Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72
@Solanceae Hahaha! That's so cute! (It feels like "...and other supportive words!" is our secondary motto XD). And yup, as for Faust being humongous, it's because [s]he has a huge ego[/s] I checked his and Carlysle's sizes. Carlyse's not yet full-grown and Faust is like...28m, so I thought that'd be fun to draw. XD ----- [b]DAY 3 - Fortune-Telling[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/330292/33029109.png[/img] [color=maroon][b]Faust writes...[/b][/color] 1. Team 1: Luminous Apple Bracelets They currently have the highest number of points, and they also seem to work fairly well together. They might be able to get an even bigger lead in later challenges. 2. Team 07: The Alexandrites Only a little ways behind Team 1, and their analytical skills might help them with some of the more obscure challenges later on. 3. Team 08: Being Nice to Kids, Old People, and Animals Their niceness might be a sham, or it might not be; either way those points don't lie. If it's not a sham, they could win over other carnival-goers, including -GASP- other teams! And that would give them a leg up. But if it [i]is[/i] a sham... *wobbly violin music* 4. Team 02: Arctic Sea Metal We are Supportive Bros™! It says so right there on the list! Why does this place lower than Team 8, you ask? It is because I am a perpetual pessimist. So hey~ 5. Team 15: Platinum They just trip over their own feet and come up dripping gold and smelling like roses! What is up with them? Did they form a contract with a demon to acquire luck like that [s]and if so, then where do I sign[/s]? 6. Team 09: Socks Jaguar Despite their playstyle being written as "casual anarchy", the points argue that there is a method to the madness. Look away. 7. Team 14: Pinstriped Cow They're like a diet version of our team! :3 I worry that their shyness might impede them in later games. I'm beginning to get the feeling the carnival's not entirely safe.... 8. Team 16: Finally! Their enthusiasm is infectious. It might help in case they have to go through some incredibly mind-numbing challenges, plus enthusiasm generally equals speed in completing tasks. The only reasons they place midway in my list are the points plus the "drunk" part. That could be...inconvenient later on. 9. Team 13: Shampoo for Perfect Curly Shiny Hair Although less enthusiastic than Team 16, they have a decent amount of points. Plus that coolness could be just a misleading facade...or perhaps they are just [i]that[/i] cool. I dunno. 10. Team 06: The Ferris Wheel of Carousel Music I've seen this aggressive playstyle [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33209964]somewhere[/url]...especially that "for justice!" bit. Once they find their feet, they could be a strong contender. Also, they might be able to clear obstacles very quickly. If you heard something kicking down doors and demanding justice and someone else told you, "IT'S THE FERRIS WHEEL OF CAROUSEL MUSIC! [b]RUN!!![/b]" wouldn't you run, too? 11. Team 03: Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon It's a, um, hmm, it's a volatile team and...All right, I would probably be likelier to run away from something called "Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon". 12. Team 10: The Sugar Glider's Pencil Their legerdemain might enable them to claw the way to the top, but there is a possibility that a) they will pick off one another beforehand, or b) they'll antagonize other dragons so thoroughly they'll all get locked up somewhere, or c) they might actually be able to [i]eliminate the rest of the competition[/i]. No, I didn't say "beat", I said "eliminate". [i]You know what that means.[/i] 13. Team 11: Work They did very well in the first challenge, but they don't seem interested overall, and they might grow complacent later on, thereby enabling other teams to secure victory. 14. Team 12: Murderous Capricat ...I can't really read this team (so much [i]shade[/i]), but those points don't look good. 15. Team 05: Earthen Masque Whack-a-Mole "Aggressive affection", hm? Perhaps competing really isn't their thing? 16. Team 04: Soft, Worn Icewarden Plush As of now, they have no points and seem to be very indecisive. This could cost them much time if they have trouble deciding what to do in other challenges.
@Solanceae Hahaha! That's so cute! (It feels like "...and other supportive words!" is our secondary motto XD).

