Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 71 72
There are no time limits on the achievements, don't worry! I added that to the front post.

Also...

Everyone in this thread: I can't draw but-

Me, interrupting: No, no that's perfect. I love it. Bless you and your art.
There are no time limits on the achievements, don't worry! I added that to the front post.

Also...

Everyone in this thread: I can't draw but-

Me, interrupting: No, no that's perfect. I love it. Bless you and your art.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@melova
Your art is so cute holy ****! The expessions all made me laugh!

I can't wait to check back on this thread later, everyone's art is awesome so far!
@melova
Your art is so cute holy ****! The expessions all made me laugh!

I can't wait to check back on this thread later, everyone's art is awesome so far!
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
@SommerBee
oh wow thank you so much! That was unexpected haha
Glad you like those messy doodles
@SommerBee
oh wow thank you so much! That was unexpected haha
Glad you like those messy doodles
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WgrHgvn.jpg[/img] WintersKiss Finds the Ring ( and borrows it from the Fortune Teller) [/center]
WgrHgvn.jpg

WintersKiss Finds the Ring ( and borrows it from the Fortune Teller)
blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
[quote]@Solanceae's Carlysle and Disillusionist's Faustino find a knife on top of a picnic table by a potato stand.[/quote] Yup. [size=2]No scanner rn, sorry![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G1kfXIu.jpg[/img] Also, Faust's [url=https://i.imgur.com/NhsM0uL.jpg]gijinka version[/url], because I'm terrible at drawing dergs. XD
Quote:
@Solanceae's Carlysle and Disillusionist's Faustino find a knife on top of a picnic table by a potato stand.

Yup. No scanner rn, sorry!
G1kfXIu.jpg

Also, Faust's gijinka version, because I'm terrible at drawing dergs. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center][img]https://imgur.com/oBxh2mu.png[/img] POTATO IS NOT SO GOOD AT RENDITIONS OF HIMSELF BUT!!! HE TRIES HIS BEST[/center]
oBxh2mu.png

POTATO IS NOT SO GOOD AT RENDITIONS OF HIMSELF BUT!!! HE TRIES HIS BEST
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4ba42da59a97caa7f82c6d8baf13dbce/tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo2_400.png[/img][/center] [quote]DuskyChangeling's [b]Firewall[/b] and Leucoss's [b]AoGuang[/b] find a sweet puff plush behind a movie screening tent.[/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/N0tVcW3.png?1.png[/img][/center] Success!
tumblr_p3ag4whEwU1tes27xo2_400.png
Quote:
DuskyChangeling's Firewall and Leucoss's AoGuang find a sweet puff plush behind a movie screening tent.
N0tVcW3.png?1.png

Success!
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
Hec, go team 9! We will hecking win!
Hec, go team 9! We will hecking win!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Yesterday's update came at a weird time for me when I was asleep soooo coming in late with my letter home! Hope that's OK.

Sigyn,

I have reached the Winter Carnival, and joined something called 'Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck' ~ the prize could turn out to be quite lucrative for the Clan, and it sounds like the perfect game for me, don't you think? Since there are few who can outwit me, and as you are well aware, I make luck wherever I go!

My team is a somewhat unusual group: sadly I am not our captain, though that role went to another Arcanite so perhaps he can be trusted. I have not known them long enough to make any real judgements on their character. I can say only that we make a striking and rather attractive bunch, in our ring!

Today, the team decided to try some of the rides, starting with the Merry Go Round ~ it sounds a jolly affair, but my dear Sigyn, I do not know what sorcery the Ice Flight used to make that infernal contraption for it spun as if the Shade itself was chasing the figures! Hideously fast! My head, and unfortunately my stomach, are still spinning even now ~ I do hope that my writing is clear enough for you to read ...

I will tell you more when I return.

~~Loki
Yesterday's update came at a weird time for me when I was asleep soooo coming in late with my letter home! Hope that's OK.

Sigyn,

I have reached the Winter Carnival, and joined something called 'Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck' ~ the prize could turn out to be quite lucrative for the Clan, and it sounds like the perfect game for me, don't you think? Since there are few who can outwit me, and as you are well aware, I make luck wherever I go!

My team is a somewhat unusual group: sadly I am not our captain, though that role went to another Arcanite so perhaps he can be trusted. I have not known them long enough to make any real judgements on their character. I can say only that we make a striking and rather attractive bunch, in our ring!

Today, the team decided to try some of the rides, starting with the Merry Go Round ~ it sounds a jolly affair, but my dear Sigyn, I do not know what sorcery the Ice Flight used to make that infernal contraption for it spun as if the Shade itself was chasing the figures! Hideously fast! My head, and unfortunately my stomach, are still spinning even now ~ I do hope that my writing is clear enough for you to read ...

I will tell you more when I return.

~~Loki
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
" 'go to the carnival,' you said, 'it'll be a nice break from the usual chaos,' you said. Well, Cap, I'm dictating this from the safety of a (mostly) unattended game stall as two members of my team are Metal Gear Solid-ing their way along- somebody relieved me of the burden of carrying my heavy gem stash, (don't worry, there's plenty of open pockets around, i'll manage)... oh, right; i'm now a Murderous Capricat, so i hope that doesn't conflict with my yard duties. if it does, remember- this was your idea.

also remember this was your idea if you happen to hear anything regarding lawkeepers or clinic visits. you know. the usual."

Kate waves the little dog away, who takes off running with the message scroll clutched gleefully in his teeth.
" 'go to the carnival,' you said, 'it'll be a nice break from the usual chaos,' you said. Well, Cap, I'm dictating this from the safety of a (mostly) unattended game stall as two members of my team are Metal Gear Solid-ing their way along- somebody relieved me of the burden of carrying my heavy gem stash, (don't worry, there's plenty of open pockets around, i'll manage)... oh, right; i'm now a Murderous Capricat, so i hope that doesn't conflict with my yard duties. if it does, remember- this was your idea.

also remember this was your idea if you happen to hear anything regarding lawkeepers or clinic visits. you know. the usual."

Kate waves the little dog away, who takes off running with the message scroll clutched gleefully in his teeth.
snow_scarf.gifdeepsea_sword.pngice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifdeepsea_scarf.pngnight_ribbon.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 71 72