Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72
@heartcrusher1 Front page indicates that hot dog-related accidents are 100% guaranteed lethal. Ok maybe not lethal but yes, she will be spending the rest of her time curled up and healing and not taking on dangerous vaguely shady challenges. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348501958706987009/409555891604553728/unknown.png[/img][/center]
@heartcrusher1 Front page indicates that hot dog-related accidents are 100% guaranteed lethal. Ok maybe not lethal but yes, she will be spending the rest of her time curled up and healing and not taking on dangerous vaguely shady challenges.

unknown.png
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[s]whoops i haven't been writing at all. [/s] this'll likely be out of order as i catch up... [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d32be2bc03b0f8ac798fb722279da6b3/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Honestly? I have no idea. Probably throw half in the vault and then use the rest for art, a few pink silks, and maybe starting that familiar collection... [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8442ce2861c7ab51e5b0a5ac099b3821/tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo3_400.png[/img] [quote]Araquanid's SewerLady and Boundingfeather's CourierSix decide to join in the dancing, while Marshsiren's Nilus displays a little magic trick for a small audience. [b]Emordnilap's Schadenfreude and Elisse's Cesar don mustaches and glasses and sneak up behind Ganymede's Cosmik to surprise them.[/b] SayuriShiro's Tomoyo spots Fortune wearing a fancy jester’s outfit looking around rather a bit nervously.[/quote] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=14026008&skin=0&apparel=825,6276,551,17138,19637,19648&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=316925] I had to do it. This might even be a permanent outfit. o.o I have zero regrets.
whoops i haven't been writing at all. this'll likely be out of order as i catch up...

tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png
Honestly? I have no idea. Probably throw half in the vault and then use the rest for art, a few pink silks, and maybe starting that familiar collection...
tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo3_400.png
Quote:
Araquanid's SewerLady and Boundingfeather's CourierSix decide to join in the dancing, while Marshsiren's Nilus displays a little magic trick for a small audience. Emordnilap's Schadenfreude and Elisse's Cesar don mustaches and glasses and sneak up behind Ganymede's Cosmik to surprise them. SayuriShiro's Tomoyo spots Fortune wearing a fancy jester’s outfit looking around rather a bit nervously.
dragon?did=14026008&skin=0&apparel=825,6276,551,17138,19637,19648&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

I had to do it. This might even be a permanent outfit. o.o I have zero regrets.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@squiddragon - /nods/ I see ...

Corona: No ... no ... not the hot dogs! NOT FOR LUNCH!! WHAT IF THEY EAT ME NO GIMME A HAMBURGER I DEMAND
@squiddragon - /nods/ I see ...

Corona: No ... no ... not the hot dogs! NOT FOR LUNCH!! WHAT IF THEY EAT ME NO GIMME A HAMBURGER I DEMAND
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
I've been so busy this week I haven't been keeping up with all the challenges! Everything has been hilarious and I've loved reading all the crazy things everyone has done. Also: [center][b]GO TEAM 8!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!![/b][/center] And now for Terimin's (very, very late) notes, theories and beautiful art! ----- [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4ba42da59a97caa7f82c6d8baf13dbce/tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] Behold! Terimin's art skills! (I think it may be impossible to draw anything serious using crayons. Also wow it's been a while since I've even [i]touched[/i] a crayon haha.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/d66OQgu.jpg?1.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/PmZ0vcX.jpg?1.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/EHZcctG.jpg?1.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/3mFJDYj.jpg?1.png[/img] - - - - - [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc9a6e3ff69e70301f435049e6661205/tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Team 8 - We're the best team! Team 7 - I bet this team already has a whole bunch of ideas for what the tasks could be and has a plan for every possible one! Team 16 - They're so enthusiastic I don't think anything can keep them down for too long! Team 2 - They support each other so much! Team 10 - I feel like they'd either to terrible things to themselves and get nowhere or do terrible things to everyone else to win... Team 3 - They're rebels and they don't have gems! That means they're probably extra motivated! Team 15 - They seem to work together well! Team 12 - They seem like they might cheat. Team 11 - Doesn't seem super invested? Team 4 - I don't really know. I think they'll do ok though Team 5 - I can't really get a read on them. Team 1 - Denial might be bad. Team 14 - I worry that some of them might be too shy... Team 6 - I think they might get sidetracked enforcing justice. Team 9 - I'm not so confident in their ability to work together for the group activities. Team 13 - They don't seem to care too much about anything "uncool" - - - - - [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1260f65622aeee91d588588cfa1a3735/tumblr_p3e5c8YXUl1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Act One: My favorite was team 10's act! I could never do all that even if I was on solid ground! Even with the help of my wind magic! Act Two: I really hope the cats from team 1's performance are ok! That said, team 1 did a great job at not dropping the cats! I think my favorite act was team 13's. They're such great actors! The dragons I mean. Although the snakes were wonderful too! Act Three: HOW IS TEAM 10 NOT IMPRISONED IN THE FORTRESS OF ENDS? AHHHHHH Besides how horrifying team 10's act was, team 7's fire juggling was super awesome to watch! Team 13 had my favorite act though. Those clarinets sounded amazing no matter what the judges thought! ----- will finish up the other bonus stuff tomorrow
I've been so busy this week I haven't been keeping up with all the challenges! Everything has been hilarious and I've loved reading all the crazy things everyone has done. Also:
GO TEAM 8!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!

And now for Terimin's (very, very late) notes, theories and beautiful art!

tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo2_400.png
Behold! Terimin's art skills! (I think it may be impossible to draw anything serious using crayons. Also wow it's been a while since I've even touched a crayon haha.)

d66OQgu.jpg?1.pngPmZ0vcX.jpg?1.pngEHZcctG.jpg?1.png3mFJDYj.jpg?1.png

- - - - -

tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo1_400.png

Team 8 - We're the best team!
Team 7 - I bet this team already has a whole bunch of ideas for what the tasks could be and has a plan for every possible one!
Team 16 - They're so enthusiastic I don't think anything can keep them down for too long!
Team 2 - They support each other so much!
Team 10 - I feel like they'd either to terrible things to themselves and get nowhere or do terrible things to everyone else to win...
Team 3 - They're rebels and they don't have gems! That means they're probably extra motivated!
Team 15 - They seem to work together well!
Team 12 - They seem like they might cheat.
Team 11 - Doesn't seem super invested?
Team 4 - I don't really know. I think they'll do ok though
Team 5 - I can't really get a read on them.
Team 1 - Denial might be bad.
Team 14 - I worry that some of them might be too shy...
Team 6 - I think they might get sidetracked enforcing justice.
Team 9 - I'm not so confident in their ability to work together for the group activities.
Team 13 - They don't seem to care too much about anything "uncool"

- - - - -

tumblr_p3e5c8YXUl1tes27xo1_400.png

Act One:
My favorite was team 10's act! I could never do all that even if I was on solid ground! Even with the help of my wind magic!

Act Two:
I really hope the cats from team 1's performance are ok! That said, team 1 did a great job at not dropping the cats!

I think my favorite act was team 13's. They're such great actors! The dragons I mean. Although the snakes were wonderful too!

Act Three:
HOW IS TEAM 10 NOT IMPRISONED IN THE FORTRESS OF ENDS? AHHHHHH

Besides how horrifying team 10's act was, team 7's fire juggling was super awesome to watch! Team 13 had my favorite act though. Those clarinets sounded amazing no matter what the judges thought!

will finish up the other bonus stuff tomorrow
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/657f363e87bc3e92be5f05c9544f782b/tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo4_400.png[/img] Whitaker and Fortune are both aliens, communicating with each other using telekinesis to ensure the destruction of Ray, the only Sornieth dragon who know the ancient alien's secrets and has the power to defeat them before they conquer the 11 deities and all of the lands. He has evaded execution so far, but just barely, and the aliens are close on his trail. He is being tracked. And soon, someone will catch up, and Ray's days will be numbered once again...
tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo4_400.png
Whitaker and Fortune are both aliens, communicating with each other using telekinesis to ensure the destruction of Ray, the only Sornieth dragon who know the ancient alien's secrets and has the power to defeat them before they conquer the 11 deities and all of the lands.

He has evaded execution so far, but just barely, and the aliens are close on his trail. He is being tracked. And soon, someone will catch up, and Ray's days will be numbered once again...
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
@argylion

