Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0ee3b46a7fdbb2245154a4e0f345de52/tumblr_p3jr8kCq2X1tes27xo4_400.png[/img][/center] My Dearest Family and my [i]beloved[/i] WintersEmbrace, I miss you all. This carnival is amazing - beyond all imagining - and I will have lots to tell you all once I get home. We've done and seen some really wild tricks and stunts as part of the challenges, so far, but I suspect it's only getting started. Tonight we got to see the Circus performances, and there were clowns, acrobats, a flying snapper, a beast master, and a magic act, and more! I'm still concerned about where a dragon, from one of our teams, went. No none has seen Ray since he disappeared during the magic show. Perhaps he'll show up by morning and is just hanging out with the performers. We can hope. I guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings. Wish me luck! [right][i]Hugs & Kisses[/i], [i]WintersKiss[/i][/right] [center][i]That was one [i]Wicked Cool[/i] Circus, @squidragon ! =) [/i][/center]
tumblr_p3jr8kCq2X1tes27xo4_400.png

My Dearest Family and my beloved WintersEmbrace,

I miss you all. This carnival is amazing - beyond all imagining - and I will have lots to tell you all once I get home. We've done and seen some really wild tricks and stunts as part of the challenges, so far, but I suspect it's only getting started. Tonight we got to see the Circus performances, and there were clowns, acrobats, a flying snapper, a beast master, and a magic act, and more! I'm still concerned about where a dragon, from one of our teams, went. No none has seen Ray since he disappeared during the magic show. Perhaps he'll show up by morning and is just hanging out with the performers. We can hope.

I guess we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings. Wish me luck!

Hugs & Kisses,

WintersKiss

That was one Wicked Cool Circus, @squidragon ! =)
blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/384575/38457437p.png[/img] Dear Eclipse and Burke (and I guess Confectioner too), Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I have so much to tell you guys! I did some pretty darn cool things in the past few days, like bend over backwards in a talent show! It was really cool, I thought I did [i]amazing.[/i] There were so many cool acts and I also got to watch the teams participate in a bunch of games! Unfortunately, it wasn't all so cool. Some Fae chilld threw a KNIFE AT ME, but it was dull, so it didn't hurt much. I am still very mad about this, since my eye could've been poked out, or worse! This was right after an awesome circus too. I guess I'm getting too into this game. Don't forget the daily cuddles! Also Eclipse can I get a cat like Lethe? PLEEASE? Love, Meurtre ((Holy moly I forgot this too))
38457437p.png
Dear Eclipse and Burke (and I guess Confectioner too),

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I have so much to tell you guys! I did some pretty darn cool things in the past few days, like bend over backwards in a talent show!
It was really cool, I thought I did amazing. There were so many cool acts and I also got to watch the teams participate in a bunch of games!

Unfortunately, it wasn't all so cool. Some Fae chilld threw a KNIFE AT ME, but it was dull, so it didn't hurt much. I am still very mad about this, since my eye could've been poked out, or worse!
This was right after an awesome circus too.
I guess I'm getting too into this game.

Don't forget the daily cuddles! Also Eclipse can I get a cat like Lethe? PLEEASE?

Love, Meurtre

((Holy moly I forgot this too))
@Sylvandyr I am very glad to hear that Janna may not have actually ended up engaging in cannibalism. [quote name="Janna"] Inkheart, I am afraid I cannot continue my scouting duties, for I have become violently ill. I retrospect, I should have been more wary of the Skydancer in the birdskull mask, as he had already proved himself to be not above assault of random carnival-goers and blatant thievery and, evidentally, poisoning his teammates. I am no longer able to participate in this competition, and I highly doubt I will be his last target. However, even with this unexpected setback, I have already observed numerous events that merit further investigation, in addition to the interdimensional portal I had mentioned previously. Among those is a creature almost certainly created by some sort of unethical experimentation, magical or otherwise. I request back up in following up on this, as I doubt I will have the capacity to do much of anything in the foreseeable future. Janna [/quote]
@Sylvandyr I am very glad to hear that Janna may not have actually ended up engaging in cannibalism.

Janna wrote:
Inkheart,

I am afraid I cannot continue my scouting duties, for I have become violently ill. I retrospect, I should have been more wary of the Skydancer in the birdskull mask, as he had already proved himself to be not above assault of random carnival-goers and blatant thievery and, evidentally, poisoning his teammates. I am no longer able to participate in this competition, and I highly doubt I will be his last target.

However, even with this unexpected setback, I have already observed numerous events that merit further investigation, in addition to the interdimensional portal I had mentioned previously. Among those is a creature almost certainly created by some sort of unethical experimentation, magical or otherwise.

I request back up in following up on this, as I doubt I will have the capacity to do much of anything in the foreseeable future.

Janna
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
Dear Home mates,

A lot has been going on lately. I may or may not still be alive but the event is amusing to me. This is another update on 2.2.

--Arcane
Dear Home mates,

A lot has been going on lately. I may or may not still be alive but the event is amusing to me. This is another update on 2.2.

