Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 216 217
End of Day 1

“Nobody goes to Undead,” Druddigon said doubtfully. “How do you know she’s going there?”

Chao stood, pulling books off the shelves and flicking through the pages rapidly. “It’s the only thing that makes sense,” she said distractedly. “History is changing, don’t you see? Something, or someone, is making these changes. It’s….well.” Chao froze, finger on the page as she scanned the words quickly. “Well, basically, and this is the really watered down version, history is set. History does not change.”

“But what about-”

“When we watched historical figures from different eras come together?” Chao snapped the book shut and sat down heavily in her chair. “That wasn’t someone messing with history. History was not rewritten from that, it can’t. There are. There are people who can interact, for lack of a better word, with the other side, but they can’t change anything, it takes place in an analogous time and universe to ours. But there is a place where you can, er. Travel.”

Druddigon sank down into her chair. “You mean Undead.” It wasn’t a question.

Chao nodded.

“Undead. Is not where the dead congregate, like I thought. It’s where you can literally mess with time.”

Again, Chao nodded. Druddigon wiped a hand down her face.

“Aren’t there field agents who deal with this?” she asked abruptly. “Like, isn’t that why we have the Board? To monitor things like this?”

Chao sighed. “Yes. But the Board has gone silent since Finn’s betrayal. They recalled all the field agents. No one I’ve talked to has heard from them. The fact that history is already changing means that someone has access to Undead, and when she figures out who it is, Finn is going straight there.” She sighed once more, and opened her book once more. Then, on a piece of paper, she quietly marked down morphogenetic, lynch.

Druddigon sat in silence, taking it in. “It doesn’t make sense,” she said slowly. “Why now? Why hasn’t history started changing before now?”

“There was no need,” Chao said. “We were in stalemate. No one could get to Undead, and anyone who could make contact with the other side was able to warn us. The field agents being recalled put that in jeopardy. Stupidest decision the Board has made since, well. Ever.”

“Then there has to be a reason,” Druddigon said. “I’m going to go figure out what it is.”

Chao looked up at her, and Druddigon grabbed the remote, tuning in to the Historical Monitoring channel. On screen, Dawnbreeze’s, Limelight’s, and Yatagarasu’s bodies were being removed from the room. “Monitor that,” Druddigon said. “I’m going. Someone needs to keep track of this, and we can’t assume someone else is doing it. I’ll be back before I do anything else though.”

Chao just nodded, staring out after Druddigon had long since let the door click closed.

Begin Day 2
End of Day 1

“Nobody goes to Undead,” Druddigon said doubtfully. “How do you know she’s going there?”

Chao stood, pulling books off the shelves and flicking through the pages rapidly. “It’s the only thing that makes sense,” she said distractedly. “History is changing, don’t you see? Something, or someone, is making these changes. It’s….well.” Chao froze, finger on the page as she scanned the words quickly. “Well, basically, and this is the really watered down version, history is set. History does not change.”

“But what about-”

“When we watched historical figures from different eras come together?” Chao snapped the book shut and sat down heavily in her chair. “That wasn’t someone messing with history. History was not rewritten from that, it can’t. There are. There are people who can interact, for lack of a better word, with the other side, but they can’t change anything, it takes place in an analogous time and universe to ours. But there is a place where you can, er. Travel.”

Druddigon sank down into her chair. “You mean Undead.” It wasn’t a question.

Chao nodded.

“Undead. Is not where the dead congregate, like I thought. It’s where you can literally mess with time.”

Again, Chao nodded. Druddigon wiped a hand down her face.

“Aren’t there field agents who deal with this?” she asked abruptly. “Like, isn’t that why we have the Board? To monitor things like this?”

Chao sighed. “Yes. But the Board has gone silent since Finn’s betrayal. They recalled all the field agents. No one I’ve talked to has heard from them. The fact that history is already changing means that someone has access to Undead, and when she figures out who it is, Finn is going straight there.” She sighed once more, and opened her book once more. Then, on a piece of paper, she quietly marked down morphogenetic, lynch.

Druddigon sat in silence, taking it in. “It doesn’t make sense,” she said slowly. “Why now? Why hasn’t history started changing before now?”

“There was no need,” Chao said. “We were in stalemate. No one could get to Undead, and anyone who could make contact with the other side was able to warn us. The field agents being recalled put that in jeopardy. Stupidest decision the Board has made since, well. Ever.”

“Then there has to be a reason,” Druddigon said. “I’m going to go figure out what it is.”

Chao looked up at her, and Druddigon grabbed the remote, tuning in to the Historical Monitoring channel. On screen, Dawnbreeze’s, Limelight’s, and Yatagarasu’s bodies were being removed from the room. “Monitor that,” Druddigon said. “I’m going. Someone needs to keep track of this, and we can’t assume someone else is doing it. I’ll be back before I do anything else though.”

