Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Expedition [Rip Ayyy lmao]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
[center][b]If you have not signed up for this game, do not post here.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NRn0zZ6.png[/img] [size=4][i]Jay sighed. "Thank god this thing hates the cold or this would be a lot harder."[/i][/center] The universe always has to prove her wrong doesn't it? The vents creaked after weeks of disuse as the furnaces down below began to wake. The administrators exchanged frightened glances before barking orders. "Get the f--- out," shouted Jay, louder than the rest of her commanding officers. "Abort the mission." The teams scrambled to gather what they could, hauling themselves towards the door in a mad dash to escape. Sirens began to blare and the security doors slammed shut just as the first member reached it. In the silence afterwards, everyone stood frozen. "Son of a-" muttered Jay. "Cole, what just happened?" The technician immediately began scouring the system. "I dunno, someone activated the site from a few floors down. Security's been reinstated and the whole buildings waking up." "Bottom floor's are compromised. The hive's infected every room." Spy gave a worried glance at Jay. "The override is down there." "Just our luck," said Anderson. "Any way to access the override from up here?" Cole shook his head. "Systems are just like 4-C. All the important stuffs on the 4th floor." "Let me guess, we're gonna have to unlock each section one by one?" Cole's silence was answer enough. Jay sighed. "Well, we might as well get started. Silph, dig up our hazmat suits. Who knows how long it'll take before the hive spreads up here." Silph saluted and gathered her team. "Uh boss, you might want to see this." Beta's team leader wheeled to the side to allow the rest to see his screen. H3LL0. W3'V3 B33N W41T1NG. -----
If you have not signed up for this game, do not post here.

NRn0zZ6.png

Jay sighed. "Thank god this thing hates the cold or this would be a lot harder."

The universe always has to prove her wrong doesn't it? The vents creaked after weeks of disuse as the furnaces down below began to wake. The administrators exchanged frightened glances before barking orders.

"Get the f--- out," shouted Jay, louder than the rest of her commanding officers. "Abort the mission."

The teams scrambled to gather what they could, hauling themselves towards the door in a mad dash to escape. Sirens began to blare and the security doors slammed shut just as the first member reached it.

In the silence afterwards, everyone stood frozen.

"Son of a-" muttered Jay. "Cole, what just happened?"

The technician immediately began scouring the system. "I dunno, someone activated the site from a few floors down. Security's been reinstated and the whole buildings waking up."

"Bottom floor's are compromised. The hive's infected every room." Spy gave a worried glance at Jay. "The override is down there."

"Just our luck," said Anderson. "Any way to access the override from up here?"

Cole shook his head. "Systems are just like 4-C. All the important stuffs on the 4th floor."

"Let me guess, we're gonna have to unlock each section one by one?" Cole's silence was answer enough. Jay sighed.

"Well, we might as well get started. Silph, dig up our hazmat suits. Who knows how long it'll take before the hive spreads up here."

Silph saluted and gathered her team.

"Uh boss, you might want to see this." Beta's team leader wheeled to the side to allow the rest to see his screen.

H3LL0. W3'V3 B33N W41T1NG.

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[center][size=7][b][color=#A3946A]R[/color][color=#998C66]u[/color][color=#8F8462]l[/color][color=#857D5E]e[/color][color=#7B755A]s[/color] [color=#686652]a[/color][color=#5E5E4E]n[/color][color=#54574A]d[/color] [color=#404842]G[/color][color=#4F5751]u[/color][color=#5E6660]i[/color][color=#6C756F]d[/color][color=#7B847E]e[/color][color=#89938D]l[/color][color=#98A29C]i[/color][color=#A7B1AB]n[/color][color=#B5C0BA]e[/color][color=#C4CFC9]s[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][b][size=5]General[/size][/b][/center] [quote=Order of Resolution] Roleblockers > Redirectors > Enhancers > Investigation > All Else > Healing > Kills[/quote] [quote=Researchers]Eliminate the Infected.[/quote] [quote=Infected]Convert or eliminate enough researchers to reach parity.[/quote] [LIST] [*]This game will start on [b]December 3rd[/b]. [*]This is a non-RP, role madness game. Do not RP a dragon or your role. Expect everyone to have an ability. [*][b]Game days are 45/24/3[/b]. Day, night and lockdown respectively. Nights and lockdowns start at 20:00 FRT. Players are not allowed to talk during night or lockdown phase. [*]Days may be extended for 24 hours. This can occur up to 3 times. An extension required majority vote. [*]Please do not talk to players outside of the discussion thread and provided quick topics. [*]Do not copypaste or screenshot any information a mod has given you. [*]No spreadsheets. [*][u]If you are dead, you are dead.[/u] Do not continue to post to talk to other players. [*]Don't edit or delete posts without permission. [*]Breaking, or feigning breaking the rules is punishable by replacement or modkill. [*]The basic rules of mafia apply, even if I haven't written them down. [/LIST] [center][b][size=5]Activity[/size][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]Players are required to make at least one post per 24 hours. You cannot make two posts in one day phase to meet this requirement.[/b] [*]First offense results in a roleblock, second results in an additional vote nullification and third is replacement or removal. [*]Please notify me if you're going to be inactive or require replacement. It's much easier for everyone if you let me know instead of ghosting the game. [/LIST] [center][b][size=5]Mechanics[/size][/b][/center] [quote=Sample Rolecard] [b]Personnel File 253-C: Jay Fletcher[/b] Status: [color=green][b]Active[/b][/color] Occupation: Management Team: Zeta 6 Abilities: [u]Disappointed Parent[/u] - [i]Everyone hates that look, even government agents with guns.[/i] Guilt trip a player. [u][*]Murder Mom[/u] - [i]Channeling her inner Gloria.[/i] Roleblock, jail and kill a player. Communications: Personal Logs Team Logs Infected Logs Management Logs [/quote] [u]Teams[/u] [LIST] [*]There are five teams players will be assigned to: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta and Omega. Each team contains four players. [*]Each team will have a private quicktopic to talk amongst themselves. [*][b]Players in your team are not guaranteed to have the same alignment as you.[/b] Try not to overshare information with your team. [/LIST] [u]Clearance[/u] [LIST] [*]At the end of each day phase, one team will receive clearance. Clearance allows a player to use their special ability marked by a *. You cannot use this extra ability if you do not have clearance. [*]Players may use both their extra ability and their regular ability on the same night. [*]Teams may earn clearance by being the first to solve a riddle, crack a code or answer a question. [b]Teams must answer the daily puzzle in their quicktopic.[/b] [*]If no team is able to answer the puzzle, the mafia gain clearance. They will be capable of sealing a team in for the night. [b]This team will be unable to use their abilities and cannot be affected by abilities in return.[/b] [/LIST]
Rules and Guidelines

General

Order of Resolution wrote:
Roleblockers > Redirectors > Enhancers > Investigation > All Else > Healing > Kills
Researchers wrote:
Eliminate the Infected.
Infected wrote:
Convert or eliminate enough researchers to reach parity.

• This game will start on December 3rd.
  • This is a non-RP, role madness game. Do not RP a dragon or your role. Expect everyone to have an ability.
  • Game days are 45/24/3. Day, night and lockdown respectively. Nights and lockdowns start at 20:00 FRT. Players are not allowed to talk during night or lockdown phase.
  • Days may be extended for 24 hours. This can occur up to 3 times. An extension required majority vote.
  • Please do not talk to players outside of the discussion thread and provided quick topics.
  • Do not copypaste or screenshot any information a mod has given you.
  • No spreadsheets.
  • If you are dead, you are dead. Do not continue to post to talk to other players.
  • Don't edit or delete posts without permission.
  • Breaking, or feigning breaking the rules is punishable by replacement or modkill.
  • The basic rules of mafia apply, even if I haven't written them down.

Activity
  • Players are required to make at least one post per 24 hours. You cannot make two posts in one day phase to meet this requirement.
  • First offense results in a roleblock, second results in an additional vote nullification and third is replacement or removal.
  • Please notify me if you're going to be inactive or require replacement. It's much easier for everyone if you let me know instead of ghosting the game.

Mechanics

Sample Rolecard wrote:
Personnel File 253-C: Jay Fletcher

Team: Zeta 6

Abilities:
Disappointed Parent - Everyone hates that look, even government agents with guns.
Guilt trip a player.
[*]Murder Mom - Channeling her inner Gloria.
Roleblock, jail and kill a player.

Communications:
Personal Logs
Team Logs
Infected Logs
Management Logs

Teams
  • There are five teams players will be assigned to: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta and Omega. Each team contains four players.
  • Each team will have a private quicktopic to talk amongst themselves.
  • Players in your team are not guaranteed to have the same alignment as you. Try not to overshare information with your team.

Clearance
  • At the end of each day phase, one team will receive clearance. Clearance allows a player to use their special ability marked by a *. You cannot use this extra ability if you do not have clearance.
  • Players may use both their extra ability and their regular ability on the same night.
  • Teams may earn clearance by being the first to solve a riddle, crack a code or answer a question. Teams must answer the daily puzzle in their quicktopic.
  • If no team is able to answer the puzzle, the mafia gain clearance. They will be capable of sealing a team in for the night. This team will be unable to use their abilities and cannot be affected by abilities in return.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Sign-Ups

Teams

Alpha
  • TheNightDancer
  • clw23 ashestoashes
  • Raya36
Beta
  • Artgeekallday GoddessOfCarries
  • Crumbleless
  • Oricole
  • abyssum
Gamma
  • Key2DestNE
  • Kamme
  • smilefires
  • NekoNikki Little John - Researcher
Delta
  • kirkfan2255
  • StormDreamer
  • Leremis
  • Yatagarasu (Firo + Varikset)
Omega
  • demoliceros
  • CinnabarCobra
  • LittleFirefly
  • Inquisition (Ambrose + Trickingfate)

Subs
  • ashestoashes
  • GoddessOfCarries
  • Arelia

Spectators
  • DuskyAether
  • Dawnbreeze
  • crateshya
  • Kalideoscope
  • Tsaiah
  • Departure
Sign-Ups