I cannot help but love a work of art rendered in actual crayons.
@argylion

I cannot help but love a work of art rendered in actual crayons.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[i]Out, but not down![/i] The infirmary was too quiet, full of wounded dragons, depressed at missing not only their chance at the prize gems, but also the remaining fun of the carnival. Roen muttered under his breath. This was NOT what he’d come here for! A healer had treated his head, so it was now just a dull ache, rather than throbbing with stabbing pains - ouch, how on earth had he botched his juggling so badly?!? - but she had cautioned him that it was just relief for his symptoms: he still needed to lie down and rest in order to mend. Meanwhile, a masquerade was about to go on without them! He poked his teammates. “Hey, we could be mummies right here, whaddya think?” Sara rustled. “No,” she said, “look at Firgen! Mummies come wrapped in clean white linen, and those wraps are too bloodied to be a good mummy. And your head looks pretty bad too…” Firgen’s eyes were dulled from pain killers. “Ah, excellent point, Sara,” Roen replied. “She looks more like a zombie right now… Wait! That’s it! Let’s borrow some of these used wraps and we can all be zombies, right here, right now!” Sara’s bandages were clean, but she agreed it wouldn’t hurt to wind some more around herself in order to look the part. Roen felt well enough to gather up some bloody wraps from a heap in the corner, and helped wind her up, and she returned the favor. Firgen watched, and it seemed her eyes took on a little livelier shine. Then, as they were about done, Roen heard something from the further reaches of the room. “Bra-a-a-a-ains!” The voice was barely a whisper, but he understood the message: another player wanted to join in, as best as they were able. “Hang on!” he called, “Plenty more of these bloody bandages to go around!” As Roen started wrapping, he heard another dragon pipe up: “Bra-a-a-a-ains!” and soon the whole room was perking up. A few who had been there longer helped Roen with the bandages, and soon every last one was decked out in bloody rags, along with slimy goop around their mouths from dinner leftovers no one had been in the mood for. They smushed it all together into a disgusting mass and smeared it around as if they really had been eating brains. But the effort wiped them out. Time for a little rest while they waited for their evening meal to be served. But the quiet no longer held the gloomy tone that it had. In fact, Roen was sure he heard what sounded like giggling from a couple of areas! “Shhh! They’re coming!” They snuffed all the lights as the servers arrived bearing trays of healthy food for the injured - no cotton candy or deep-fried ANYthing - and tried to keep silent at the consternation the unexpected darkness caused the attendants as they filed in. As one, the patients who were able yelled “BRA-A-A-A-AINS!!!” and tossed their blankets off. Had they been in full health, there would have been pouncing and tussling, but in their current conditions causing shrieks of alarm and the clanging of several dropped platters had to suffice for their entertainment. The head healer was not amused - until she noticed the change in the atmosphere. “This could be good medicine, so long as we don’t over do it…” whereupon she sent her attendants out to dress up themselves, quickly - as anything EXCEPT zombies - and bring a little bit of the party to the ones left out. “Hey, could we get some junk food?” Roen asked “We’ll be heading home soon and can finish eating healthy then…” The healer’s acquiescence brought a cheer to the room, as the wounded returned to their beds, nearly spent, but looking forward to a few treats after all. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37250917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372510/37250917_350.png[/img] [/url]
Out, but not down!

The infirmary was too quiet, full of wounded dragons, depressed at missing not only their chance at the prize gems, but also the remaining fun of the carnival. Roen muttered under his breath. This was NOT what he’d come here for! A healer had treated his head, so it was now just a dull ache, rather than throbbing with stabbing pains - ouch, how on earth had he botched his juggling so badly?!? - but she had cautioned him that it was just relief for his symptoms: he still needed to lie down and rest in order to mend. Meanwhile, a masquerade was about to go on without them! He poked his teammates. “Hey, we could be mummies right here, whaddya think?” Sara rustled. “No,” she said, “look at Firgen! Mummies come wrapped in clean white linen, and those wraps are too bloodied to be a good mummy. And your head looks pretty bad too…” Firgen’s eyes were dulled from pain killers. “Ah, excellent point, Sara,” Roen replied. “She looks more like a zombie right now… Wait! That’s it! Let’s borrow some of these used wraps and we can all be zombies, right here, right now!” Sara’s bandages were clean, but she agreed it wouldn’t hurt to wind some more around herself in order to look the part. Roen felt well enough to gather up some bloody wraps from a heap in the corner, and helped wind her up, and she returned the favor. Firgen watched, and it seemed her eyes took on a little livelier shine. Then, as they were about done, Roen heard something from the further reaches of the room. “Bra-a-a-a-ains!” The voice was barely a whisper, but he understood the message: another player wanted to join in, as best as they were able. “Hang on!” he called, “Plenty more of these bloody bandages to go around!” As Roen started wrapping, he heard another dragon pipe up: “Bra-a-a-a-ains!” and soon the whole room was perking up. A few who had been there longer helped Roen with the bandages, and soon every last one was decked out in bloody rags, along with slimy goop around their mouths from dinner leftovers no one had been in the mood for. They smushed it all together into a disgusting mass and smeared it around as if they really had been eating brains. But the effort wiped them out. Time for a little rest while they waited for their evening meal to be served. But the quiet no longer held the gloomy tone that it had. In fact, Roen was sure he heard what sounded like giggling from a couple of areas! “Shhh! They’re coming!” They snuffed all the lights as the servers arrived bearing trays of healthy food for the injured - no cotton candy or deep-fried ANYthing - and tried to keep silent at the consternation the unexpected darkness caused the attendants as they filed in. As one, the patients who were able yelled “BRA-A-A-A-AINS!!!” and tossed their blankets off. Had they been in full health, there would have been pouncing and tussling, but in their current conditions causing shrieks of alarm and the clanging of several dropped platters had to suffice for their entertainment. The head healer was not amused - until she noticed the change in the atmosphere. “This could be good medicine, so long as we don’t over do it…” whereupon she sent her attendants out to dress up themselves, quickly - as anything EXCEPT zombies - and bring a little bit of the party to the ones left out. “Hey, could we get some junk food?” Roen asked “We’ll be heading home soon and can finish eating healthy then…” The healer’s acquiescence brought a cheer to the room, as the wounded returned to their beds, nearly spent, but looking forward to a few treats after all.