And yup, as for Faust being humongous, it's because he has a huge ego I checked his and Carlysle's sizes. Carlyse's not yet full-grown and Faust is like...28m, so I thought that'd be fun to draw. XD

DAY 3 - Fortune-Telling
33029109.png
Faust writes...

1. Team 1: Luminous Apple Bracelets
They currently have the highest number of points, and they also seem to work fairly well together. They might be able to get an even bigger lead in later challenges.

2. Team 07: The Alexandrites
Only a little ways behind Team 1, and their analytical skills might help them with some of the more obscure challenges later on.

3. Team 08: Being Nice to Kids, Old People, and Animals
Their niceness might be a sham, or it might not be; either way those points don't lie. If it's not a sham, they could win over other carnival-goers, including -GASP- other teams! And that would give them a leg up. But if it is a sham... *wobbly violin music*

4. Team 02: Arctic Sea Metal
We are Supportive Bros™! It says so right there on the list! Why does this place lower than Team 8, you ask? It is because I am a perpetual pessimist. So hey~

5. Team 15: Platinum
They just trip over their own feet and come up dripping gold and smelling like roses! What is up with them? Did they form a contract with a demon to acquire luck like that and if so, then where do I sign?

6. Team 09: Socks Jaguar
Despite their playstyle being written as "casual anarchy", the points argue that there is a method to the madness. Look away.

7. Team 14: Pinstriped Cow
They're like a diet version of our team! :3 I worry that their shyness might impede them in later games. I'm beginning to get the feeling the carnival's not entirely safe....

8. Team 16: Finally!
Their enthusiasm is infectious. It might help in case they have to go through some incredibly mind-numbing challenges, plus enthusiasm generally equals speed in completing tasks. The only reasons they place midway in my list are the points plus the "drunk" part. That could be...inconvenient later on.

9. Team 13: Shampoo for Perfect Curly Shiny Hair
Although less enthusiastic than Team 16, they have a decent amount of points. Plus that coolness could be just a misleading facade...or perhaps they are just that cool. I dunno.

10. Team 06: The Ferris Wheel of Carousel Music
I've seen this aggressive playstyle somewhere...especially that "for justice!" bit. Once they find their feet, they could be a strong contender.
Also, they might be able to clear obstacles very quickly. If you heard something kicking down doors and demanding justice and someone else told you, "IT'S THE FERRIS WHEEL OF CAROUSEL MUSIC! RUN!!!" wouldn't you run, too?

11. Team 03: Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon
It's a, um, hmm, it's a volatile team and...All right, I would probably be likelier to run away from something called "Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon".

12. Team 10: The Sugar Glider's Pencil
Their legerdemain might enable them to claw the way to the top, but there is a possibility that a) they will pick off one another beforehand, or b) they'll antagonize other dragons so thoroughly they'll all get locked up somewhere, or c) they might actually be able to eliminate the rest of the competition. No, I didn't say "beat", I said "eliminate". You know what that means.

13. Team 11: Work
They did very well in the first challenge, but they don't seem interested overall, and they might grow complacent later on, thereby enabling other teams to secure victory.

14. Team 12: Murderous Capricat
...I can't really read this team (so much shade), but those points don't look good.

15. Team 05: Earthen Masque Whack-a-Mole
"Aggressive affection", hm? Perhaps competing really isn't their thing?

16. Team 04: Soft, Worn Icewarden Plush
As of now, they have no points and seem to be very indecisive. This could cost them much time if they have trouble deciding what to do in other challenges.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
i literally just spent over an hour writing a post and then i went to preview it but it freaked out because i accidentally double clicked and i lost everything

i want to dddddiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my list went something like 14, 5 (they have a tank), 7, 1, blah blah blah insert the rest, 10 because i'm 98.3% sure there will be sabotage, and finish up with 4 because sorry y'all but you seem like a mess

anyways i'm going to go wallow in self pity

i tell you hwat, there were actual tears in my eyes for a minute

edit: i'm still taking the achievement because i did it for icewarden's sake. literally spent like 20+ minutes comparing all the team posts for their actions and how well they've been doing