--Arcane
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0ee3b46a7fdbb2245154a4e0f345de52/tumblr_p3jr8kCq2X1tes27xo4_400.png[/img] Hey there! Just wanted to say that these carnival games are absolutely great and sure a few dragons got injured and we lost one somewhere in the circus, but whatever. I managed to get quite a lot of points for my team during a fishing game and got actually encouraged by a very sweet pearlcatcher lady, Theresa. She did say "I love you", so I'm definitely having a good time here. See you soon, Poseidon

Hey there!
Just wanted to say that these carnival games are absolutely great and sure a few dragons got injured and we lost one somewhere in the circus, but whatever. I managed to get quite a lot of points for my team during a fishing game and got actually encouraged by a very sweet pearlcatcher lady, Theresa. She did say "I love you", so I'm definitely having a good time here.
See you soon,
Poseidon
TvGyETb.gif
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0ee3b46a7fdbb2245154a4e0f345de52/tumblr_p3jr8kCq2X1tes27xo4_400.png[/img] Hey clanmates! I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing great so far, and I still can't believe that I'm still in the game, haha. I do wish that everyone could have come to the conclusion, there were some exciting acts! Hopefully the dragon who vanished will be okay.... On the bright side, I got to participate in a carnival game, and watched a talent show (exciting!) Our team had some nice performances :) I promise to write more letters, but for now, farewell! Tell Percula to cheer for Team 15 (team platinum)! [i]Best regards, Sythlar[/i]

Hey clanmates! I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing great so far, and I still can't believe that I'm still in the game, haha. I do wish that everyone could have come to the conclusion, there were some exciting acts! Hopefully the dragon who vanished will be okay....

On the bright side, I got to participate in a carnival game, and watched a talent show (exciting!) Our team had some nice performances :)

I promise to write more letters, but for now, farewell! Tell Percula to cheer for Team 15 (team platinum)!

Best regards, Sythlar
@TornadoTorrie @Tagoniki @KairinRose @Maltshakes @safen6000 @Elysadie @Geisterwolf @EndlessDragon @Riyoke @PoisonNightshade @Wildtail @MissMaira @Ganymede @lome @Octopodes @artemisrose @MistyGlowy @Solanceae @Disillusionist @Siritys @WanderingTurtle @Frostnite @browncoatparadox @Oleaster @Azure @JinxMoonstone @felistopaz @WhistlewindWolf @Kvon @Snivy88 @Ragnarok42 @Shougoney @Stormdreamer @Kryptica @BlackJasper @brit @ThisOneIsBlue @Mazarine @Melova @Violetah @Behemo @pierrct @nightnurse @Sachqua @Nirvana68 @devilmancrybaby @Autopilot @Hanakoto @Telarin @Nanobot87 @Hawlucha @Leucoss @DuskyChangeling @Stargirl8686 @V88 @Loreka @tcatslash @RustyAce @Marianette @Rosoidela @Braixen @Velsim @Hocotate @MythicalViper @Avaros @Maithax @Ashtar @sockmonkeygerald @LightningShatter @Syceris @ladylilitu @Whitefoxtails @GryffonJoi @Nalora @Alanon @Unenchanted @spacefaerie @Gravebloom @perifinite @Fabellaura @KatofCheshire @Thace @SmolGhostCat @Illume @Mirna @Pennifeather @clm @Amariel @Butterscotchmple @Eialyne @blue1dragon @Whirlwish @tigressRising @nuttysaladtree @argylion @Aradan @Evantalia @Watercolour @Delcat @disconcerto @Samoqueen @Husker @Haoang20082 @SugaSuga @SoaringLynx @LingwysticMistic @Lameforgers @MommaCoffee @Sylvandyr @Spark @GryphonSong @Katsuokai @StormDragon21 @Tahrovin @Amyatzu @BizarreKitten @M00nKnight @Pufferheart @Ragnell @Shakly @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @Hyleoroi @Stasha @Marmite @jbapple @Touhou @Firra @Azera @Toxical @L1llysage @Troutfish @saphariadragon @dividedAnimus @dagmarmot @Thoracosaurus @Pixilate @heartcrusher1 @Keyina @Leapordstar20 @mine @Turstrigo @Muxie @Eiira @DrZiegler @Undermom @psyshock @Deladria @Hexi @dragontrainerz @Chessboard @Cheshly @JonTargaryen @heavylobster @PardonPopplio @Volteer @Wintaer @EmbertheSkywing @SpiderQueen8 @Ciphers @PantherTheRogue @Veracity @darthsuki @PinkyPearl @Boundingfeather @Katelle @TheClassCalico @Marshsiren @shadow9119 @beautifulglitter @LiveSky @Kojiro @Emordnilap @Fereyik @FantasticHaxorus @Shiningbreeze @Vocalist @Flaxen @AceChaser @SayuriShiro @Tserin @remuslupn @yyalls @Elisse @Runningwolf62 @BrokenGems @Jetfeather @SommerBee @CherryWave @ReyFairchild @Ghostxpains @Araquanid @Shleedelie [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6aab2575d01cb1e903d7c55d173212a5/tumblr_p2txql2Bxq1tes27xo1_500.png[/img] [size=7]The Fourth Challenge[/size][/center] The following morning, the entire festival grounds are coated in a thin layer of snow. Contestants gather, still excited from the night before, inside the tent, which has started to sag just in the slightest. While yesterday the place was full of carnival games, today it is set up like a circus! A tightrope, trapeze, and a suspiciously large cage covered in a pink and blue blanket have been set up at the center of the tent. AceChaser's [b]Elvira [/b] and Flaxen's [b]Icarus[/b] from Team 15 look around for their missing teammate, but they are nowhere to be seen... Fortune enthusiastically hobbles over to the group, looking just a bit bruised and battered but no less confident and ready for the day. “Good Morning everyone and welcome to our fourth challenge, and, of course, the fourth most dangerous 88V” “I hope you all enjoyed the circus performance last night, and learned by watching, because today you will be trying some of those tricks out yourself! It’s dangerous! I would know! So be careful... or don’t. That’s your choice.” “You will be choosing one member of your team to try out each of the five circus feats! Our first challenge is the stilts race.” [b]Challenge 1: Stilts Race[/b] [columns]Fortune points to a strange and unusual obstacle course that has been laid out around the perimeter of the tent. “One member of each team will wear one of these wonderfully cheap discount budget houndstooth stilts. You must then navigate this course within the time limit. If you make it, your team gets 20 points. If you don’t, your team gets nothing. The place you finish in doesn’t matter, so long as you finish.” [nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color] [nextcol][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d01e662ed231e03d5eedb3250810c1de/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo4_250.png[/img][/columns] The teams select who they will enter into the stilts challenge: Team 1: KairinRose's [b]Sea[/b] Team 2: WanderingTurtle's [b]Prism[/b] Team 3: Kvon's [b]Fern[/b] Team 4: Melova's [b]Fortune[/b] Team 5: V88's [b]Losi[/b] Team 6: MythicalViper's [b]Kerendia[/b] Team 7: SmolGhostCat's [b]Iris[/b] Team 8: tigressRising's [b]Lola[/b] Team 9: Evantalia's [b]Delta[/b] Team 10: Sylvandyr's [b]Karshal[/b] Team 11: Stasha's [b]Shale[/b] Team 12: heartcrusher1's [b]Corona[/b] Team 13: Cheshly's [b]Frost[/b] Team 14: Ciphers's [b]Jaynum[/b] Team 15: Vocalist's [b]Illuminati[/b] Team 16: ReyFairchild's [b]Obfonteri[/b] The contestants line up at the front, KairinRose's [b]Sea[/b] appears to be struggling to even walk with the stilts - a bad sign. A loud screaming hatchling marks the start of the race! WanderingTurtle's [b]Prism[/b] and Kvon's [b]Fern[/b] deftly begin to make their way over the pebble and holey bowl obstacles. Melova's [b]Fortune[/b] seems to be having an easy time of it, as if they walk around on stilts all the time. V88's [b]Losi[/b] and MythicalViper's [b]Kerendia[/b] struggle a bit while trying to climb the wall of glass flasks and dodging the stuffed animals being thrown at them by Fortune himself, but seem to be doing well. SmolGhostCat's [b]Iris[/b] gets hung up trying to duck under a lamp that has been hung from the ceiling, but manages to get by. tigressRising's [b]Lola[/b] sings a little song to themselves as they make their way through, while Evantalia's [b]Delta[/b] appears to be attempting to navigate the obstacle course walking backwards. They insist that it’s easier for them, and it does seem to be working… As Sylvandyr's [b]Karshal[/b] is trying to weave between a few mobile phones, a number of spikes fall out of their pocket, causing them to trip. They aren’t injured, but it takes a while to get up and this loses them quite a lot of time. Stasha's [b]Shale[/b] doesn’t seem too fussed by the challenge. They take it slow and steady, and somehow manage to whisper into the void while making their way through the course. heartcrusher1's [b]Corona[/b] tries to navigate the course too quickly, tripping, falling, and crashing face first into a large stack of hotdogs. They seem to have broken a few bones, and will not be able to continue in the competition. Cheshly's [b]Frost[/b] breaks their Cool facade and tries to help them briefly, before eventually deciding they’d rather not lose too much time and should continue on regardless. Ciphers's [b]Jaynum[/b], Vocalist's [b]Illuminati[/b], and ReyFairchild's [b]Obfonteri[/b] keep bumping into each other and nearly knocking each other over. They bring up the rear, and really seem to be struggling. The loud screaming hatchling goes off again and the time is up! The following teams finished: Team 2 Team 3 Team 4 Team 5 Team 6 Team 7 Team 8 Team 9 Team 11 Team 13 [b]Challenge 2: Tightrope Walk[/b] “This challenge is quite simple. Each team will cross the tightrope one at a time. Make it across without falling, and your team gets all 20 points! Fail, and your team gets nothing.” The teams select who they will enter into the into the tightrope walk. Team 1: Wildtail's [b]Shale[/b] Team 2: Disillusionist's [b]Faustino[/b] Team 3: JinxMoonstone's [b]Leap[/b] Team 4: nightnurse's [b]Jasper[/b] Team 5: catslash's [b]Nightwisp[/b] Team 6: Avaros's [b]Zerna[/b] Team 7: Whitefoxtails's [b]Outrider[/b] Team 8: Mirna's [b]Leon[/b] Team 9: Samoqueen's [b]Saxon[/b] Team 10: Shakly's [b]Azalea[/b] Team 11: Touhou's [b]Gurasvati[/b] Team 12: Thoracosaurus's [b]SpicyChickenWing[/b] Team 13: Hexi's [b]Tanzanite[/b] Team 14: EmbertheSkywing's [b]Asher[/b] Team 15: AceChaser's [b]Elvira [/b] Team 16: Araquanid's [b]SewerLady[/b] Wildtail's [b]Shale[/b], Disillusionist's [b]Faustino[/b], and JinxMoonstone's [b]Leap[/b] try their best, but are unable to balance well enough to cross. They fall, but are able to steady themselves with their wings. nightnurse's [b]Jasper[/b] shows them all how it’s done and prances across the tightrope with ease, even stopping to roller skate under a truck in the middle. catslash's [b]Nightwisp[/b] nearly makes it to the end, but falls off at the very last stretch. Avaros's [b]Zerna[/b] and Whitefoxtails's [b]Outrider[/b] take it slow and easy and manage to make it to the other side. Mirna's [b]Leon[/b] is quite adept at this and crosses without too much trouble. Samoqueen's [b]Saxon[/b] slips and falls at the very start. Whoops. Shakly's [b]Azalea[/b] did not realize that they still had the radioactive dust in their pockets. Upon stumbling a bit, it all comes out in a puff of smoke, hardening their wings such that they can hardly be moved. They fall, and without the use of their wings, hit the ground quite hard. Needless to say, they will not be continuing in the competition. Touhou's [b]Gurasvati[/b] and Araquanid's [b]SewerLady[/b] stumble their way across successfully, while all of Thoracosaurus's [b]SpicyChickenWing[/b], Hexi's [b]Tanzanite[/b], EmbertheSkywing's [b]Asher[/b], and AceChaser's [b]Elvira [/b] fall and flutter down to the ground below. [b]Challenge 3: Trapeze[/b] “This next challenge is quite simple… but incredibly challenging. You see in front of you three swinging trapeze. There’s… not quite enough space to go from one to the next without, you guessed it, a bit of a jump. Navigate from here, jumping twice, and then to the platform at the end, and your team will earn 20 points. Fail, and you get nothing!” [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e37f0d75e5fef07ee08dc20cbe3b65c9/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo5_500.png[/img][/center] “Oh… and did I mention your wings will be shackled this time so that you can’t cheat and fly…” Fortune mutters something about it being good that wing shackles were a 3 for 1 deal this week at the festival souvenirs shop. The teams select who they will enter into the into the trapeze challenge. Team 1: Tagoniki's [b]Seledia[/b] Team 2: Ganymede's [b]Cosmik[/b] Team 3: Ragnarok42's [b]Vorrutyer[/b] Team 4: pierrct's [b]Pharahn[/b] Team 5: Marianette's [b]Mythal[/b] Team 6: sockmonkeygerald's [b]Solomundee[/b] Team 7: Thace's [b]Ahrima[/b] Team 8: clm's [b]Hotlips[/b] Team 9: Delcat's [b]Curio[/b] Team 10: M00nKnight's [b]Gotham[/b] Team 11: L1llysage's [b]Print[/b] Team 12: Turstrigo's [b]Snowstrike[/b] Team 13: DrZiegler's [b]Sara[/b] Team 14: Katelle's [b]Panama[/b] Team 15: Fereyik's [b]Kichiro[/b] Team 16: Ghostxpains's [b]Terror[/b] Ghostxpains's [b]Terror[/b] nervously approaches the trapeze. They manage to jump from one, to two, to… the ground. Fortunately, they manage to land on one of the many large hula hoops scattered along the ground below and come out with only a few minor bumps and bruises. Fereyik's [b]Kichiro[/b] and Katelle's [b]Panama[/b] have similar experiences, just barely failing the challenge. DrZiegler's [b]Sara[/b] manages to miss the first jump. Getting turned around mid-air, they land on their back and have to be taken away for medical attention. They won’t be coming back anytime soon. Turstrigo's [b]Snowstrike[/b], a bit unnerved by this, makes one jump, but fails the second. They hit the cold hard ground with a splat and are, also, not going to be doing much for the next few weeks. Both are eliminated from the competition. L1llysage's [b]Print[/b] Also fails to complete the challenge, but lands on a nice soft balloon without harm. M00nKnight's [b]Gotham[/b] makes one jump, two jump, three! The first to do it, they can’t help but scream with excitement. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". Delcat's [b]Curio[/b], clm's [b]Hotlips[/b], and Thace's [b]Ahrima[/b] all fail, but don’t suffer from more than a few bumps and bruises. sockmonkeygerald's [b]Solomundee[/b] confidently shows off by whistling in tune before attempting the jump. The succeed wonderfully, even doing a backflip in the middle jump! They must have practiced… “Yee haw!” their entire team screams in unison. Unfortunately, Marianette's [b]Mythal[/b] is not so lucky, slipping off of the first bar and hitting the ground. The clearly broken wing will have them thoroughly eliminated from the competition. pierrct's [b]Pharahn[/b], Ragnarok42's [b]Vorrutyer[/b], and Ganymede's [b]Cosmik[/b] all manage to succeed! But, of course, the streak doesn’t last, and Tagoniki's [b]Seledia[/b] falls. Spark's [b]Vile[/b] from Team 10 pulls the pillow out of the way, causing them to hit the ground instead. They are eliminated from the competition. [b]Challenge 4: Juggling[/b] In this challenge, a member from each team will have to juggle three sharp metal poles until the time runs out. If any of the sharp metal poles are dropped, the team gets no points. Otherwise, it’s 20! The teams select who they will enter into the juggling challenge. Team 1: Geisterwolf's [b]Aeron[/b] Team 2: Solanceae's [b]Carlysle[/b] Team 3: Snivy88's [b]Caelynne[/b] Team 4: ThisOneIsBlue's [b]Aleatory[/b] Team 5: Loreka's [b]Ambrosia[/b] Team 6: Rosoidela's [b]Blackstone[/b] Team 7: GryffonJoi's [b]Panacaea[/b] Team 8: Illume's [b]Pascal[/b] Team 9: Delcat's [b]Curio[/b] Team 10: Ragnell's [b]Helio[/b] Team 11: Troutfish's [b]Druantia [/b] Team 12: dagmarmot's [b]Kate[/b] Team 13: Deladria's [b]Roen[/b] Team 14: TheClassCalico's [b]Khuzdar[/b] Team 15: LiveSky's [b]Anesia[/b] Team 16: yyalls's [b]phaedrus[/b] The juggling begins! Rosoidela's [b]Blackstone[/b] and dagmarmot's [b]Kate[/b] immediately drop theirs. GryffonJoi's [b]Panacaea[/b] and Ragnell's [b]Helio[/b] don’t last too much longer. Geisterwolf's [b]Aeron[/b], Illume's [b]Pascal[/b], Solanceae's [b]Carlysle[/b], and Delcat's [b]Curio[/b] are having an easy time of it and don’t seem to be struggling in the slightest. Unfortunately, Deladria's [b]Roen[/b] manages to drop one of the sharp metal poles onto their own head. They are eliminated from the competition. The following teams make it to the end: Team 1 Team 2 Team 3 Team 4 Team 5 Team 8 Team 9 Team 11 Team 14 Team 15 Team 16 [b]Challenge 5: Beast Taming[/b] Fortune then wheels over the suspicious cage and pulls off the sheet, revealing four terrible creatures inside! For each team, one of the four creatures will be released and that chosen member will have to safely return the beast to the cage. [columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9faeda263f20d30b8a283a2ca6f8c67c/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo3_250.