Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [D7] Disney Encyclopaedia: Mafia Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
Nyello Y'all, I'm Speedy. FR+1.
I've played several of these before, so I get the gist.

My activity is a bit of a flux, currently I'm slightly inactive since my computer broke(new one should be in tomorrow ish)

I have a break in a couple weeks, but I don't think the game'll last long.

Space Mountain is best ride 11/10
Nyello Y'all, I'm Speedy. FR+1.
I've played several of these before, so I get the gist.

My activity is a bit of a flux, currently I'm slightly inactive since my computer broke(new one should be in tomorrow ish)

I have a break in a couple weeks, but I don't think the game'll last long.

Space Mountain is best ride 11/10
1DKhf3D.png
Hullo everyone, I’m DarkwingDove, and I go by either Dark, Darkwing, or Dove (whatever you like)! I use she/her pronouns, I’m completely fine with they/them as well, and I’m +3 FR time! This game seems to have quite a few interesting mechanics, and I’m looking forward to playing with you all!
Hullo everyone, I’m DarkwingDove, and I go by either Dark, Darkwing, or Dove (whatever you like)! I use she/her pronouns, I’m completely fine with they/them as well, and I’m +3 FR time! This game seems to have quite a few interesting mechanics, and I’m looking forward to playing with you all!
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
Heyo! I'm Storm, she/her pronous, FR+16 :D I'm currently in another game but I don't think it would affect the activity of me in this thread so dw~

Looking forward to playing with ya'll too!
Heyo! I'm Storm, she/her pronous, FR+16 :D I'm currently in another game but I don't think it would affect the activity of me in this thread so dw~

Looking forward to playing with ya'll too!
jghAv2V.png
Heyo! I'm Starry, and I'm glad to see many familiar faces! My pronouns are she/her, and I'm FR+3. This is going to be a great game!
Heyo! I'm Starry, and I'm glad to see many familiar faces! My pronouns are she/her, and I'm FR+3. This is going to be a great game!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Hi I’m Tynnk, fr +16, played two mafia games recently, I’ve been spamming and fooling around and I’ll try not to be like this...
Hi I’m Tynnk, fr +16, played two mafia games recently, I’ve been spamming and fooling around and I’ll try not to be like this...
Yay, my role is an insect! I love insects
Yay, my role is an insect! I love insects
Hello! I am Shadow, and I am on FR time, she/her, and extremely excited for this game
Hello! I am Shadow, and I am on FR time, she/her, and extremely excited for this game
also Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is great
so is Space Mountain and the Jungle Cruise

bad puns for the win

i have no idea why i thought this was important
but boy am i nervous
this is not what i expected at all
also Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is great
so is Space Mountain and the Jungle Cruise

bad puns for the win

i have no idea why i thought this was important
but boy am i nervous
this is not what i expected at all
heyo! I'm Avante, but some of you might know me as Enchanted; either is fine-o

I'm FR+0 and very lazy howdy do. I love gaming a heck ton and short films are a beautiful product of humanity. This is my first ever mafia game

So I'm not sure if anyone put out questions yet, but maybe we should answer them? By questions, I mean:

1. What are your opinions on Day 1 Lynches?
2. What is your opinion on lurkers?
3. What is your opinion on sheeping?

These are the ones I know of.

1. I think Day 1 Lynches are important. As I'm sure many of you have heard, Lynches are townie's only weapon against mafia/scum. Lynches are also a good source of information; from who defends who, and the role of the person lynches, you get more ammo for sus'ing.

2. Every game will probably have lurkers. My opinion on lurkers would change depending on what alligiance I am; lurkers are helpful to mafia, since a quiet chat means it's easier to push for a lynch or a no lynch. Lurkers are generally bad for townies, since they're dead weight and dead weight is useless to keep around. However, I understand that people are either busy or confused, but talking is good please talk.

3. I don't think sheeping is as serious as other things. If there are good arguments for why someone is being voted, then people are going to be convinced and want to vote for that person. After things are said, there aren't really any more things you can say about it other than "I agree with that!" However, sheeping for an argument that isn't entirely solid is the problem.

PSA: My school wifi blocks Flight Rising so I can't go on during school conveniently. I can only access FR from 10:00 - 10:10 AM, and 2:20 PM onward
heyo! I'm Avante, but some of you might know me as Enchanted; either is fine-o

I'm FR+0 and very lazy howdy do. I love gaming a heck ton and short films are a beautiful product of humanity. This is my first ever mafia game

So I'm not sure if anyone put out questions yet, but maybe we should answer them? By questions, I mean:

1. What are your opinions on Day 1 Lynches?
2. What is your opinion on lurkers?
3. What is your opinion on sheeping?

These are the ones I know of.

1. I think Day 1 Lynches are important. As I'm sure many of you have heard, Lynches are townie's only weapon against mafia/scum. Lynches are also a good source of information; from who defends who, and the role of the person lynches, you get more ammo for sus'ing.

2. Every game will probably have lurkers. My opinion on lurkers would change depending on what alligiance I am; lurkers are helpful to mafia, since a quiet chat means it's easier to push for a lynch or a no lynch. Lurkers are generally bad for townies, since they're dead weight and dead weight is useless to keep around. However, I understand that people are either busy or confused, but talking is good please talk.

3. I don't think sheeping is as serious as other things. If there are good arguments for why someone is being voted, then people are going to be convinced and want to vote for that person. After things are said, there aren't really any more things you can say about it other than "I agree with that!" However, sheeping for an argument that isn't entirely solid is the problem.

PSA: My school wifi blocks Flight Rising so I can't go on during school conveniently. I can only access FR from 10:00 - 10:10 AM, and 2:20 PM onward
l6jLd4V.png
Also I have only visited Disneyland once when I was 5 and q-q these rides are Russian to me
Also I have only visited Disneyland once when I was 5 and q-q these rides are Russian to me
l6jLd4V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134