Chao just nodded, staring out after Druddigon had long since let the door click closed.

Begin Day 2
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Short Version

[@morphogenetic has been lynched. They were Yuri Gagarin, Innocent.]

[@Dawnbreeze has died. They were Queen Anne, Innocent.]

[@Limelight has died. They were Eva Peron, Innocent.]

[Yatagarasu (@Firo and @Varikset) have died. They were Charles Perrault, Innocent.]

Vote Count: Day 1

morphogenetic: 13
Shimmerwing: 2
RenatoUlbov: 1
No Lynch: 1

morphogenetic has received the most votes and has been lynched.

Notes
--Day 2 will end at 17:00 FR on Nov. 14. All actions, votes, and changes must be submitted by that deadline.
--That’s actually it omg.

Players: @Firo, @Varikset, @Leremis, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @Limelight, @Cognitive, @polygone, @Shimmerwing, @CinnbarCobra, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @NightRising, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @Dawnbreeze, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @AureaImperatrix, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @NekoNikki, @Tsaiah, @g0dsend, @morphogenetic
Substitutes: @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @Combtaystic, @Goofy, @Mithent, @Journey, @clw23
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @raiccoon, @MagykalWagykal, @Beheaded, @Moonwater, @SilverWinter
Short Version

[@morphogenetic has been lynched. They were Yuri Gagarin, Innocent.]

[@Dawnbreeze has died. They were Queen Anne, Innocent.]

[@Limelight has died. They were Eva Peron, Innocent.]

[Yatagarasu (@Firo and @Varikset) have died. They were Charles Perrault, Innocent.]

Vote Count: Day 1

morphogenetic: 13
Shimmerwing: 2
RenatoUlbov: 1
No Lynch: 1

morphogenetic has received the most votes and has been lynched.

Notes
--Day 2 will end at 17:00 FR on Nov. 14. All actions, votes, and changes must be submitted by that deadline.
--That’s actually it omg.

Players: @Firo, @Varikset, @Leremis, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @Limelight, @Cognitive, @polygone, @Shimmerwing, @CinnbarCobra, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @NightRising, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @Dawnbreeze, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @AureaImperatrix, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @NekoNikki, @Tsaiah, @g0dsend, @morphogenetic
Substitutes: @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @Combtaystic, @Goofy, @Mithent, @Journey, @clw23
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @raiccoon, @MagykalWagykal, @Beheaded, @Moonwater, @SilverWinter
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Limelight RIP but I didn't actually realize that was possible, thanks...
@Limelight RIP but I didn't actually realize that was possible, thanks...
Bad night. ewe

So, we know at least one kill came from lynch. One from maf. But there's two not as easily claimed. Probably a killing third party and our potential vigil.

@Shimmerwing

Did you use ability last night given how you were acting?

@LordMeikai

Memes that are fun is the friend request one, the other meme, not so much.

Also I've been jester in an fr mafia game in the past. Don't remember which one. Just remember acting super scummy and being night killed as a result. Might've been TotM?
Bad night. ewe

So, we know at least one kill came from lynch. One from maf. But there's two not as easily claimed. Probably a killing third party and our potential vigil.

@Shimmerwing

Did you use ability last night given how you were acting?

@LordMeikai

Memes that are fun is the friend request one, the other meme, not so much.

Also I've been jester in an fr mafia game in the past. Don't remember which one. Just remember acting super scummy and being night killed as a result. Might've been TotM?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@shimmerwing you're town, aren't you? [quote name="Tynnk" date=2017-11-12 16:25:49] While we’re argue about wheth it’s kali or night forcing morpho to roleclaim, the mafia is might be laughing behind the screen I know I’m not helping, but you guys aren’t really helping also, I know [b]you’re[/b] very desperate for town to win, but please discuss nicely, I beg, some people might be hurt [/quote] lynch tynnk. seriously, LOOK AT THIS. HOW COULD YOU NOT.
@shimmerwing you're town, aren't you?
Tynnk wrote on 2017-11-12:
While we’re argue about wheth it’s kali or night forcing morpho to roleclaim, the mafia is might be laughing behind the screen

I know I’m not helping, but you guys aren’t really helping also, I know you’re very desperate for town to win, but please discuss nicely, I beg, some people might be hurt

lynch tynnk. seriously, LOOK AT THIS. HOW COULD YOU NOT.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I DIRECTED MY KILL AT NIGHTRISING AND GOT REDIRECTED
I DIRECTED MY KILL AT NIGHTRISING AND GOT REDIRECTED
9wQxglT.png
well screw you i saved you @shimmerwing
well screw you i saved you @shimmerwing
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
((jk xd))
((jk xd))
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
Wait. Everyone, :) is about to do sth very stupid and we are thinking over.

Wait. Everyone, :) is about to do sth very stupid and we are thinking over.

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
is :) vig and about to shoot?
is :) vig and about to shoot?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 216 217