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color] [nextcol]Teams 1, 5, 9, and 13 will face a jaguar. Teams 2, 6, 10, and 14 will face a snake. Teams 3, 7, 11, and 15 will face a unicorn. And teams 4, 8, 12, and 16 will face a clown. (They're creepy…)[/columns] The teams select who they will enter into the beast taming challenge. MissMaira's [b]Poseidon[/b] from Team 1 struggles at first, but manages to chase the jaguar back into the cage with a mousetrap. MistyGlowy's [b]Platform[/b] from Team 2 gently encourages the snake, offering statements such as “I believe in you!” and “It's now or never.” The snake happily returns to its cage! felistopaz's [b]Shattersky[/b] from Team 3 tries to chase the unicorn around, but it simply ends up chasing them around instead. Mazarine's [b]Cidori[/b] from Team 4 cautiously lures the clown into the cage with a bribe of fish sticks. Autopilot's [b]Synthetic[/b] from Team 5 runs up to the jaguar and gives it a great big hug. They then lift it up over their head and carry it back to the cage. The jaguar flails about a bit, but doesn’t actually cause any harm in the slightest. Ashtar's [b]Mnyffos[/b] from Team 6 uses themselves as bait to get the snake back into the cage. Alanon's [b]Mercer[/b] from Team 7 spends too much time trying to analyze the unicorn and study its habits. By the time they start trying to get the beast into the cage, the time is up. Aradan's [b]Brolach[/b] from Team 8 gently offers the clown a reward of money if it goes into the cage. It happily listens. Haoang20082's [b]Cainwen[/b] from Team 9 screams and flails about so much that the jaguar is unnerved and goes to hide in the cage. StormDragon21's [b]Robin[/b] from Team 10 threatens the snake with a sharp metal pole jutting out from a nearby ride. The snake is having none of that, and starts to chase them about. Hyleoroi's [b]Astarot[/b] from Team 11 casually stands at the entrance to the cage and motions for the unicorn to go in. The unicorn goes to try to eat them, but is given a very disapproving stare… It decides to go into the cage instead. Muxie's [b]Baneer[/b] from Team 12 lifts the cage into the air and puts the cage on the clown. Technically I guess this is an option, if unconventional. heavylobster's [b]Firgen[/b] from Team 13 tries to offer the jaguar a coffee, and the jaguar comes up to investigate it. It does try to take and eat the coffee, but also tries to eat heavylobster's [b]Firgen[/b] as well. The numerous bitemarks from being chewed upon has left heavylobster's [b]Firgen[/b] unable to continue in the competition. PinkyPearl 's [b]Nicole[/b] from Team 14 cautiously lures the snake into the cage with brightly colored tadhop beanie. Kojiro's [b]Castor[/b] from Team 15 starts fumbling with the cage and is struggling so much that the unicorn feels bad for them and goes to sit in the cage. It also pretends to have been dramatically wounded in the process. CherryWave's [b]DaJi[/b] from Team 16 screams and bounces up and down, throwing fireballs and skulls and a large plant all over the tent, successfully chasing the clown back into the cage. And with that, all of the challenges for today are done! [b]Final Scores for the Fourth Event[/b] Team 1: 40 points Team 2: 80 points Team 3: 60 points Team 4: 100 points Team 5: 60 points Team 6: 80 points Team 7: 40 points Team 8: 80 points Team 9: 60 points Team 10: 20 points Team 11: 80 points Team 12: 20 points Team 13: 20 points Team 14: 40 points Team 15: 40 points Team 16: 60 points Team 4 wins the Circus Challenge!! As a prize, they are given an enchanted scroll. What a comeback after their performance in the first event! [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba7ef5238f7cf66a2442b546429ad16b/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo2_250.png[/img][/center] [b]Team Rankings So Far[/b] Team 8: 265 points Team 11: 247 points Team 2: 239 points Team 7: 232 points Team 15: 221 points Team 1: 216 points Team 9: 215 points Team 4: 210 points Team 6: 203 points Team 16: 202 points Team 3: 189 points Team 14: 182 points Team 5: 181 points Team 12: 164 points Team 13: 150 points Team 10: 146 points [b]This Update's Achievement[/b] Take part in this fun little bonus activity to take home this achievement. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d32be2bc03b0f8ac798fb722279da6b3/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] As always, if you notice that something seems wrong or missing, please please let me know.
@TornadoTorrie @Tagoniki @KairinRose @Maltshakes @safen6000 @Elysadie @Geisterwolf @EndlessDragon @Riyoke @PoisonNightshade @Wildtail @MissMaira @Ganymede @lome @Octopodes @artemisrose @MistyGlowy @Solanceae @Disillusionist @Siritys @WanderingTurtle @Frostnite @browncoatparadox @Oleaster @Azure @JinxMoonstone @felistopaz @WhistlewindWolf @Kvon @Snivy88 @Ragnarok42 @Shougoney @Stormdreamer @Kryptica @BlackJasper @brit @ThisOneIsBlue @Mazarine @Melova @Violetah @Behemo @pierrct @nightnurse @Sachqua @Nirvana68 @devilmancrybaby @Autopilot @Hanakoto @Telarin @Nanobot87 @Hawlucha @Leucoss @DuskyChangeling @Stargirl8686 @V88 @Loreka @tcatslash @RustyAce @Marianette @Rosoidela @Braixen @Velsim @Hocotate @MythicalViper @Avaros @Maithax @Ashtar @sockmonkeygerald @LightningShatter @Syceris @ladylilitu @Whitefoxtails @GryffonJoi @Nalora @Alanon @Unenchanted @spacefaerie @Gravebloom @perifinite @Fabellaura @KatofCheshire @Thace @SmolGhostCat @Illume @Mirna @Pennifeather @clm @Amariel @Butterscotchmple @Eialyne @blue1dragon @Whirlwish @tigressRising @nuttysaladtree @argylion @Aradan @Evantalia @Watercolour @Delcat @disconcerto @Samoqueen @Husker @Haoang20082 @SugaSuga @SoaringLynx @LingwysticMistic @Lameforgers @MommaCoffee @Sylvandyr @Spark @GryphonSong @Katsuokai @StormDragon21 @Tahrovin @Amyatzu @BizarreKitten @M00nKnight @Pufferheart @Ragnell @Shakly @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @Hyleoroi @Stasha @Marmite @jbapple @Touhou @Firra @Azera @Toxical @L1llysage @Troutfish @saphariadragon @dividedAnimus @dagmarmot @Thoracosaurus @Pixilate @heartcrusher1 @Keyina @Leapordstar20 @mine @Turstrigo @Muxie @Eiira @DrZiegler @Undermom @psyshock @Deladria @Hexi @dragontrainerz @Chessboard @Cheshly @JonTargaryen @heavylobster @PardonPopplio @Volteer @Wintaer @EmbertheSkywing @SpiderQueen8 @Ciphers @PantherTheRogue @Veracity @darthsuki @PinkyPearl @Boundingfeather @Katelle @TheClassCalico @Marshsiren @shadow9119 @beautifulglitter @LiveSky @Kojiro @Emordnilap @Fereyik @FantasticHaxorus @Shiningbreeze @Vocalist @Flaxen @AceChaser @SayuriShiro @Tserin @remuslupn @yyalls @Elisse @Runningwolf62 @BrokenGems @Jetfeather @SommerBee @CherryWave @ReyFairchild @Ghostxpains @Araquanid @Shleedelie

