Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@squidragon

This entire event was ridiculously fun! Thank you for running it :D

I wish you a happy four days worth of sleep

Ps. If you ever do something like this again but need helpers/volunteers feel free to shoot me a ping.
@squidragon

This entire event was ridiculously fun! Thank you for running it :D

I wish you a happy four days worth of sleep

Ps. If you ever do something like this again but need helpers/volunteers feel free to shoot me a ping.
3Mji0Ul.png
team 12 just opted for a chance to skip town before the rush, in case people started noticing any...creatively rearranged items, shall we say.
team 12 just opted for a chance to skip town before the rush, in case people started noticing any...creatively rearranged items, shall we say.
snow_scarf.gifdeepsea_sword.pngice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifdeepsea_scarf.pngnight_ribbon.png
This was an awesome event! Though I was a little disappointed Valkyrja didn't really do much the whole time, it was very entertaining to read everyone else's antics! :)
This was an awesome event! Though I was a little disappointed Valkyrja didn't really do much the whole time, it was very entertaining to read everyone else's antics! :)
Star_signature1.png
lol @ team 15 falling asleep while searching for their teammate. not something I think anesia would do but certainly something I can relate to haha
lol @ team 15 falling asleep while searching for their teammate. not something I think anesia would do but certainly something I can relate to haha
4ZwFOyz.png
Yo,Windrith,

Sorry I haven’t been in touch, this didn’t turn out like I’d planned! That waiver - oh! I didn’t tell you about signing that? - ah, well it turned out to be serious. So, I got hurt, not too bad really, but some other dragons did. Get hurt bad, I mean. So we’ve been resting up and recovering. I tried to give us a little cheer when we had to miss the Masquerade Ball, but it wiped me out. There’s a bunch of us gonna stay a little longer before we travel home, rest a little more, maybe try to make a little more sense of what all went on here! It was nuts. I sorta think I did all right getting knocked out of the running when I did. I got to have some fun and missed the scarier parts. Well, my head wasn’t thinking so before the healers got to me, but overall I’m one of the lucky ones. What’s that old saw … “If it sounds too good to be true…?” yeah, this was not what it seemed. There were some pretty bad injuries, and um, looks like one dragon for sure lost their life, though it wasn’t Ray, she turned out to be okay! She was around, but got mixed up with some shadier characters than even Fortune, our so-called Host. Well, he DID pass out the gems promised, I suppose. I might have a couple new friends. And I have seen a little more of the world, which is good, cause now I appreciate some things more than I did, like not getting grounded for coming here, for example. Ahem. So anyway, it’s over with and I’ll be coming home soon!

Roen
Yo,Windrith,

Sorry I haven’t been in touch, this didn’t turn out like I’d planned! That waiver - oh! I didn’t tell you about signing that? - ah, well it turned out to be serious. So, I got hurt, not too bad really, but some other dragons did. Get hurt bad, I mean. So we’ve been resting up and recovering. I tried to give us a little cheer when we had to miss the Masquerade Ball, but it wiped me out. There’s a bunch of us gonna stay a little longer before we travel home, rest a little more, maybe try to make a little more sense of what all went on here! It was nuts. I sorta think I did all right getting knocked out of the running when I did. I got to have some fun and missed the scarier parts. Well, my head wasn’t thinking so before the healers got to me, but overall I’m one of the lucky ones. What’s that old saw … “If it sounds too good to be true…?” yeah, this was not what it seemed. There were some pretty bad injuries, and um, looks like one dragon for sure lost their life, though it wasn’t Ray, she turned out to be okay! She was around, but got mixed up with some shadier characters than even Fortune, our so-called Host. Well, he DID pass out the gems promised, I suppose. I might have a couple new friends. And I have seen a little more of the world, which is good, cause now I appreciate some things more than I did, like not getting grounded for coming here, for example. Ahem. So anyway, it’s over with and I’ll be coming home soon!

Roen
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
FantasticHaxorus' Ray found alive in New York City
Congrats to the winners! Thank you for such a fun event!
FantasticHaxorus' Ray found alive in New York City
Congrats to the winners! Thank you for such a fun event!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Aww and here I was hoping it would never end! (I'm kidding, squid needs a long sleep break. I wish there was honestly more rng based events like this though. Maybe there are and I just haven't seen them?)