37250917_350.png
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Alright, I'm going to combine a few activities. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30456198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304562/30456198_350.png[/img] [/url] Hey there, Cecil! Things have been getting... weird as the week's gone on. I mean, I've been having a lot of fun- there was a really neat circus, and the beast tamer act was really awesome- but there have been some strange things going on. So first of all, there was this one challenge where we had to send our teammates into this really dark liquid? There turned out to be sea monsters trapped in there! And I mean, it was pretty bad conditions, Etta would have been livid. But they also tried to eat some of the dragons that got sent down. I don't know if this is really safe... On the upside, my team continues to be awesome! We haven't lost anyone yet, and we even helped team 15 look for Ray! Wait, I didn't mention her yet. She went missing after the circus performance. She disappeared as part of a magic trick, and then she didn't show up again, and then a dead Ridgeback disguised as her showed up at the Masquerade Ball tonight... I'm not sure that I feel safe here. This was just supposed to be a game! I'm starting to think that Fortune, the Mirror in charge of all this, might mean us harm. He's the one that set up these dangerous games, and a couple of dragons saw him dragging off a sack that might of had Ray in it. Maybe he's planning to feed us to those sea monsters. Maybe he's going to trap us in this circus forever... If you don't get a letter from me after this, I want you to investigate the carnival. Don't come in yourself, obviously- maybe see if you can get some scrying together- but I need you to have my back. I need a deadman's switch, in case this all goes wrong. Blow the whistle on your show. Raise some hell. Get the scientists investigating. Just don't let me disappear. Til <okay, that got darker than I was expecting>
Alright, I'm going to combine a few activities.

30456198_350.png

Hey there, Cecil!

Things have been getting... weird as the week's gone on. I mean, I've been having a lot of fun- there was a really neat circus, and the beast tamer act was really awesome- but there have been some strange things going on.

So first of all, there was this one challenge where we had to send our teammates into this really dark liquid? There turned out to be sea monsters trapped in there! And I mean, it was pretty bad conditions, Etta would have been livid. But they also tried to eat some of the dragons that got sent down. I don't know if this is really safe...

On the upside, my team continues to be awesome! We haven't lost anyone yet, and we even helped team 15 look for Ray! Wait, I didn't mention her yet. She went missing after the circus performance. She disappeared as part of a magic trick, and then she didn't show up again, and then a dead Ridgeback disguised as her showed up at the Masquerade Ball tonight...

I'm not sure that I feel safe here. This was just supposed to be a game! I'm starting to think that Fortune, the Mirror in charge of all this, might mean us harm. He's the one that set up these dangerous games, and a couple of dragons saw him dragging off a sack that might of had Ray in it. Maybe he's planning to feed us to those sea monsters. Maybe he's going to trap us in this circus forever...

If you don't get a letter from me after this, I want you to investigate the carnival. Don't come in yourself, obviously- maybe see if you can get some scrying together- but I need you to have my back. I need a deadman's switch, in case this all goes wrong. Blow the whistle on your show. Raise some hell. Get the scientists investigating. Just don't let me disappear.

Til

<okay, that got darker than I was expecting>
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[quote]Hocotate's Halcyon pulls out a knife.[/quote] WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY [quote]Ragnell's Helio pulls out a water hemlock.[/quote] I'm--
Quote:
Hocotate's Halcyon pulls out a knife.

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY
Quote:
Ragnell's Helio pulls out a water hemlock.

I'm--
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Swords? Check "Clown" mask? Check Streamers? Check She is [b][i]ready[/i][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33445281&skin=0&apparel=25207,20864,20863,19652,12271&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Swords? Check
"Clown" mask? Check
Streamers? Check
She is ready
dragon?did=33445281&skin=0&apparel=25207,20864,20863,19652,12271&xt=dressing.png
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 72