Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
((@Delcoreina Thank you!)) @ChristineDaae

Nadie was about to respond when she heard Rapture’s scream. She listened to Theraviel do his best to heal and comfort Rapture, but she could tell that his words only brought more pain. She slowly left the comfort of Alex’s wing as she methodically made her way to where she believed Rapture was. She sat close by, but in the wrong direction. “You must remain calm dear. This Ridgeback is too powerful for you to fight alone. I am blind and I can see that clearly. If you must go, we shall come.”
((@Delcoreina Thank you!)) @ChristineDaae

Nadie was about to respond when she heard Rapture’s scream. She listened to Theraviel do his best to heal and comfort Rapture, but she could tell that his words only brought more pain. She slowly left the comfort of Alex’s wing as she methodically made her way to where she believed Rapture was. She sat close by, but in the wrong direction. “You must remain calm dear. This Ridgeback is too powerful for you to fight alone. I am blind and I can see that clearly. If you must go, we shall come.”
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
Rapture shuddered at the thought.

"No, my clan is fierce. Kroj, they will fight strong."

She took a deep breath and calmed herself. Turning her head, she nudged Nadie's shoulder, giving her reference to where she sat.

"Thank you."

@Glacora

(Alright I'm leaving for the night, ttyl)
Rapture shuddered at the thought.

"No, my clan is fierce. Kroj, they will fight strong."

She took a deep breath and calmed herself. Turning her head, she nudged Nadie's shoulder, giving her reference to where she sat.

"Thank you."

@Glacora

(Alright I'm leaving for the night, ttyl)
3XrdK43.gif
@Delcoreina ((Good night Delcoreina!))

Nadie sat up a bit straighter, realizing her error. She spun around too fast for her headaches liking, making her quickly sit back down with a slight gasp. "No thanks necessary dear. Now, lay down and let the healers do what they do best." She didn't know if Rapture had broken a wing or if it was an illusion, but she knew that it would be easier on everybody if Rapture would stay still.
@Delcoreina ((Good night Delcoreina!))

Nadie sat up a bit straighter, realizing her error. She spun around too fast for her headaches liking, making her quickly sit back down with a slight gasp. "No thanks necessary dear. Now, lay down and let the healers do what they do best." She didn't know if Rapture had broken a wing or if it was an illusion, but she knew that it would be easier on everybody if Rapture would stay still.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Delcoreina @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae

"Your clan will be okay," Tatiana said comfortingly. She was going to wrap a wing around Rapture, but thought better of it. Instead, she pat the imperial's shoulder. She could tell that Rapture was afraid they were going to think badly of her. "We're all afraid, and we all have our own weaknesses. My clan's helping yours, and I think our abilities would come in handy."

Theraviel nodded silently. He saw that Rapture was troubled by his words, and a twinge of guilt entered him. "We will return if need be," he muttered. "But for as long as we stay on course, we'll go wherever destiny takes us."

Vadrywen whistled. Never thought that big guy would say something like that! Theraviel scowled at her. She picked one of the flowers that Jewelen said could heal headaches and sniffed it. "It really does make you feel better," she confirmed, handing one to everyone.

Jewelen quietly snuck over to where Rapture was. She held up an herb. "This will make your wing heal faster," Jewelen said. "But don't take too much at a time." She turned to Nadie. "And you should be able to see better with these," she mumbled, waving a claw. A plant's root shot up, and rolled up in it was a pair of glasses. Jewelen took them. "I have the plants' roots deliver some specific items with me wherever I go."

As Jewelen placed the enchanted glasses on Nadie's face, Tatiana looked down at the dirt beneath her talons. Just how many items are buried down there? she wondered.
@Delcoreina @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae

"Your clan will be okay," Tatiana said comfortingly. She was going to wrap a wing around Rapture, but thought better of it. Instead, she pat the imperial's shoulder. She could tell that Rapture was afraid they were going to think badly of her. "We're all afraid, and we all have our own weaknesses. My clan's helping yours, and I think our abilities would come in handy."

Theraviel nodded silently. He saw that Rapture was troubled by his words, and a twinge of guilt entered him. "We will return if need be," he muttered. "But for as long as we stay on course, we'll go wherever destiny takes us."

Vadrywen whistled. Never thought that big guy would say something like that! Theraviel scowled at her. She picked one of the flowers that Jewelen said could heal headaches and sniffed it. "It really does make you feel better," she confirmed, handing one to everyone.

Jewelen quietly snuck over to where Rapture was. She held up an herb. "This will make your wing heal faster," Jewelen said. "But don't take too much at a time." She turned to Nadie. "And you should be able to see better with these," she mumbled, waving a claw. A plant's root shot up, and rolled up in it was a pair of glasses. Jewelen took them. "I have the plants' roots deliver some specific items with me wherever I go."

As Jewelen placed the enchanted glasses on Nadie's face, Tatiana looked down at the dirt beneath her talons. Just how many items are buried down there? she wondered.
@Delcoreina

"And, no, she won't break you as long as we're all together!" Tatiana proclaimed. Vadrywen started laughing, and Jewelen shot her an are you going mad bruh? look. Theraviel met Rapture's eyes, and gave her a nod. He wasn't going to let another dragon experience what he'd gone through. Yet again, one of them were going to the place...

"Borrow my wing guards for now," Theraviel said quietly, taking off his wing armor and lacing it firmly on her wings. "It should protect you injured wings and keep them still."

@Delcoreina

"And, no, she won't break you as long as we're all together!" Tatiana proclaimed. Vadrywen started laughing, and Jewelen shot her an are you going mad bruh? look. Theraviel met Rapture's eyes, and gave her a nod. He wasn't going to let another dragon experience what he'd gone through. Yet again, one of them were going to the place...

"Borrow my wing guards for now," Theraviel said quietly, taking off his wing armor and lacing it firmly on her wings. "It should protect you injured wings and keep them still."

@Tanzz

Nadie is at first very confused when Jewelen puts the glasses on her face. She looks skeptical as she sighs and removes her hood, revealing her dark purple eyes. She slowly looks around, visibly baffled. She had never seen the world during the day before. "It's... so bright..." She picked up the flower, almost crying from its beautiful hues. But, she bites her lip and maintains her composure. "Thank you..."
@Tanzz

Nadie is at first very confused when Jewelen puts the glasses on her face. She looks skeptical as she sighs and removes her hood, revealing her dark purple eyes. She slowly looks around, visibly baffled. She had never seen the world during the day before. "It's... so bright..." She picked up the flower, almost crying from its beautiful hues. But, she bites her lip and maintains her composure. "Thank you..."
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Glacora @Delcoreina

Jewelen wraps a wing around Nadie, smiling. "No need for the thanks, friend. You can keep the glasses if you'd like. I'll just make another pair."

Vadrywen smiled at the two. She realized she was subconsciously wrapping Rapture's wing in an excessive amount of bandages, and stopped. She started fixing up the messier spots around the areas where Theraviel had fixed his wing armor.
@Glacora @Delcoreina

Jewelen wraps a wing around Nadie, smiling. "No need for the thanks, friend. You can keep the glasses if you'd like. I'll just make another pair."

Vadrywen smiled at the two. She realized she was subconsciously wrapping Rapture's wing in an excessive amount of bandages, and stopped. She started fixing up the messier spots around the areas where Theraviel had fixed his wing armor.
@Glacora @Tanzz

She watched the ongoings, surprised by nature's delivery but none the less pleased to see Nadie so happy. It was a kind thing these dragons did for each other, almost as if they were all a clan themselves. She felt honored to travel alongside them. Rapture shifted the heavy purple wing guards, grateful for guardian's kindness. Slowly, she sniffed at the herb and nodded.

"Thank you, Theraviel, Jewelen."

We will fight through this, and I hope that together we will be able to stop this ridgeback. For the sake of all our clans, we will succeed.
@Glacora @Tanzz

She watched the ongoings, surprised by nature's delivery but none the less pleased to see Nadie so happy. It was a kind thing these dragons did for each other, almost as if they were all a clan themselves. She felt honored to travel alongside them. Rapture shifted the heavy purple wing guards, grateful for guardian's kindness. Slowly, she sniffed at the herb and nodded.

"Thank you, Theraviel, Jewelen."

We will fight through this, and I hope that together we will be able to stop this ridgeback. For the sake of all our clans, we will succeed.
3XrdK43.gif
@Delcoreina @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae (pls post aaahhh)

For once on this quest, they all felt truly at home. With the company of kind, new yet familiar dragons. Their headaches were subsiding a little, if it would only be for a little while, and they all felt content.

That is, until they all hear a raspy voice. You all hope against hope. Nothing can stop me. I live in all of you. I have just lain dormant... until now. I will rise. I will reign. Your skulls shall make nice trophies when I am done with all this. The voice sends a chill down their spines. I simply cannot be stopped. I am of the essence of the Shade. Mere ordinary dragons cannot defeat me. My master plan unfolds soon. You are all alone on this futile quest.

___________________________________________________________________________________

They all suddenly get the urge to battle their elemental opposites. Fight it back!!!

@Delcoreina @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae (pls post aaahhh)

For once on this quest, they all felt truly at home. With the company of kind, new yet familiar dragons. Their headaches were subsiding a little, if it would only be for a little while, and they all felt content.

That is, until they all hear a raspy voice. You all hope against hope. Nothing can stop me. I live in all of you. I have just lain dormant... until now. I will rise. I will reign. Your skulls shall make nice trophies when I am done with all this. The voice sends a chill down their spines. I simply cannot be stopped. I am of the essence of the Shade. Mere ordinary dragons cannot defeat me. My master plan unfolds soon. You are all alone on this futile quest.

___________________________________________________________________________________

They all suddenly get the urge to battle their elemental opposites. Fight it back!!!

(I have no idea who everyone is anymore but oh well lets wing it!)
@Tanzz @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae
(I think jewelen is ice, right?)

Underneath the burning fire of her mind, Rapture could feel a familiar pull to battle. Memories of clashes against other dragons flashed through her mind until her eyes landed on Jewelen.

This wasn't the dragon she had grown to know, it was an imposter.
This entire trip was a plot to get her away from her clan!

She crouched closer to the ground, snarling at the image of a glittering white Wildclaw. It held the same, snowy blue eyes of her supposed friend, but it held the battle scars of her foe, Frohjin. Her wings ached, but her claws twitched in hunger for blood.

"You're all nothing but cutthroats hiding behind illusions, aren't you? Here to draw me away from my clan and make them weaker."
(I have no idea who everyone is anymore but oh well lets wing it!)
@Tanzz @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae
(I think jewelen is ice, right?)

Underneath the burning fire of her mind, Rapture could feel a familiar pull to battle. Memories of clashes against other dragons flashed through her mind until her eyes landed on Jewelen.

This wasn't the dragon she had grown to know, it was an imposter.
This entire trip was a plot to get her away from her clan!

She crouched closer to the ground, snarling at the image of a glittering white Wildclaw. It held the same, snowy blue eyes of her supposed friend, but it held the battle scars of her foe, Frohjin. Her wings ached, but her claws twitched in hunger for blood.

"You're all nothing but cutthroats hiding behind illusions, aren't you? Here to draw me away from my clan and make them weaker."
3XrdK43.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26