Congratulations to the winners!
Aww and here I was hoping it would never end! (I'm kidding, squid needs a long sleep break. I wish there was honestly more rng based events like this though. Maybe there are and I just haven't seen them?)

Congratulations to the winners!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27507048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275071/27507048_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]To Clue and Treehouse, Hi guys! So, um, I guess things here at this carnival kinda went sideways and there were a lot of accidents, so I think I'm gonna stay a little longer and hang out at the hospital with my teammates. I'm fine, but most of them are, uh, a little worse for wear. It's okay though, I'm gonna entertain them by playing a kazoo I found here! And maybe I can juggle some of the medicine bottles, too. I'll head back to the clan in a few days probably, once everyone here starts feeling better. It'll be nice to be home and see you guys again![/i] [right][i]- Prism[/i][/right] [rule] Thank you so much @/squidragon for coming up with and running this event, I'm sure it was a massive undertaking and I want you to know it's truly appreciated! It's been so much fun from start to finish, and you definitely deserve a nice long rest after pulling this off! :)

To Clue and Treehouse,

Hi guys! So, um, I guess things here at this carnival kinda went sideways and there were a lot of accidents, so I think I'm gonna stay a little longer and hang out at the hospital with my teammates. I'm fine, but most of them are, uh, a little worse for wear. It's okay though, I'm gonna entertain them by playing a kazoo I found here! And maybe I can juggle some of the medicine bottles, too.

I'll head back to the clan in a few days probably, once everyone here starts feeling better. It'll be nice to be home and see you guys again!