current mood
i literally just spent over an hour writing a post and then i went to preview it but it freaked out because i accidentally double clicked and i lost everything

i want to dddddiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my list went something like 14, 5 (they have a tank), 7, 1, blah blah blah insert the rest, 10 because i'm 98.3% sure there will be sabotage, and finish up with 4 because sorry y'all but you seem like a mess

anyways i'm going to go wallow in self pity

i tell you hwat, there were actual tears in my eyes for a minute

edit: i'm still taking the achievement because i did it for icewarden's sake. literally spent like 20+ minutes comparing all the team posts for their actions and how well they've been doing

current mood
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc9a6e3ff69e70301f435049e6661205/tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo1_400.png[/img][/center] [b]1. Team 7 - The Alexandrites[/b] We got this, Alexandrites! How could logic and organisation not win, right? [b]2. Team 13 - Shampoo for Perfect Curly Shiny Hair[/b] I heard that the fortune teller told them they were going to win! [b]3. Team 15 - Platinum[/b] They definitely seem to be going very well so far! [b]4. Team 16 - Finally![/b] Look at that enthusiasm! Look at their faces! Hear the...erm...screams [b]5. Team 11 - Work[/b] They're kinda seeming like the Tortoise... Slow and steady wins the race! [b]6. Team 2 - Arctic Sea Metal[/b] All that support! Wow, bro! [b]7. Team 9 - Socks Jaguar[/b] Potato seems like a good luck charm for the team, but is that enough? [b]8. Team 1 - Luminous Apple Bracelets[/b] You did so well in the first challenge! [b]9. Team 14 - Pinstriped Cow[/b] They work well together, but where's the enthusiasm? [b]10. Team - Earthen Masque Whack-a-Mole[/b] They're just so nice! Aggressively so! [b]11. Team 3 - Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon[/b] I don't know how these guys will go, but they seem okay! [b]12. Team 12 - Murderous Capricats[/b] These guys don't even tip, and they steal! [b]13. Team 8 - Being Nice to Kids, Old People, and Animals[/b] They're lovely, maybe too lovely! What if one of the other teams falls behind, will they stop to help? [b]14. Team 6 - The Ferris Wheel of Carousel Music[/b] Getting angry doesn't solve anything. [b]15. Team 10 - The Sugar Glider's Pencil[/b] C'mon guys, honesty is the best policy! [b]16. Team 4 - Soft, Worn Icewarden Plush[/b] Sorry guys. After that last performance, I just don't have a lot of faith right now!
tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo1_400.png

1. Team 7 - The Alexandrites
We got this, Alexandrites! How could logic and organisation not win, right?

2. Team 13 - Shampoo for Perfect Curly Shiny Hair
I heard that the fortune teller told them they were going to win!

3. Team 15 - Platinum
They definitely seem to be going very well so far!

4. Team 16 - Finally!
Look at that enthusiasm! Look at their faces! Hear the...erm...screams

5. Team 11 - Work
They're kinda seeming like the Tortoise... Slow and steady wins the race!

6. Team 2 - Arctic Sea Metal
All that support! Wow, bro!

7. Team 9 - Socks Jaguar
Potato seems like a good luck charm for the team, but is that enough?

8. Team 1 - Luminous Apple Bracelets
You did so well in the first challenge!

9. Team 14 - Pinstriped Cow
They work well together, but where's the enthusiasm?

10. Team - Earthen Masque Whack-a-Mole
They're just so nice! Aggressively so!

11. Team 3 - Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon
I don't know how these guys will go, but they seem okay!

12. Team 12 - Murderous Capricats
These guys don't even tip, and they steal!

13. Team 8 - Being Nice to Kids, Old People, and Animals
They're lovely, maybe too lovely! What if one of the other teams falls behind, will they stop to help?