tumblr_p2txql2Bxq1tes27xo1_500.png

The Fourth Challenge

The following morning, the entire festival grounds are coated in a thin layer of snow. Contestants gather, still excited from the night before, inside the tent, which has started to sag just in the slightest. While yesterday the place was full of carnival games, today it is set up like a circus! A tightrope, trapeze, and a suspiciously large cage covered in a pink and blue blanket have been set up at the center of the tent.

AceChaser's Elvira and Flaxen's Icarus from Team 15 look around for their missing teammate, but they are nowhere to be seen...

Fortune enthusiastically hobbles over to the group, looking just a bit bruised and battered but no less confident and ready for the day.

“Good Morning everyone and welcome to our fourth challenge, and, of course, the fourth most dangerous 88V”

“I hope you all enjoyed the circus performance last night, and learned by watching, because today you will be trying some of those tricks out yourself! It’s dangerous! I would know! So be careful... or don’t. That’s your choice.”

“You will be choosing one member of your team to try out each of the five circus feats! Our first challenge is the stilts race.”

Challenge 1: Stilts Race

Fortune points to a strange and unusual obstacle course that has been laid out around the perimeter of the tent.

“One member of each team will wear one of these wonderfully cheap discount budget houndstooth stilts. You must then navigate this course within the time limit. If you make it, your team gets 20 points. If you don’t, your team gets nothing. The place you finish in doesn’t matter, so long as you finish.”
:) tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo4_250.png

The teams select who they will enter into the stilts challenge:

Team 1: KairinRose's Sea
Team 2: WanderingTurtle's Prism
Team 3: Kvon's Fern
Team 4: Melova's Fortune
Team 5: V88's Losi
Team 6: MythicalViper's Kerendia
Team 7: SmolGhostCat's Iris
Team 8: tigressRising's Lola
Team 9: Evantalia's Delta
Team 10: Sylvandyr's Karshal
Team 11: Stasha's Shale
Team 12: heartcrusher1's Corona
Team 13: Cheshly's Frost
Team 14: Ciphers's Jaynum
Team 15: Vocalist's Illuminati
Team 16: ReyFairchild's Obfonteri

The contestants line up at the front, KairinRose's Sea appears to be struggling to even walk with the stilts - a bad sign. A loud screaming hatchling marks the start of the race! WanderingTurtle's Prism and Kvon's Fern deftly begin to make their way over the pebble and holey bowl obstacles. Melova's Fortune seems to be having an easy time of it, as if they walk around on stilts all the time.

V88's Losi and MythicalViper's Kerendia struggle a bit while trying to climb the wall of glass flasks and dodging the stuffed animals being thrown at them by Fortune himself, but seem to be doing well. SmolGhostCat's Iris gets hung up trying to duck under a lamp that has been hung from the ceiling, but manages to get by. tigressRising's Lola sings a little song to themselves as they make their way through, while Evantalia's Delta appears to be attempting to navigate the obstacle course walking backwards. They insist that it’s easier for them, and it does seem to be working…

As Sylvandyr's Karshal is trying to weave between a few mobile phones, a number of spikes fall out of their pocket, causing them to trip. They aren’t injured, but it takes a while to get up and this loses them quite a lot of time. Stasha's Shale doesn’t seem too fussed by the challenge. They take it slow and steady, and somehow manage to whisper into the void while making their way through the course.

heartcrusher1's Corona tries to navigate the course too quickly, tripping, falling, and crashing face first into a large stack of hotdogs. They seem to have broken a few bones, and will not be able to continue in the competition. Cheshly's Frost breaks their Cool facade and tries to help them briefly, before eventually deciding they’d rather not lose too much time and should continue on regardless.

Ciphers's Jaynum, Vocalist's Illuminati, and ReyFairchild's Obfonteri keep bumping into each other and nearly knocking each other over. They bring up the rear, and really seem to be struggling.

The loud screaming hatchling goes off again and the time is up! The following teams finished:

Team 2
Team 3
Team 4
Team 5
Team 6
Team 7
Team 8
Team 9
Team 11
Team 13

Challenge 2: Tightrope Walk

“This challenge is quite simple. Each team will cross the tightrope one at a time. Make it across without falling, and your team gets all 20 points! Fail, and your team gets nothing.”