- Prism

Thank you so much @/squidragon for coming up with and running this event, I'm sure it was a massive undertaking and I want you to know it's truly appreciated! It's been so much fun from start to finish, and you definitely deserve a nice long rest after pulling this off! :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@squidragon Thank you so much for another amazing festival event! It's always been a treat to see what crazy dragon shenanigans you think up. c: Once things started getting dangerous, every update gave me like a heart attack of hoping that Jaynum wouldn't die. Also, congrats to all the remaining members of Team 11 on the win. And congrats to @Elisse for winning the Mirror, the myth, the legend, Fortune himself! Make him pay for what he's done. [s]how much would it cost to buy him? just kidding, just kidding. :D [i]although...[/i] if you do ever tire of him, there's like a 99.874% chance that i'd be interested. ;>[/s] ahhhhh This ended up being over 1200 words and I want to die. please,,, someone read it,,, so i don't feel like my time has been completely squandered,,,, it's so late. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83157&tab=dragon&did=11740830][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/117409/11740830.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/q6f8uvQ.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83157&tab=dragon&did=6602136][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/66022/6602136.png[/img][/url] [font=copperplate][color=LightSteelBlue][size=4]Khione[/color][/font] & [font=Candara][color=Aquamarine][size=4]Persephus[/size][/color][/font] & [font=Tahoma][color=Crimson][size=4]Ciphers[/color][/font][/size][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12882579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/128826/12882579.png[/img] [font=Bradley Hand ITC][color=DarkOrange][size=4]JAYNUM[/size][/color][/font][/center] It looked that the Imperial was just about to blow a fuse when Fortune popped out of the trapdoor. "How do you just lose a dozen dragons in an enclosed space?!" she shouted when the Mirror made his announcement, despite the number of dragons that had also crawled out of the trapdoor and the others mentioned to have gone to the hospital. Jaynum gave a wary look to the (rarely) enraged dragon before scuffling off to join his team and the rest of the rag-tag competitors. "Calm down, sparky," Khione spoke with a smirk, having sided up to the dragoness when she felt the ambient static electricity of the tent go up a few notches. Persephus was beside her, the feathers of his crest fluffed out. Ciphers heaved a breath. "It's just... [i]everything[/i]. I've spent my entire life in Lightning and everything I've had drilled into me about basic safety has gone up in flames. And, you know, the abhorrent use of animals." "Yeah, well," the Wildclaw deadpanned, lazily pointing one claw towards the mass of contestants. "Looks like that still might not be the only thing to go up in flames." Ciphers slowly turned her head to watch Jaynum give a musing salute before he dove down the trapdoor. ----- "Wow, it's big down here!" Jaynum whistled when he reached the floor of the backstage. But before he could go poking around in the many boxes, his team's new captain directed him to go search the ball pit. And instead of search Jaynum jumped and played and rooted around in the ton of colorful spheres (Once it was cleared of strange and dangerous beasts, that is). There couldn't have been anything important in there, right? [i]Right?[/i] The Spiral's merriment was cut short by the call of discovery from a member of one of the other teams. [i]A tunnel?[/i] He joined the rest of the dragons in padding down it, his wisps making the dark walls glow softly. ----- "You are just as bad as Ciphers had been saying!" Jaynum yelped, head flying back and forth between the Mirror and the cage of previously missing dragons. He just said he was evil! And that he was going to try and kill them all! But as quick as he came in, Fortune was gone. "What are we gonna do now?" Jaynum cried out, jumping on his paws and twisting around. "If we go out there we're gonna die and we can't stay here 'cause we'll die and-- SEE! I told you!" The room of fire had just been revealed and two dragons were already semi-scaly toast. But it was the dragons' only way out, and so they went. Two more dragons became charcoal before Jaynum's eyes. He himself escaped mostly unharmed; the tip of his tail had gotten caught in the flames, but thanks to being a Fire dragon, his scales only got singed (Don't worry, he's used to it). He breathed a sigh of relief before entering the next section of passage. "Hey! This is familiar!" the Spiral's mind jumped to just a year prior. The slip, sliding in icy caves. He took a step back before breaking into a gallop and just before the ice, Jaynum dived to the ground, limbs thrown out. He slid quickly, passing struggling dragons and dodging under objects shooting out overhead. But this came with a disadvantage-- he couldn't stop. Jaynum rocketed straight past the curtains into the next chamber. He pushed off the ground to find dragons being attacked by strange and terrifying monsters. The Spiral's pupils blew and he inhaled sharply-- And screamed. And [i]ran[/i]. He streaked passed the beasts, shrieking bloody murder the whole way. Frankly, the monsters seemed more scared of the loud, flaming, fast, [i]LOUD[/i] dragon than he was of them. He blasted into the next section and scrambled over the masses of junk, still shrieking. The junk was kicked up and tumbled down under the Spiral's claws, but it didn't seem to impede him the slightest. Nor did the clown honking... But, them again, he probably didn't hear it over his screaming. Jaynum thundered into the backstage area and heaved himself up the ladder and through the trapdoor. Only when he was fully in the tent did he stop screaming. Then he took two steps and promptly collapsed on the ground-- asleep. He awoke to the sound of the trapdoor slamming closed behind him. Apparently the last physically and mentally capable dragon had exited the chambers of hell. He took stock of the dragons surrounding him. "Wait! Where's our teammate?!" ----- "You failed spectacularly, emberhead," Khione snorted to the now recovered Spiral. "But I had fun!" "You finished it screaming and in terror." The group was watching the winning dragons getting their gems. Ciphers huffed beside the two Wildclaws and Spiral. "I just can't believe that it looks like that Mirror is going to get away with all-- Oh ho-oh? Is he getting his comeuppance?" the Imperial stalked forward to get a better view of the Mirror getting tied to a chair. A wicked grin began to spread across her maw, though it was quickly wiped away at the raising of a new voice. "Isn't that the dragon that went missing?" ----- Khione padded up to the mildly flabbergasted Imperial. "Still hate the Mirror?" Ciphers groaned. "[i]Yes[/i]. I'll concede that he isn't a murder or a dragon-napper... But he's still a thief and condoned improper treatment of many animals. And still nothing explains what happened to that dragon at the masquerade." "Guess we'll never know," the Wildclaw shrugged. "We should! What about the clan that dragon's from?!" "Anyways," Khione drawled. "Pers and I aren't going to be dealing with the mob--" she gestured to the raging bunch of dragons storming out of the tent-- "And I'm making sure Jaynum is coming along. I guess you can do whatever you want." Khione turned and padded out of the tent, Persephus wandering along and Jaynum being tugged along by one ear. Ciphers was about to follow, but she went to cast one last look at Fortune-- only to see him being dragged away by a brown Tundra, struggling and squirming as he went. The Imperial furrowed her brows, a bit disappointed. "Loathed am I to even think about it," she mulled. "I wonder if Ariden knows any bounty hunters." ----- [i]Approximately a few hours later in the Clan of the Screaming Storm...[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7054894] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70549/7054894.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Papyrus][color=Magenta][size=4]Eulalia[/color][/font][/CENTER][/center] The small pink and black Mirror was curled up in her nest, sleeping peacefully, when she was awoken by the chatter of a Fire Sprite. Before she could even blink the sleep from her eyes, the Sprite tossed her a letter with a sniff and burst into a puff of smoke. "What..?" she yawned, picking up the slightly charred envelope. "Oh, must be Jaynum and the rest." Delicately, she torn open the envelope and extracted the letter inside: [font=Bradley Hand ITC][SIZE=4] HI, IT'S JAYNUM! I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE EVENT IS OVER SO WE'LL BE COMING BACK TO THE CLAN SOON! I DIDN'T WIN SO I DIDN'T GET ANY GEMS (PLEASE DON'T TELL ALEXIA... PLEASE!). BUT I HAD FUN! EVERYONE ELSE IS FINE AND I DIDN'T GET MURDERED SO THAT'S A GOOD THING, RIGHT? [I]I[/I] DIDN'T EVEN SET ANY MAJOR FIRES! OR CAUSE AN EXPLOSION! THAT MUST BE THE FIRST TIME THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED. ANYWAYS, BE BACK SOON![/font][/size] [right][font=Bradley Hand ITC][SIZE=4]JAYNUM[/font][/size][/right] [font=Bradley Hand ITC][SIZE=4]PS. CIPHERS IS KINDA SCARING ME RIGHT NOW, JUST SO YOU KNOW. DOING A LOT OF MUTTERING TO HERSELF IN THAT WEIRD LANGUAGE OR WHATEVER.[/font][/size] The Mirror slowly closed her eyes and rubbed the side of her head. "What have those dragons gotten into?" Look at that... It's all over. [s]or is it? it probably is. just let the imperial think she'll be able to get her revenge[/s] Luckily for me, I already had a sketch of Fortune done! Yep, I've been planning to go make it all finished and nice when I could probably do it in ~digital~ hopefully later in the month so I could shoot it over to the winner just because I can [s]and because I'm a wee bit crazy[/s]. Here he be: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vl9IX0X.jpg[/img] There's a number of things I plan to fix [i]runs screaming until the night[/i] i'M dONe Now, I sleep.
@squidragon Thank you so much for another amazing festival event! It's always been a treat to see what crazy dragon shenanigans you think up. c:
Once things started getting dangerous, every update gave me like a heart attack of hoping that Jaynum wouldn't die.