Teams

Alpha
  • TheNightDancer
  • clw23 ashestoashes
  • Raya36
Beta
  • Artgeekallday GoddessOfCarries
  • Crumbleless
  • Oricole
  • abyssum
Gamma
  • Key2DestNE
  • Kamme
  • smilefires
  • NekoNikki Little John - Researcher
Delta
  • kirkfan2255
  • StormDreamer
  • Leremis
  • Yatagarasu (Firo + Varikset)
Omega
  • demoliceros
  • CinnabarCobra
  • LittleFirefly
  • Inquisition (Ambrose + Trickingfate)

Subs
  • ashestoashes
  • GoddessOfCarries
  • Arelia

Spectators
  • DuskyAether
  • Dawnbreeze
  • crateshya
  • Kalideoscope
  • Tsaiah
  • Departure
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Reserved

Lynch Thread

Day One | Night | Lockdown
Day Two | Night | Lockdown
Day Three | Night | Lockdown
Reserved

Lynch Thread

Day One | Night | Lockdown
Day Two | Night | Lockdown
Day Three | Night | Lockdown
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[center][size=7][b][color=#A3946A]D[/color][color=#827A5C]a[/color][color=#61614F]y[/color] [color=#717A74]O[/color][color=#A2ACA6]n[/color][color=#D3DFD9]e[/color][/b][/size] [size=1]Players @Artgeekallday @TheNightDancer @kirkfan2255 @Leremis @NekoNikki @Raya36 Inquisition (@Ambrose + @Trickingfate) Yatagarasu (@Firo + @Varikset) @abyssum @demoliceros @Oricole @Crumbleless @CinnabarCobra @smilefires @Kamme @LittleFirefly @clw23 @Key2DestNE @StormDreamer Subs @ashestoashes @GoddessOfCarries @Arelia Specs @DuskyAether @Dawnbreeze @crateshya @Kalideoscope @Tsaiah @Departure[/center] "What the hell is this?" The officers stared down at the screen with confusion. "A message from 2-B's security system... Something's... still alive down there." "It's not a survivor, that's for sure," said Anderson. "Maybe one of the infected?" "I didn't know they still kept their wits." Silph had finished preparations and was now putting on her suit while talking. "If we weren't in a life or death situation, I'd be more willing to look into it." Jay chewed the inside of her mouth. "Whatever it is, we kill it. Survivor or no, we can't let this thing out." "Not like it wouldn't freeze to death the moment it got outside," said Spy. "Wish we brought some cryroguns." They all stood around, lost in thought for a moment. The computer beeped and Cole began typing away. 1T'5 C0LD. K33P U5 W4RM? -Who are you? 4G3NT 5M4RT. "Agent Smart?" "One of 2-B's psychics. Must've linked with the obelisk and gone insane." W3 0N3 TH3 G4M3. K1LL3D 4LL13S. 4LL D34D BUT M3. -What game? TR41T0R. -Why? 0B3L15K W1LL3D 1T. -How were the systems compromised? How'd the hive escape? N0 M0R3 45K1ING. T1M3 F0R R0UND 2. ----- [center][b]///Security Clearance Access Level One ///8-1 11-2 7-3 2-2 9-1 4-1 4-1 6-1 9-3[/b][/center] [quote=Announcements]Night phase starts on 12/5 at 20:00FRT. Please submit all lynch votes and clearance answers before then. All Quicktopics should be open to posting. Let me know if not.[/quote]

"What the hell is this?" The officers stared down at the screen with confusion.

"A message from 2-B's security system... Something's... still alive down there."

"It's not a survivor, that's for sure," said Anderson. "Maybe one of the infected?"

"I didn't know they still kept their wits." Silph had finished preparations and was now putting on her suit while talking. "If we weren't in a life or death situation, I'd be more willing to look into it."

Jay chewed the inside of her mouth. "Whatever it is, we kill it. Survivor or no, we can't let this thing out."

"Not like it wouldn't freeze to death the moment it got outside," said Spy. "Wish we brought some cryroguns."

They all stood around, lost in thought for a moment. The computer beeped and Cole began typing away.

1T'5 C0LD. K33P U5 W4RM?

-Who are you?

4G3NT 5M4RT.

"Agent Smart?"

"One of 2-B's psychics. Must've linked with the obelisk and gone insane."

W3 0N3 TH3 G4M3. K1LL3D 4LL13S. 4LL D34D BUT M3.

-What game?

TR41T0R.

-Why?

0B3L15K W1LL3D 1T.

-How were the systems compromised? How'd the hive escape?

N0 M0R3 45K1ING. T1M3 F0R R0UND 2.

///Security Clearance Access Level One

///8-1 11-2 7-3 2-2 9-1 4-1 4-1 6-1 9-3

Announcements wrote:
Night phase starts on 12/5 at 20:00FRT. Please submit all lynch votes and clearance answers before then.

All Quicktopics should be open to posting. Let me know if not.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

hi
hi
hey
hey
hello

welcome to my very own show

I'll introduce my friend to you

oh no it's ninny poo

/angela anaconda flashbacks