Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 216 217
Vote: kirkfan2255
Vote: kirkfan2255
Vote: Belinda Carlisle
Vote: Belinda Carlisle
LUZk8tY.png
Vote: the whole scum team umu
Vote: the whole scum team umu
End of Day 5

Shenanigans happened so flavor is only half done, sorry. I will replace when I get a chance to finish it without nearly dying.

Begin Day 6
End of Day 5

Shenanigans happened so flavor is only half done, sorry. I will replace when I get a chance to finish it without nearly dying.

Begin Day 6
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Short Version

[Sleeping with the Fishes (@abyssum and @SmashedFish) have been lynched. They were Elisha Kane, Skull and Bones.]

Vote Count: Day 5

Sleeping with the Fishes: 6
clw23: 4
Mithent: 1
No Lynch: 1

Sleeping with the Fishes has received the most votes and was lynched.

Notes
--Day 6 will end at 17:00 on Nov. 22. All votes, actions, and changes to either must be submitted by that time.
--Due to American Thanksgiving, I am currently taking a quick vote from all players on whether you would like to extend the day. Day 7 would ordinarily end on Nov. 24, Friday; however, I would like to ask you all to vote in your QT for:
--{YES} to extend the day by 24 hours to Nov. 25
--{NO} to keep Lockdown and EoD on Nov. 24.
I will announce any changes either as soon as all players have submitted their preference, or when Day 6 ends, whichever comes first. This is, however, providing there is a Day 7 to this game.

Players: @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @Kalideoscope, @Mithent, @g0dsend
Substitutes: @Shadowlugia711, @Combtaystic, @Goofy, @Journey
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @raiccoon, @MagykalWagykal, @Beheaded, @Moonwater, @SilverWinter, @Firo, @Varikset, @Limelight, @Dawnbreeze, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @AureaImperatrix, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @morphogenetic, @darzoner, @NightRising, @Leremis, @NekoNikki, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @FloatingInSpace
Short Version

[Sleeping with the Fishes (@abyssum and @SmashedFish) have been lynched. They were Elisha Kane, Skull and Bones.]

Vote Count: Day 5

Sleeping with the Fishes: 6
clw23: 4
Mithent: 1
No Lynch: 1

Sleeping with the Fishes has received the most votes and was lynched.

Notes
--Day 6 will end at 17:00 on Nov. 22. All votes, actions, and changes to either must be submitted by that time.
--Due to American Thanksgiving, I am currently taking a quick vote from all players on whether you would like to extend the day. Day 7 would ordinarily end on Nov. 24, Friday; however, I would like to ask you all to vote in your QT for:
--{YES} to extend the day by 24 hours to Nov. 25
--{NO} to keep Lockdown and EoD on Nov. 24.
I will announce any changes either as soon as all players have submitted their preference, or when Day 6 ends, whichever comes first. This is, however, providing there is a Day 7 to this game.

Players: @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @Kalideoscope, @Mithent, @g0dsend
Substitutes: @Shadowlugia711, @Combtaystic, @Goofy, @Journey
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @raiccoon, @MagykalWagykal, @Beheaded, @Moonwater, @SilverWinter, @Firo, @Varikset, @Limelight, @Dawnbreeze, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @AureaImperatrix, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @morphogenetic, @darzoner, @NightRising, @Leremis, @NekoNikki, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @FloatingInSpace
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
so is the scum team on strike or something?
so is the scum team on strike or something?
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
Oooooh, thank goodness. That last hour before lockdown was intense.
Oooooh, thank goodness. That last hour before lockdown was intense.
vV5jbm.png
A lesson for everyone to not trust all roleclaims lol almost changed votes to someone else
A lesson for everyone to not trust all roleclaims lol almost changed votes to someone else
QFXpYkj.png
Also, mithent cast a no vote, is that not shown?
Also, mithent cast a no vote, is that not shown?
QFXpYkj.png
Lynch mithent today and we’ll win!
Lynch mithent today and we’ll win!
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 216 217