Also, congrats to all the remaining members of Team 11 on the win.

And congrats to @Elisse for winning the Mirror, the myth, the legend, Fortune himself! Make him pay for what he's done.
how much would it cost to buy him? just kidding, just kidding. :D
although... if you do ever tire of him, there's like a 99.874% chance that i'd be interested. ;>

ahhhhh This ended up being over 1200 words and I want to die. please,,, someone read it,,, so i don't feel like my time has been completely squandered,,,, it's so late.

11740830.pngq6f8uvQ.png6602136.png
Khione & Persephus & Ciphers
12882579.png
JAYNUM

It looked that the Imperial was just about to blow a fuse when Fortune popped out of the trapdoor.

"How do you just lose a dozen dragons in an enclosed space?!" she shouted when the Mirror made his announcement, despite the number of dragons that had also crawled out of the trapdoor and the others mentioned to have gone to the hospital. Jaynum gave a wary look to the (rarely) enraged dragon before scuffling off to join his team and the rest of the rag-tag competitors.

"Calm down, sparky," Khione spoke with a smirk, having sided up to the dragoness when she felt the ambient static electricity of the tent go up a few notches. Persephus was beside her, the feathers of his crest fluffed out.

Ciphers heaved a breath. "It's just... everything. I've spent my entire life in Lightning and everything I've had drilled into me about basic safety has gone up in flames. And, you know, the abhorrent use of animals."

"Yeah, well," the Wildclaw deadpanned, lazily pointing one claw towards the mass of contestants. "Looks like that still might not be the only thing to go up in flames."

Ciphers slowly turned her head to watch Jaynum give a musing salute before he dove down the trapdoor.

"Wow, it's big down here!" Jaynum whistled when he reached the floor of the backstage. But before he could go poking around in the many boxes, his team's new captain directed him to go search the ball pit.

And instead of search Jaynum jumped and played and rooted around in the ton of colorful spheres (Once it was cleared of strange and dangerous beasts, that is). There couldn't have been anything important in there, right? Right?

The Spiral's merriment was cut short by the call of discovery from a member of one of the other teams. A tunnel? He joined the rest of the dragons in padding down it, his wisps making the dark walls glow softly.

"You are just as bad as Ciphers had been saying!" Jaynum yelped, head flying back and forth between the Mirror and the cage of previously missing dragons. He just said he was evil! And that he was going to try and kill them all! But as quick as he came in, Fortune was gone.

"What are we gonna do now?" Jaynum cried out, jumping on his paws and twisting around. "If we go out there we're gonna die and we can't stay here 'cause we'll die and-- SEE! I told you!"

The room of fire had just been revealed and two dragons were already semi-scaly toast. But it was the dragons' only way out, and so they went. Two more dragons became charcoal before Jaynum's eyes. He himself escaped mostly unharmed; the tip of his tail had gotten caught in the flames, but thanks to being a Fire dragon, his scales only got singed (Don't worry, he's used to it).

He breathed a sigh of relief before entering the next section of passage.

"Hey! This is familiar!" the Spiral's mind jumped to just a year prior. The slip, sliding in icy caves. He took a step back before breaking into a gallop and just before the ice, Jaynum dived to the ground, limbs thrown out. He slid quickly, passing struggling dragons and dodging under objects shooting out overhead. But this came with a disadvantage-- he couldn't stop.

Jaynum rocketed straight past the curtains into the next chamber. He pushed off the ground to find dragons being attacked by strange and terrifying monsters. The Spiral's pupils blew and he inhaled sharply--

And screamed.

And ran.

He streaked passed the beasts, shrieking bloody murder the whole way. Frankly, the monsters seemed more scared of the loud, flaming, fast, LOUD dragon than he was of them. He blasted into the next section and scrambled over the masses of junk, still shrieking. The junk was kicked up and tumbled down under the Spiral's claws, but it didn't seem to impede him the slightest. Nor did the clown honking... But, them again, he probably didn't hear it over his screaming.

Jaynum thundered into the backstage area and heaved himself up the ladder and through the trapdoor. Only when he was fully in the tent did he stop screaming. Then he took two steps and promptly collapsed on the ground-- asleep.

He awoke to the sound of the trapdoor slamming closed behind him. Apparently the last physically and mentally capable dragon had exited the chambers of hell. He took stock of the dragons surrounding him.

"Wait! Where's our teammate?!"

"You failed spectacularly, emberhead," Khione snorted to the now recovered Spiral.

"But I had fun!"

"You finished it screaming and in terror."

The group was watching the winning dragons getting their gems. Ciphers huffed beside the two Wildclaws and Spiral.

"I just can't believe that it looks like that Mirror is going to get away with all-- Oh ho-oh? Is he getting his comeuppance?" the Imperial stalked forward to get a better view of the Mirror getting tied to a chair. A wicked grin began to spread across her maw, though it was quickly wiped away at the raising of a new voice.

"Isn't that the dragon that went missing?"

Khione padded up to the mildly flabbergasted Imperial. "Still hate the Mirror?"

Ciphers groaned. "Yes. I'll concede that he isn't a murder or a dragon-napper... But he's still a thief and condoned improper treatment of many animals. And still nothing explains what happened to that dragon at the masquerade."

"Guess we'll never know," the Wildclaw shrugged.

"We should! What about the clan that dragon's from?!"

"Anyways," Khione drawled. "Pers and I aren't going to be dealing with the mob--" she gestured to the raging bunch of dragons storming out of the tent-- "And I'm making sure Jaynum is coming along. I guess you can do whatever you want."

Khione turned and padded out of the tent, Persephus wandering along and Jaynum being tugged along by one ear. Ciphers was about to follow, but she went to cast one last look at Fortune-- only to see him being dragged away by a brown Tundra, struggling and squirming as he went. The Imperial furrowed her brows, a bit disappointed.