The teams select who they will enter into the into the tightrope walk.

Team 1: Wildtail's Shale
Team 2: Disillusionist's Faustino
Team 3: JinxMoonstone's Leap
Team 4: nightnurse's Jasper
Team 5: catslash's Nightwisp
Team 6: Avaros's Zerna
Team 7: Whitefoxtails's Outrider
Team 8: Mirna's Leon
Team 9: Samoqueen's Saxon
Team 10: Shakly's Azalea
Team 11: Touhou's Gurasvati
Team 12: Thoracosaurus's SpicyChickenWing
Team 13: Hexi's Tanzanite
Team 14: EmbertheSkywing's Asher
Team 15: AceChaser's Elvira
Team 16: Araquanid's SewerLady

Wildtail's Shale, Disillusionist's Faustino, and JinxMoonstone's Leap try their best, but are unable to balance well enough to cross. They fall, but are able to steady themselves with their wings. nightnurse's Jasper shows them all how it’s done and prances across the tightrope with ease, even stopping to roller skate under a truck in the middle.

catslash's Nightwisp nearly makes it to the end, but falls off at the very last stretch. Avaros's Zerna and Whitefoxtails's Outrider take it slow and easy and manage to make it to the other side. Mirna's Leon is quite adept at this and crosses without too much trouble. Samoqueen's Saxon slips and falls at the very start. Whoops.

Shakly's Azalea did not realize that they still had the radioactive dust in their pockets. Upon stumbling a bit, it all comes out in a puff of smoke, hardening their wings such that they can hardly be moved. They fall, and without the use of their wings, hit the ground quite hard. Needless to say, they will not be continuing in the competition.

Touhou's Gurasvati and Araquanid's SewerLady stumble their way across successfully, while all of Thoracosaurus's SpicyChickenWing, Hexi's Tanzanite, EmbertheSkywing's Asher, and AceChaser's Elvira fall and flutter down to the ground below.

Challenge 3: Trapeze

“This next challenge is quite simple… but incredibly challenging. You see in front of you three swinging trapeze. There’s… not quite enough space to go from one to the next without, you guessed it, a bit of a jump. Navigate from here, jumping twice, and then to the platform at the end, and your team will earn 20 points. Fail, and you get nothing!”

tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo5_500.png

“Oh… and did I mention your wings will be shackled this time so that you can’t cheat and fly…” Fortune mutters something about it being good that wing shackles were a 3 for 1 deal this week at the festival souvenirs shop.

The teams select who they will enter into the into the trapeze challenge.

Team 1: Tagoniki's Seledia
Team 2: Ganymede's Cosmik
Team 3: Ragnarok42's Vorrutyer
Team 4: pierrct's Pharahn
Team 5: Marianette's Mythal
Team 6: sockmonkeygerald's Solomundee
Team 7: Thace's Ahrima
Team 8: clm's Hotlips
Team 9: Delcat's Curio
Team 10: M00nKnight's Gotham
Team 11: L1llysage's Print
Team 12: Turstrigo's Snowstrike
Team 13: DrZiegler's Sara
Team 14: Katelle's Panama
Team 15: Fereyik's Kichiro
Team 16: Ghostxpains's Terror

Ghostxpains's Terror nervously approaches the trapeze. They manage to jump from one, to two, to… the ground. Fortunately, they manage to land on one of the many large hula hoops scattered along the ground below and come out with only a few minor bumps and bruises. Fereyik's Kichiro and Katelle's Panama have similar experiences, just barely failing the challenge.

DrZiegler's Sara manages to miss the first jump. Getting turned around mid-air, they land on their back and have to be taken away for medical attention. They won’t be coming back anytime soon. Turstrigo's Snowstrike, a bit unnerved by this, makes one jump, but fails the second. They hit the cold hard ground with a splat and are, also, not going to be doing much for the next few weeks. Both are eliminated from the competition.

L1llysage's Print Also fails to complete the challenge, but lands on a nice soft balloon without harm.

M00nKnight's Gotham makes one jump, two jump, three! The first to do it, they can’t help but scream with excitement. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". Delcat's Curio, clm's Hotlips, and Thace's Ahrima all fail, but don’t suffer from more than a few bumps and bruises.

sockmonkeygerald's Solomundee confidently shows off by whistling in tune before attempting the jump. The succeed wonderfully, even doing a backflip in the middle jump! They must have practiced… “Yee haw!” their entire team screams in unison.

Unfortunately, Marianette's Mythal is not so lucky, slipping off of the first bar and hitting the ground. The clearly broken wing will have them thoroughly eliminated from the competition.

pierrct's Pharahn, Ragnarok42's Vorrutyer, and Ganymede's Cosmik all manage to succeed! But, of course, the streak doesn’t last, and Tagoniki's Seledia falls. Spark's Vile from Team 10 pulls the pillow out of the way, causing them to hit the ground instead. They are eliminated from the competition.

Challenge 4: Juggling

In this challenge, a member from each team will have to juggle three sharp metal poles until the time runs out. If any of the sharp metal poles are dropped, the team gets no points. Otherwise, it’s 20!

The teams select who they will enter into the juggling challenge.

Team 1: Geisterwolf's Aeron
Team 2: Solanceae's Carlysle
Team 3: Snivy88's Caelynne
Team 4: ThisOneIsBlue's Aleatory
Team 5: Loreka's Ambrosia
Team 6: Rosoidela's Blackstone
Team 7: GryffonJoi's Panacaea
Team 8: Illume's Pascal
Team 9: Delcat's Curio
Team 10: Ragnell's Helio
Team 11: Troutfish's Druantia
Team 12: dagmarmot's Kate
Team 13: Deladria's Roen
Team 14: TheClassCalico's Khuzdar
Team 15: LiveSky's Anesia
Team 16: yyalls's phaedrus

The juggling begins! Rosoidela's Blackstone and dagmarmot's Kate immediately drop theirs. GryffonJoi's Panacaea and Ragnell's Helio don’t last too much longer. Geisterwolf's Aeron, Illume's Pascal, Solanceae's Carlysle, and Delcat's Curio are having an easy time of it and don’t seem to be struggling in the slightest.