14. Team 6 - The Ferris Wheel of Carousel Music
Getting angry doesn't solve anything.

15. Team 10 - The Sugar Glider's Pencil
C'mon guys, honesty is the best policy!

16. Team 4 - Soft, Worn Icewarden Plush
Sorry guys. After that last performance, I just don't have a lot of faith right now!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc9a6e3ff69e70301f435049e6661205/tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Got my dice out and let RNG decide: [LIST=1] [*]Team 01 - Luminous Apple Bracelets [*]Team 16 - Finally! [*]Team 07 - The Alexandrites [*]Team 05 - Earthen Masque Whack-a-Mole [*]Team 12 - Murderous Capricats [*]Team 03 - Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon [*]Team 15 - Platinum [*]Team 08 - Being Nice To Kids, Old People And Animals [*]Team 14 - Pinstriped Cow [*]Team 13 - Shampoo For Perfect Curly Shiny Hair [*]Team 02 - Arctic Sea Metal [*]Team 11 - Work [*]Team 06 - The Ferris Wheel Of Carousel Music [*]Team 09 - Socks Jaguar [*]Team 04 - Soft, Worn Icewarden Plush [*]Team 10 - The Sugar Glider’s Pencil [/LIST]

tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo1_400.png

Got my dice out and let RNG decide:
  1. Team 01 - Luminous Apple Bracelets
  2. Team 16 - Finally!
  3. Team 07 - The Alexandrites
  4. Team 05 - Earthen Masque Whack-a-Mole
  5. Team 12 - Murderous Capricats
  6. Team 03 - Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon
  7. Team 15 - Platinum
  8. Team 08 - Being Nice To Kids, Old People And Animals
  9. Team 14 - Pinstriped Cow
  10. Team 13 - Shampoo For Perfect Curly Shiny Hair
  11. Team 02 - Arctic Sea Metal
  12. Team 11 - Work
  13. Team 06 - The Ferris Wheel Of Carousel Music
  14. Team 09 - Socks Jaguar
  15. Team 04 - Soft, Worn Icewarden Plush
  16. Team 10 - The Sugar Glider’s Pencil

Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Gravebloom [img]http://i.imgur.com/tyvrmZW.png[/img]
@Gravebloom

tyvrmZW.png
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
@SugaSuga ah to heck with it. All places 1-16 should go to Potato!
@SugaSuga ah to heck with it. All places 1-16 should go to Potato!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Disillusionist

Well it is now! Unofficial, maybe. I couldn't think of anything else.
If I had my way, which I didn't, the little fae in the potato stand was supposed to look really confused, cus these two very different imperials were getting excited over what i imagine to be a plastic knife lying on a table.

As for their sizes, I have a couple of other imperials who absolute dwarf with one over 30m and several over 20. Carlysle is just adorable though.
@Disillusionist

Well it is now! Unofficial, maybe. I couldn't think of anything else.
If I had my way, which I didn't, the little fae in the potato stand was supposed to look really confused, cus these two very different imperials were getting excited over what i imagine to be a plastic knife lying on a table.

As for their sizes, I have a couple of other imperials who absolute dwarf with one over 30m and several over 20. Carlysle is just adorable though.
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
AHHHH I was finishing my drawing up as the next thing was posted, then I got busy with family stuff. [quote=]Geisterwolf's [b]Aeron[/b] finds a sweet puff plush underneath a pile of seesaws.[/quote] [img]https://i.quotev.com/img/q/u/18/1/29/uytggoqk5q.jpg[/img] It's not very good :') Btw @Melova I love your comic.
AHHHH I was finishing my drawing up as the next thing was posted, then I got busy with family stuff.
wrote:
Geisterwolf's Aeron finds a sweet puff plush underneath a pile of seesaws.
uytggoqk5q.jpg
It's not very good :')

Btw @Melova I love your comic.

V27Q7od.png
@Wildtail

LOL that's awesome!
@Wildtail

LOL that's awesome!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
late but i uh wanted to doodle? Anyway here's the current state of team The Sugar Glider's Pencil, and Helio. [img]https://i.imgur.com/MPBtxPu.png[/img]
late but i uh wanted to doodle? Anyway here's the current state of team The Sugar Glider's Pencil, and Helio.

MPBtxPu.png
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72