Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 216 217
NOOOO!!!! I COULD HAVE USED MY ABILITY!!!!! NO!!!!
NOOOO!!!! I COULD HAVE USED MY ABILITY!!!!! NO!!!!
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
End of Day 4

“How does your friend know where the portal is opening?!” Druddigon shouted. The storm had picked up, if it was possible, and the wind howled around them as they ran through the streets for Chao’s car.

Chao shook her head, water droplets flying. “There’s only so many places to actually view Undead!” she shouted back, words almost lost to the wind. “There’s a reason we’re stationed at that particular university!”

Druddigon slid into the passenger seat as the car roared to life and blasted heat on their faces. “So where is it opening?”

Chao looked over at her, lips white as they’re pressed so tightly together. “Where do you think?”

Druddigon stared at her professor, orange lighting from the streetlamps illuminating the interior and mixing with the blue of the car’s console. Lightning flashed overhead, giving it all a spectacularly eerie glow.

“Is….she insane?” Druddigon yelled. “There’s no reason for her to go back!”

Chao shook her head. “Oh no, it all makes sense now, in fact! We are the only group who had the ability to watch Undead through a television screen! Kirke Finn and I were the two highest ranking researchers of the ENTIRE organization! There’s a damn good reason that we were able to do this, and it’s not because we were the best.”

“All this time…” Druddigon shook her head. “All this time, we were sitting on the Holy Grail of historical monitoring. Call me Monty Python.”

Druddigon looked down as her phone buzzed. “It’s an unlisted number,” she said, “but it says that FloatingInSpace was just lynched.”

“Only one?” Chao frowned.

“Yeah.”

The car was grimly silent for a moment. “You might want to floor it,” Druddigon advised.

Begin Day 5
End of Day 4

“How does your friend know where the portal is opening?!” Druddigon shouted. The storm had picked up, if it was possible, and the wind howled around them as they ran through the streets for Chao’s car.

Chao shook her head, water droplets flying. “There’s only so many places to actually view Undead!” she shouted back, words almost lost to the wind. “There’s a reason we’re stationed at that particular university!”

Druddigon slid into the passenger seat as the car roared to life and blasted heat on their faces. “So where is it opening?”

Chao looked over at her, lips white as they’re pressed so tightly together. “Where do you think?”

Druddigon stared at her professor, orange lighting from the streetlamps illuminating the interior and mixing with the blue of the car’s console. Lightning flashed overhead, giving it all a spectacularly eerie glow.

“Is….she insane?” Druddigon yelled. “There’s no reason for her to go back!”

Chao shook her head. “Oh no, it all makes sense now, in fact! We are the only group who had the ability to watch Undead through a television screen! Kirke Finn and I were the two highest ranking researchers of the ENTIRE organization! There’s a damn good reason that we were able to do this, and it’s not because we were the best.”

“All this time…” Druddigon shook her head. “All this time, we were sitting on the Holy Grail of historical monitoring. Call me Monty Python.”

Druddigon looked down as her phone buzzed. “It’s an unlisted number,” she said, “but it says that FloatingInSpace was just lynched.”

“Only one?” Chao frowned.

“Yeah.”

The car was grimly silent for a moment. “You might want to floor it,” Druddigon advised.

Begin Day 5
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Short Version

[@FloatingInSpace was lynched. They were Michelangelo, Innocent.]

Vote Count: Day 4

FloatingInSpace: 9
Mithent: 2
Shimmerwing: 1

FloatingInSpace received the most votes and was lynched.

Notes
--Flavor for Day 3 is up! You can read it on this post.
--Day 5 will end at 17:00 FR on Nov. 20. All actions, action switches, votes, and vote changes must be in by that deadline.
--I will be taking a brief poll in the leadup to American Thanksgiving to ask if you would all like to extend the day. I will let you know when that begins.

Players: @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @FloatingInSpace, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @Kalideoscope, @Mithent, @g0dsend
Substitutes: @Shadowlugia711, @Combtaystic, @Goofy, @Journey
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @raiccoon, @MagykalWagykal, @Beheaded, @Moonwater, @SilverWinter, @Firo, @Varikset, @Limelight, @Dawnbreeze, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @AureaImperatrix, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @morphogenetic, @darzoner, @NightRising, @Leremis, @NekoNikki, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether
Short Version

[@FloatingInSpace was lynched. They were Michelangelo, Innocent.]

Vote Count: Day 4

FloatingInSpace: 9
Mithent: 2
Shimmerwing: 1

FloatingInSpace received the most votes and was lynched.

Notes
--Flavor for Day 3 is up! You can read it on this post.
--Day 5 will end at 17:00 FR on Nov. 20. All actions, action switches, votes, and vote changes must be in by that deadline.
--I will be taking a brief poll in the leadup to American Thanksgiving to ask if you would all like to extend the day. I will let you know when that begins.

Players: @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @FloatingInSpace, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @Kalideoscope, @Mithent, @g0dsend
Substitutes: @Shadowlugia711, @Combtaystic, @Goofy, @Journey
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @raiccoon, @MagykalWagykal, @Beheaded, @Moonwater, @SilverWinter, @Firo, @Varikset, @Limelight, @Dawnbreeze, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @AureaImperatrix, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @morphogenetic, @darzoner, @NightRising, @Leremis, @NekoNikki, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
no night kills???
phew
no night kills???
phew
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Shoot, Space was innocent. [quote name="@clw23" date=2017-11-18 18:59:04] no night kills??? phew [/quote] True, but also bizzare. Why would there be no kills? We know Shimmer doesn't have any more shots, but that still leaves (the lack of) many kills unexplained. Could the maf team be inactive and missed lockdown? That still doesn't explain the lack of other kills though. This is nice but also very strange.
Shoot, Space was innocent.
@clw23 wrote on 2017-11-18:
no night kills???
phew
True, but also bizzare. Why would there be no kills? We know Shimmer doesn't have any more shots, but that still leaves (the lack of) many kills unexplained. Could the maf team be inactive and missed lockdown? That still doesn't explain the lack of other kills though. This is nice but also very strange.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
so... either maf tried to kill someone who is protected from night kills or is inactive
so... either maf tried to kill someone who is protected from night kills or is inactive
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
Well that happened. So... this is super confusing. By the way people were thinking, everything seemed to fit, the absence, the memeing, doubting shimmer, and they're innocent in the end. Idk whether to assume this is just human error or the person who started the anti space train of thought is mafia
Well that happened. So... this is super confusing. By the way people were thinking, everything seemed to fit, the absence, the memeing, doubting shimmer, and they're innocent in the end. Idk whether to assume this is just human error or the person who started the anti space train of thought is mafia
QFXpYkj.png
Maybe mafia shots have a cooldown period where they cant use the ability for maybe 2 or 3 days
Maybe mafia shots have a cooldown period where they cant use the ability for maybe 2 or 3 days
QFXpYkj.png
[quote name="RenatoUlbov" date=2017-11-18 19:28:54] Maybe mafia shots have a cooldown period where they cant use the ability for maybe 2 or 3 days [/quote] In a game such as this, I will not limit mafia kill power. I will confirm only that the mafia factional kill is an ability that may be used every night.
RenatoUlbov wrote on 2017-11-18:

In a game such as this, I will not limit mafia kill power. I will confirm only that the mafia factional kill is an ability that may be used every night.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@LordMekai
Could I ask why you voted for Fishes already?
@LordMekai
Could I ask why you voted for Fishes already?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 216 217