Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Closed] [Gala] AAE '18
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Table of Contentsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::

xxxxxAnd We Are...xxxxx

Open For Posting!!!

xxxxxxWelcome my good friends! You are being pinged because you were interested in our game! You can find all the information on the front page, as well as the first riddle of the day and our signature!

xxxxxxWe hope you enjoy our simple little game, and happy Crystalline Gala!!!

@jbapple @jetfeather @clm @idlewildly @Rafikii @shougoney @Katsuokai @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @blue1dragon @Saraceaser @Marianette @sgkat @Cheshly @Marcel @Pennifeather @Eialyne @heartcrusher1 @felistopaz @Gravebloom @Sidegrinder @Watercolour @XilusWeb @Thewarywatcher13 @Rhea @argylion @perifinite @Touhou @Elysadie @sinha27 @oramutato @Chessboard
@jbapple @jetfeather @clm @idlewildly @shougoney @Katsuokai @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @blue1dragon @Saraceaser @Marianette @sgkat @Cheshly @Marcel @DeadlyFang @Pennifeather @heartcrusher1 @felistopaz @Gravebloom @Sidegrinder @Watercolour @XilusWeb @Rhea @Octopodes @perifinite @Touhou @Elysadie @sinha27 @oramutato @Chessboard

xxxxxAnd We Are...xxxxx

Open For Posting!!!

xxxxxxWelcome my good friends! You are being pinged because you were interested in our game! You can find all the information on the front page, as well as the first riddle of the day and our signature!

xxxxxxWe hope you enjoy our simple little game, and happy Crystalline Gala!!!

@jbapple @jetfeather @clm @idlewildly @Rafikii @shougoney @Katsuokai @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @blue1dragon @Saraceaser @Marianette @sgkat @Cheshly @Marcel @Pennifeather @Eialyne @heartcrusher1 @felistopaz @Gravebloom @Sidegrinder @Watercolour @XilusWeb @Thewarywatcher13 @Rhea @argylion @perifinite @Touhou @Elysadie @sinha27 @oramutato @Chessboard
@jbapple @jetfeather @clm @idlewildly @shougoney @Katsuokai @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @blue1dragon @Saraceaser @Marianette @sgkat @Cheshly @Marcel @DeadlyFang @Pennifeather @heartcrusher1 @felistopaz @Gravebloom @Sidegrinder @Watercolour @XilusWeb @Rhea @Octopodes @perifinite @Touhou @Elysadie @sinha27 @oramutato @Chessboard

AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
And I'm off to bed! If you have any questions, please feel free to ping me!
And I'm off to bed! If you have any questions, please feel free to ping me!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre
Posting to claim my signature ticket ^^
Thank you for hosting this game!
@Alyxsandre
Posting to claim my signature ticket ^^
Thank you for hosting this game!
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
@Blue1Dragon
Recorded your ticket :D

Thank you for playing!
@Blue1Dragon
Recorded your ticket :D

Thank you for playing!
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre claiming the signature ticket, but also, i'm really glad this game is running again this year! thank you so much for running this! ^^
@Alyxsandre claiming the signature ticket, but also, i'm really glad this game is running again this year! thank you so much for running this! ^^
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
This looks absolutely swell!

I am not sure where the tickets end up, because I have never seen one of these before; but I think I understand the general idea of it, with the raffle and things. :]

I look forward to playing!
This looks absolutely swell!

I am not sure where the tickets end up, because I have never seen one of these before; but I think I understand the general idea of it, with the raffle and things. :]

I look forward to playing!
chompers_by_babezord-daj8yxw.gif

+18 Flight Rising Time.
@Alyxsandre

Claiming the signature ticket, now!

Also: I can't speak for anyone else, but I know for certain that the Archivists' link is not working for me. :[
It comes up with a Google Docs error, when all the other Selection links work just fine.
@Alyxsandre

Claiming the signature ticket, now!

Also: I can't speak for anyone else, but I know for certain that the Archivists' link is not working for me. :[
It comes up with a Google Docs error, when all the other Selection links work just fine.
chompers_by_babezord-daj8yxw.gif

+18 Flight Rising Time.
@Alyxsandre

interesting game to get to know some subspecies!
also, i put the image in my sig :D
@Alyxsandre

interesting game to get to know some subspecies!
also, i put the image in my sig :D
qR6otwA.png
So happy to see this game running again this year, it was a lot of fun last Gala. :D

Also, @Alyxsandre, I have the (beautiful!) badge in my signature so I'd like to claim my ticket please. :)
So happy to see this game running again this year, it was a lot of fun last Gala. :D

Also, @Alyxsandre, I have the (beautiful!) badge in my signature so I'd like to claim my ticket please. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Jetfeather @Shougoney
Recorded!

@clockworkEntity
Oh dear...
It seems to work for me but only on a computer.
Are you perchance trying to open it up on mobile? Mobile's the one that's not working for me, either.
Unfortunately I'm unable to figure out why D; It might have something to do with the settings the document owner has for their google docs.
@Jetfeather @Shougoney
Recorded!

@clockworkEntity
Oh dear...
It seems to work for me but only on a computer.
Are you perchance trying to open it up on mobile? Mobile's the one that's not working for me, either.
Unfortunately I'm unable to figure out why D; It might have something to do with the settings the document owner has for their google docs.
AScq6qj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13