Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][b][u]The League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]The world of Arkallin is in mortal danger. It is up to a group of 11 dragons to get together as a potent nemesis awakens after a millennium-long slumber and breaks the mold. Together, the eleven have the power to pull this land out of this perilous, dire situation...[/b][/center] [i]A dark, stormy night. