Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [D7] Disney Encyclopaedia: Mafia Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
Ack also

My siggy has my basic information: she/her pronouns essentially
Ack also

My siggy has my basic information: she/her pronouns essentially
l6jLd4V.png
@Tynnk I don't remember which Pixar/Disney movies have bugs in them...

first comes "A Bug's Life" from Pixar. If you're a bug, I'm going to guess you live in the tree place since bugs + trees = happy bug
@Tynnk I don't remember which Pixar/Disney movies have bugs in them...

first comes "A Bug's Life" from Pixar. If you're a bug, I'm going to guess you live in the tree place since bugs + trees = happy bug
l6jLd4V.png
At least, I think your location matches your character in some way. Might just be me though
At least, I think your location matches your character in some way. Might just be me though
l6jLd4V.png
I agree with the questions Avante

1.Day one lynches are a go for for me. They give good info, and can show us how stuff works.
2.I think lurking isnt a thing one should be condemmed for. I am guilty of it, especially if I'm busy or on the move. But consistent lurking should be punished.
3.Who hasn't sheeped once or twice. So long as you actually agree with the reasons for something. It can show signs of scum? But if scum are smart they'll avoid sheeping like the plague

I agree with the questions Avante

1.Day one lynches are a go for for me. They give good info, and can show us how stuff works.
2.I think lurking isnt a thing one should be condemmed for. I am guilty of it, especially if I'm busy or on the move. But consistent lurking should be punished.
3.Who hasn't sheeped once or twice. So long as you actually agree with the reasons for something. It can show signs of scum? But if scum are smart they'll avoid sheeping like the plague

_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Ha, I answered these questions last time!
1. D1 lynch: gives info, but most probably it’s gonna get to a townie
2. Lurkers: might be newbies not knowing what to do, then it important to learn, might also be busy people, then apply for a sub!
3. Sheeping: the “shepherds” are usually loud noisy town people, scum won’t do that, it’s like saying, “Lynch xxx! He’s town! I’m scum!” Then why put all that suspicion on yourself?

And what I got from previous games are that the loud and noisy people are the first to get killed.. Because the crowd tend to listen to those. And usually the loud ones are towns.

And I’m usually regarded as unhelpful town.
Ha, I answered these questions last time!
1. D1 lynch: gives info, but most probably it’s gonna get to a townie
2. Lurkers: might be newbies not knowing what to do, then it important to learn, might also be busy people, then apply for a sub!
3. Sheeping: the “shepherds” are usually loud noisy town people, scum won’t do that, it’s like saying, “Lynch xxx! He’s town! I’m scum!” Then why put all that suspicion on yourself?

And what I got from previous games are that the loud and noisy people are the first to get killed.. Because the crowd tend to listen to those. And usually the loud ones are towns.

And I’m usually regarded as unhelpful town.
You seemed to be pretty helpful in V4, though your posts were confusing
You seemed to be pretty helpful in V4, though your posts were confusing
l6jLd4V.png

1. What are your opinions on Day 1 Lynches?
2. What is your opinion on lurkers?
3. What is your opinion on sheeping?

1. Day one lynches I'm indifferent to. It just depends on the people here and the circumstances. Both abstaining and lynching are fine.
2. Lurkers are...okay-ish? A quiet chat gives some people time to think, but it occasionally helps the maf.
3. Sheeping is a no-no unless you have a reason. If you give a reason, or add comment to the person's ideas, then it's okay.

1. Day one lynches I'm indifferent to. It just depends on the people here and the circumstances. Both abstaining and lynching are fine.
2. Lurkers are...okay-ish? A quiet chat gives some people time to think, but it occasionally helps the maf.
3. Sheeping is a no-no unless you have a reason. If you give a reason, or add comment to the person's ideas, then it's okay.
1DKhf3D.png
Dew eet
Don't lurk. Scum lurks to fly under the radar. If you're inactive though then it's NAI, although I might still lynch you if there are no better candidates, because silent people are hard to read~
Don't sheep. I will grow ten more eyebrows to raise them at you :P
Dew eet
Don't lurk. Scum lurks to fly under the radar. If you're inactive though then it's NAI, although I might still lynch you if there are no better candidates, because silent people are hard to read~
Don't sheep. I will grow ten more eyebrows to raise them at you :P
jghAv2V.png
Also guys can we all do this:
@ExoticBacoe
“The mask must come off of. Let me reveal where I am.
Also guys can we all do this:
@ExoticBacoe
“The mask must come off of. Let me reveal where I am.
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="@thatonespeedster" date=2018-02-09 04:47:46] 2. Lurkers are...okay-ish? A quiet chat gives some people time to think, but it occasionally helps the maf. [/quote] How do you plan to scumhunt in a quiet chat?
@thatonespeedster wrote on 2018-02-09:
How do you plan to scumhunt in a quiet chat?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134