Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217
Hi there ^^
Username: RenatoUlbov
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Time Zone / general activity estimate: 8 hours ahead of FR time
Gender of Role: Male
Century your role lived in: 20th
Is your role negative utility?: I guess so?
Hi there ^^
Username: RenatoUlbov
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Time Zone / general activity estimate: 8 hours ahead of FR time
Gender of Role: Male
Century your role lived in: 20th
Is your role negative utility?: I guess so?
QFXpYkj.png
Oop, ninjaed with the questionnaire.

I'll add the stuff I didn't answer in my intro. Regarding my last post, do note I have school all next week - today is a day off because I'm American. Then my Thanksgiving bresk hsppens, but I'm getting one of Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon so I'll be playing those.

Gender of Role: Female
Century your role lived in: 1800s
Is your role negative utility?: No, not that I know of.

And 'cuz I wanna get the ball rolling instead of just people answering questionnaires and I can't think of a better question than this oldie hehe, here you go.

Day One: To lynch or not to lynch?

I'll all for a D1 lynch. Narrows down the questiomarks, and even a mislynch generates plenty of interaction and post info. Given this is a game all about needing that info, I nelueve D1 lynches are extremely helpful in grnerating early info and prelimiary indications towards people's alignments. From prior experience, keeping questionmarks around is only going to hurt.
Oop, ninjaed with the questionnaire.

I'll add the stuff I didn't answer in my intro. Regarding my last post, do note I have school all next week - today is a day off because I'm American. Then my Thanksgiving bresk hsppens, but I'm getting one of Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon so I'll be playing those.

Gender of Role: Female
Century your role lived in: 1800s
Is your role negative utility?: No, not that I know of.

And 'cuz I wanna get the ball rolling instead of just people answering questionnaires and I can't think of a better question than this oldie hehe, here you go.

Day One: To lynch or not to lynch?

I'll all for a D1 lynch. Narrows down the questiomarks, and even a mislynch generates plenty of interaction and post info. Given this is a game all about needing that info, I nelueve D1 lynches are extremely helpful in grnerating early info and prelimiary indications towards people's alignments. From prior experience, keeping questionmarks around is only going to hurt.

He/him | FRT+1 x
haha, no worries.

um, a capability, yes. not the intention.
haha, no worries.

um, a capability, yes. not the intention.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Hello, everyone! Morphogenetic's my username, but lots of people call me Clear.

Judging from the title of this game, it's gonna be a fun one. Creation: Library No. 4, and now Historical Mafia 4? Another '4'? Judging from what happened in Creation, I'm incredibly suspicious of Cognitive right now. If I weren't #14, I'd be suspicious of that player, too.

Ooh! A questionnaire. Those things have disappeared from the more recent mafia games. Thanks for providing us with one, Kali!
Quote:
Username: morphogenetic
Preferred Pronouns: no preference
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+3. I'm pretty active most days, but I have school.
Gender of Role: Hmm... Male.
Century your role lived in: The 20th century.
Is your role negative utility?: Nope, there's zero chance of that. Zip. Zilch. Nada. None at all.
Hello, everyone! Morphogenetic's my username, but lots of people call me Clear.

Judging from the title of this game, it's gonna be a fun one. Creation: Library No. 4, and now Historical Mafia 4? Another '4'? Judging from what happened in Creation, I'm incredibly suspicious of Cognitive right now. If I weren't #14, I'd be suspicious of that player, too.

Ooh! A questionnaire. Those things have disappeared from the more recent mafia games. Thanks for providing us with one, Kali!
Quote:
Username: morphogenetic
Preferred Pronouns: no preference
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+3. I'm pretty active most days, but I have school.
Gender of Role: Hmm... Male.
Century your role lived in: The 20th century.
Is your role negative utility?: Nope, there's zero chance of that. Zip. Zilch. Nada. None at all.
fyi it's Yatagarasu, not Yatagaratsu

yata-garasu

very easy to remember with a certain degree of permeating weebstink

yata-garasu

Username: Shimmerwing
Preferred pronouns: she/her
Time zone: FR+15. It means that I will post when the majority of you are sound asleep.
Gender of role: Male
Century my role lived in: 18th century
Negative utility?: Yeah :(

Oh well, just a friendly reminder, when you ping me please do check that you did not make typos, such as pinging “Shimmering”, who is not in this game.

Familiar faces! Dawn, Heron, Tangle and tynnk are my rl friends, I’ve seen lots of you around (I remember that NightRising hosted my first ever mafia game Sanguinary)
Username: Shimmerwing
Preferred pronouns: she/her
Time zone: FR+15. It means that I will post when the majority of you are sound asleep.
Gender of role: Male
Century my role lived in: 18th century
Negative utility?: Yeah :(

Oh well, just a friendly reminder, when you ping me please do check that you did not make typos, such as pinging “Shimmering”, who is not in this game.

Familiar faces! Dawn, Heron, Tangle and tynnk are my rl friends, I’ve seen lots of you around (I remember that NightRising hosted my first ever mafia game Sanguinary)
9wQxglT.png
Username: it's a mystery
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Time Zone / general activity estimate: whenever, wherever, we're meant to be together
Gender of Role: male
Century your role lived in: mostly the 17th
Is your role negative utility?: no
Time Zone / general activity estimate: whenever, wherever, we're meant to be together
[quote name="Firo" date=2017-11-10 15:20:00] fyi it's Yatagarasu, not Yatagaratsu yata-garasu very easy to remember with a certain degree of permeating weebstink [/quote] [s]the way I remember how to say your name correctly is remembering the name "Ratiasu" (Latias)[/s]
Firo wrote on 2017-11-10:

yata-garasu

the way I remember how to say your name correctly is remembering the name "Ratiasu" (Latias)

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="Varikset" date=2017-11-10 15:20:47] Username: it's a mystery Preferred Pronouns: she/her Time Zone / general activity estimate: whenever, wherever, we're meant to be together Gender of Role: male Century your role lived in: mostly the 17th Is your role negative utility?: no [/quote] Shakira lmaoooo thank u for that
Varikset wrote on 2017-11-10:

Shakira lmaoooo thank u for that
QFXpYkj.png
I'll be there and you'll be near
and that's the deal my dear
I'll be there and you'll be near
and that's the deal my dear
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217