Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | what NOT to say to a newbie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
@Thornasaur

That's simple my child, you beg, or go mining for gems in earth.

What is the Coliseum?
@Thornasaur

That's simple my child, you beg, or go mining for gems in earth.

What is the Coliseum?
FMab3MX.gif
@Conviction an excersice in suffering.

How do I breed my dragons?
@Conviction an excersice in suffering.

How do I breed my dragons?
@keylimeade
you put them next to each other and make them read steamy love novels and put some 'romantic' music on and wait

How can I help my flight get dominance?
@keylimeade
you put them next to each other and make them read steamy love novels and put some 'romantic' music on and wait

How can I help my flight get dominance?
Uq1cq4S.png
@thornasaur
grab a saddle and ride your dragon into battle, of course!

how do you win a coliseum battle??
@thornasaur
grab a saddle and ride your dragon into battle, of course!

how do you win a coliseum battle??
@musicomet

you click on the enemies faces until they leave in annoyance

how do i derg
@musicomet

you click on the enemies faces until they leave in annoyance

how do i derg
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur you can't, this is a derg free zone, no dergin allowed, I'm afraid I must put you in jail

Where can I buy a light sprite for cheap?
@Thornasaur you can't, this is a derg free zone, no dergin allowed, I'm afraid I must put you in jail

Where can I buy a light sprite for cheap?
1602354486423-1.png
@ObiWanKenobi go down to the river and tell the water gods that the old pacts will be honored. Give them your soul and first born.

How do I make friends on flight rising?
@ObiWanKenobi go down to the river and tell the water gods that the old pacts will be honored. Give them your soul and first born.

How do I make friends on flight rising?
@Kamirah

By getting people to agree with you of course. The best way to make friends is to go on the forums and create topics. Then start writing down all your views. It is best to pick something highly controversial, such as religion or politics, then start ranting every chance you get. You will likely start arguments and everyone who agrees with your views will be your friend.

Next: How do I make a new forum topic?
@Kamirah

By getting people to agree with you of course. The best way to make friends is to go on the forums and create topics. Then start writing down all your views. It is best to pick something highly controversial, such as religion or politics, then start ranting every chance you get. You will likely start arguments and everyone who agrees with your views will be your friend.

Next: How do I make a new forum topic?
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal you have to ping undel, only she can grant such authority

Where can I get a 2 digit dragon?
@AngelOfMetal you have to ping undel, only she can grant such authority

Where can I get a 2 digit dragon?
1602354486423-1.png
@ObiWanKenobi

Ask the arcane god person dragon thing thing or the light god person dragon thing for a 2 digit dragon, if they don't give you one cry to the earth god person dragon thing and say they're being mean. he'll give you one.

Where do I get a familiar from?
@ObiWanKenobi

Ask the arcane god person dragon thing thing or the light god person dragon thing for a 2 digit dragon, if they don't give you one cry to the earth god person dragon thing and say they're being mean. he'll give you one.

Where do I get a familiar from?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129