"Loathed am I to even think about it," she mulled. "I wonder if Ariden knows any bounty hunters."

Approximately a few hours later in the Clan of the Screaming Storm...

7054894.png
Eulalia

The small pink and black Mirror was curled up in her nest, sleeping peacefully, when she was awoken by the chatter of a Fire Sprite. Before she could even blink the sleep from her eyes, the Sprite tossed her a letter with a sniff and burst into a puff of smoke.

"What..?" she yawned, picking up the slightly charred envelope. "Oh, must be Jaynum and the rest."

Delicately, she torn open the envelope and extracted the letter inside:

HI, IT'S JAYNUM! I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE EVENT IS OVER SO WE'LL BE COMING BACK TO THE CLAN SOON! I DIDN'T WIN SO I DIDN'T GET ANY GEMS (PLEASE DON'T TELL ALEXIA... PLEASE!). BUT I HAD FUN! EVERYONE ELSE IS FINE AND I DIDN'T GET MURDERED SO THAT'S A GOOD THING, RIGHT? I DIDN'T EVEN SET ANY MAJOR FIRES! OR CAUSE AN EXPLOSION! THAT MUST BE THE FIRST TIME THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED.

ANYWAYS, BE BACK SOON!

JAYNUM

PS. CIPHERS IS KINDA SCARING ME RIGHT NOW, JUST SO YOU KNOW. DOING A LOT OF MUTTERING TO HERSELF IN THAT WEIRD LANGUAGE OR WHATEVER.

The Mirror slowly closed her eyes and rubbed the side of her head.

"What have those dragons gotten into?"

Look at that... It's all over. or is it? it probably is. just let the imperial think she'll be able to get her revenge

Luckily for me, I already had a sketch of Fortune done! Yep, I've been planning to go make it all finished and nice when I could probably do it in ~digital~ hopefully later in the month so I could shoot it over to the winner just because I can and because I'm a wee bit crazy.

Here he be:
Vl9IX0X.jpg

There's a number of things I plan to fix

runs screaming until the night i'M dONe

Now, I sleep.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img][/center] Dear Family, Friends, and my beloved WintersEmbrace, There has been so much going on, I don't know where to start! First, we thought Ray was dead, but then he's alive, but only after a dozen of us go lost in a dark maze of horrors that Fortune sent them down into. You'd be proud of me, since I took part in the rescue attempts for the lost players - and we found them! It was so exciting, and we had the added boon of having plenty of french fires to eat as we searched. Then, we found out that Fortune was being set up and threatened, and we had to save him, too. I'm just so excited, I can hardly sleep! I think I'll calm my nerves by drawing a little before bed. I look forward to getting home tomorrow, and seeing all of you again. [right] [i]Love, WintersKiss[/i][/right] [center].,.,..,.,.,..,..,.,..,.,.,..,..,.,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,...,.,..,.,..,.,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,.[/center] [center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/77533d2eb3d772595177fa8e76935ef7/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Bingfvl.jpg[/img][/center] @squidragon ,[b][i]I made this for you as my way of saying =) THANK YOU =) for all the hard work you did to make this event a success.[/i][/b] ( I hope you like it =) )
tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png

Dear Family, Friends, and my beloved WintersEmbrace,

There has been so much going on, I don't know where to start! First, we thought Ray was dead, but then he's alive, but only after a dozen of us go lost in a dark maze of horrors that Fortune sent them down into. You'd be proud of me, since I took part in the rescue attempts for the lost players - and we found them! It was so exciting, and we had the added boon of having plenty of french fires to eat as we searched. Then, we found out that Fortune was being set up and threatened, and we had to save him, too. I'm just so excited, I can hardly sleep! I think I'll calm my nerves by drawing a little before bed.

I look forward to getting home tomorrow, and seeing all of you again.

Love,

WintersKiss

.,.,..,.,.,..,..,.,..,.,.,..,..,.,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,...,.,..,.,..,.,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,..,.,.

tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo1_400.png
Bingfvl.jpg

@squidragon ,I made this for you as my way of saying =) THANK YOU =) for all the hard work you did to make this event a success. ( I hope you like it =) )

blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -