drought has hit the small community hard. The only water supply comes from the Mafia, a hidden person in your community who has blocked water access from Splash Mountain to the point where most of the general population has died due to dehydration.

Left are:
1 Mafia
1 Special
1 Vanilla

Water
The beautiful Splash Mountain is where the Water community have taken up refuge. It used to be a large tight-knit group of people, but the Mafia ended taking over control of the electricity pods sent in from the Forever Tree. With no electricity, the large population of Splash Mountain has fallen into disrepair, with all the animatronics having no electricity to function. There is little hope to ever fully repair the Br’er community as all the poor creatures have had mould begin to grow on them.

Left are:
1 Mafia
1 Special
1 Vanilla

Earth
The community have set up residency in the beautiful Pride Lands. They spent their days farming and caring for the land, using the special sand from Agrabah to keep the poisonous plants from overgrowing the terrain. It was the only thing that killed the plants. But of course, the Mafia was not having that. The supply of sand was cut off from Agrabah, leaving the situation very dangerous. The only survivors are living now on Pride Rock.

Left are:
1 Mafia
1 Special
1 Vanilla

Magic
The Forever Tree makes a perfect home for those who were placed as part of the magic clan. The tree was supposed to give them sanctuary forever, so it was too everyone's surprise when the mafia was able to destroy the life for them as well. No one had been notified that the Forever Tree requires wind to keep running “Forever”. And no one seems to know how the Mafia know either. But sure enough, they held the wind back from the tree, and sure enough, the tree began to crumble, killing the population within. The survivors have dug into the roots of the tree for safety, but the tree will collapse very soon without wind.

Left are:
1 Mafia
1 Special
1 Vanilla

Air
And now we arrive at the roots of all the problems. This is the district where the mafia first was able to establish power. Before the mafia, citizens lived peacefully with the creators of life in Partly Cloudy, including of course Gus and Peck. One townsperson, however, was able to destroy all the clouds in a mere moment, killing most of the clouds and the citizens living on them. Peck was able to safely get 6 citizens his claws, but little did they know that their destroyer lived among them. When about halfway down the descent, Peck suddenly disappeared, and while the original mafia member floated off safely, the five others fell the perilous descent. Only two citizens survived the fall, and they ran to the sanctuary of other districts, little knowing those districts would fall under similar perils. No one knows exactly how this infamous mafia member was able to destroy the Air district, but legend states they had collected the 13 Aztec Skulls and utilized their wish.

Left scattered across the world are:
1 Original
1 Special
1 Vanilla

Before everyone moves to different regions can we take advantage of this and use it to narrow down scum?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134