Unfortunately, Deladria's Roen manages to drop one of the sharp metal poles
onto their own head. They are eliminated from the competition.

The following teams make it to the end:

Team 1
Team 2
Team 3
Team 4
Team 5
Team 8
Team 9
Team 11
Team 14
Team 15
Team 16

Challenge 5: Beast Taming

Fortune then wheels over the suspicious cage and pulls off the sheet, revealing four terrible creatures inside! For each team, one of the four creatures will be released and that chosen member will have to safely return the beast to the cage.

tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo3_250.png :) Teams 1, 5, 9, and 13 will face a jaguar.
Teams 2, 6, 10, and 14 will face a snake.
Teams 3, 7, 11, and 15 will face a unicorn.
And teams 4, 8, 12, and 16 will face a clown. (They're creepy…)

The teams select who they will enter into the beast taming challenge.

MissMaira's Poseidon from Team 1 struggles at first, but manages to chase the jaguar back into the cage with a mousetrap.
MistyGlowy's Platform from Team 2 gently encourages the snake, offering statements such as “I believe in you!” and “It's now or never.” The snake happily returns to its cage!
felistopaz's Shattersky from Team 3 tries to chase the unicorn around, but it simply ends up chasing them around instead.
Mazarine's Cidori from Team 4 cautiously lures the clown into the cage with a bribe of fish sticks.
Autopilot's Synthetic from Team 5 runs up to the jaguar and gives it a great big hug. They then lift it up over their head and carry it back to the cage. The jaguar flails about a bit, but doesn’t actually cause any harm in the slightest.
Ashtar's Mnyffos from Team 6 uses themselves as bait to get the snake back into the cage.
Alanon's Mercer from Team 7 spends too much time trying to analyze the unicorn and study its habits. By the time they start trying to get the beast into the cage, the time is up.
Aradan's Brolach from Team 8 gently offers the clown a reward of money if it goes into the cage. It happily listens.
Haoang20082's Cainwen from Team 9 screams and flails about so much that the jaguar is unnerved and goes to hide in the cage.
StormDragon21's Robin from Team 10 threatens the snake with a sharp metal pole jutting out from a nearby ride. The snake is having none of that, and starts to chase them about.
Hyleoroi's Astarot from Team 11 casually stands at the entrance to the cage and motions for the unicorn to go in. The unicorn goes to try to eat them, but is given a very disapproving stare… It decides to go into the cage instead.
Muxie's Baneer from Team 12 lifts the cage into the air and puts the cage on the clown. Technically I guess this is an option, if unconventional.
heavylobster's Firgen from Team 13 tries to offer the jaguar a coffee, and the jaguar comes up to investigate it. It does try to take and eat the coffee, but also tries to eat heavylobster's Firgen as well. The numerous bitemarks from being chewed upon has left heavylobster's Firgen unable to continue in the competition.
PinkyPearl 's Nicole from Team 14 cautiously lures the snake into the cage with brightly colored tadhop beanie.
Kojiro's Castor from Team 15 starts fumbling with the cage and is struggling so much that the unicorn feels bad for them and goes to sit in the cage. It also pretends to have been dramatically wounded in the process.
CherryWave's DaJi from Team 16 screams and bounces up and down, throwing fireballs and skulls and a large plant all over the tent, successfully chasing the clown back into the cage.

And with that, all of the challenges for today are done!

Final Scores for the Fourth Event

Team 1: 40 points
Team 2: 80 points
Team 3: 60 points
Team 4: 100 points
Team 5: 60 points
Team 6: 80 points
Team 7: 40 points
Team 8: 80 points
Team 9: 60 points
Team 10: 20 points
Team 11: 80 points
Team 12: 20 points
Team 13: 20 points
Team 14: 40 points
Team 15: 40 points
Team 16: 60 points

Team 4 wins the Circus Challenge!! As a prize, they are given an enchanted scroll. What a comeback after their performance in the first event!

tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo2_250.png

Team Rankings So Far

Team 8: 265 points
Team 11: 247 points
Team 2: 239 points
Team 7: 232 points
Team 15: 221 points
Team 1: 216 points
Team 9: 215 points
Team 4: 210 points
Team 6: 203 points
Team 16: 202 points
Team 3: 189 points
Team 14: 182 points
Team 5: 181 points
Team 12: 164 points
Team 13: 150 points
Team 10: 146 points

This Update's Achievement
Take part in this fun little bonus activity to take home this achievement.

tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png

As always, if you notice that something seems wrong or missing, please please let me know.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35442140][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354422/35442140_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d32be2bc03b0f8ac798fb722279da6b3/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Qui-Gon: Our clan hosts an event once a month where dragons from all flights can send us items, which are then sent in to fund the bank of Lightning, Inc, to help Stormcatcher collect large amounts of new interns. If we won the gems, it would help us buy prizes for these events as incentive for people to send us things - even a thousand gems spent wisely can inspire people to send us donations that amount to tens of millions of treasure!
35442140_350.png

tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png

Qui-Gon: Our clan hosts an event once a month where dragons from all flights can send us items, which are then sent in to fund the bank of Lightning, Inc, to help Stormcatcher collect large amounts of new interns. If we won the gems, it would help us buy prizes for these events as incentive for people to send us things - even a thousand gems spent wisely can inspire people to send us donations that amount to tens of millions of treasure!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Go go team 2 ^^ We can do this
Go go team 2 ^^ We can do this
B43QG5A.png
TEAM 4 YAYYYYY
TEAM 4 YAYYYYY
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72