Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 216 217
Awake now. Gonna catch up after I enter the FHG when slots open (in ~14 min) and rub sleep outta my eyes.
Awake now. Gonna catch up after I enter the FHG when slots open (in ~14 min) and rub sleep outta my eyes.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="g0dsend" date=2017-11-12 08:24:36] i think ive caught up but i dont really.... get whats going on right now. a couple of things have happened in this game that i have never seen before and seem kinda nonsensical (| is this FR mafia? anyway im okay with lynching morph for lack of anyone better but am also a tiny bit concerned about how easy the vote is going @/morphogenetic you waited too long to try saving yourself considering being found in a lie is very condemning. buying time for your team to formulate an explanation, maybe? there was.. no reason to lie like that. i dont get it. your defense still seems very lackluster for all the trouble you went through to stall giving it. i also like how you felt the need to add a neutral section to your read list and only put poly but then went on to say theres more people you arent sure about. isnt that what the neutral section is? also a question: who were you trying to be "safe" from with that lie? [/quote] I'm wouldn't be concerned about the easy vote. There's plenty of reasons for people to vote me, but perhaps mafia had a hand in it? Then again, town would also have a good reason to sus me. I waited too long because I knew I was doomed anyway. The neutral section is for people I think could have a neutral role, and is separate from people I'm unsure about. I only put poly bc they didn't really seem town, yet I'm pretty sure the whole godfather shtick was just a joke. I was trying to be safe from the mafia. With a possibly killing passive, scum would likely be hesistant to perform any night actions on me, making my active that much more useful since I wouldn't be, well, dead. I didn't consider the fact that I could be lynched instead because I thought I could lie pretty convincingly.
g0dsend wrote on 2017-11-12:
i think ive caught up but i dont really.... get whats going on right now.
a couple of things have happened in this game that i have never seen before and seem kinda nonsensical (| is this FR mafia?

anyway im okay with lynching morph for lack of anyone better but am also a tiny bit concerned about how easy the vote is going

@/morphogenetic you waited too long to try saving yourself considering being found in a lie is very condemning. buying time for your team to formulate an explanation, maybe? there was.. no reason to lie like that. i dont get it. your defense still seems very lackluster for all the trouble you went through to stall giving it.

i also like how you felt the need to add a neutral section to your read list and only put poly but then went on to say theres more people you arent sure about. isnt that what the neutral section is?

also a question: who were you trying to be "safe" from with that lie?

I'm wouldn't be concerned about the easy vote. There's plenty of reasons for people to vote me, but perhaps mafia had a hand in it? Then again, town would also have a good reason to sus me.

I waited too long because I knew I was doomed anyway.

The neutral section is for people I think could have a neutral role, and is separate from people I'm unsure about. I only put poly bc they didn't really seem town, yet I'm pretty sure the whole godfather shtick was just a joke.

I was trying to be safe from the mafia. With a possibly killing passive, scum would likely be hesistant to perform any night actions on me, making my active that much more useful since I wouldn't be, well, dead. I didn't consider the fact that I could be lynched instead because I thought I could lie pretty convincingly.
@Morphogenic

>>This quote in particular seems really off. "Doesn't that make it easier for mafia" is something newbie scum would say to make themself seem like town.

Disagree lol. The scum team wouldn't let them do that unless they were real dumb. This is the literal core of the game and all this really proves is that they have absolutely no experience and didn't read the thread. Furthermore if this really is a strategy, a lie, then it was prolly done alone lol.

@Morphogenic

>>This quote in particular seems really off. "Doesn't that make it easier for mafia" is something newbie scum would say to make themself seem like town.

Disagree lol. The scum team wouldn't let them do that unless they were real dumb. This is the literal core of the game and all this really proves is that they have absolutely no experience and didn't read the thread. Furthermore if this really is a strategy, a lie, then it was prolly done alone lol.

Announcement

@CinnabarCobra has replaced @SilverWinter. Please welcome them to the game.

Players: @Firo, @Varikset, @Leremis, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @Limelight, @Cognitive, @polygone, @Shimmerwing, @CinnbarCobra, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @NightRising, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @Dawnbreeze, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @AureaImperatrix, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @NekoNikki, @Tsaiah, @g0dsend, @morphogenetic
Announcement

@CinnabarCobra has replaced @SilverWinter. Please welcome them to the game.

Players: @Firo, @Varikset, @Leremis, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @Limelight, @Cognitive, @polygone, @Shimmerwing, @CinnbarCobra, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @NightRising, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @Dawnbreeze, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @AureaImperatrix, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @NekoNikki, @Tsaiah, @g0dsend, @morphogenetic
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@CinnabarCobra Welcome wyd
@CinnabarCobra Welcome wyd
@morphogenetic you thought you would be targeted by mafia out of everyone in the game?
@morphogenetic you thought you would be targeted by mafia out of everyone in the game?
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
@CinnabarCobra

Buenos diaz!

(Alright, time to get to catchup I think. Do note I'll be submitting an entry to the FHG snd then going right back to catchup.)
@CinnabarCobra

Buenos diaz!

(Alright, time to get to catchup I think. Do note I'll be submitting an entry to the FHG snd then going right back to catchup.)

He/him | FRT+1 x
Hello everyone!

Username: CinnabarCobra (I've never quite figured out why this is a necessary question.)
Preferred Pronouns: Whatever's fine.
Time Zone / general activity estimate: +3 FR time, I should have time in the afternoons and on weekends, though I'll try and get on whenever I can.

I assume I don't need to fill out the role questions, as SilverWinter already covered that.

@LordMeikai What do you mean, 'what am I doing'? I can't have done much, I did *just* get here.
Hello everyone!

Username: CinnabarCobra (I've never quite figured out why this is a necessary question.)
Preferred Pronouns: Whatever's fine.
Time Zone / general activity estimate: +3 FR time, I should have time in the afternoons and on weekends, though I'll try and get on whenever I can.

I assume I don't need to fill out the role questions, as SilverWinter already covered that.

@LordMeikai What do you mean, 'what am I doing'? I can't have done much, I did *just* get here.
4VUJBb.png
@cinnabarcobra I was basically just asking you "what's up" lol... way to be defensive from the get-go...........
@cinnabarcobra I was basically just asking you "what's up" lol... way to be defensive from the get-go...........
@CinnabarCobra
Welcome, and enjoy reading through this mess.
@CinnabarCobra
Welcome, and enjoy reading through this mess.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 216 217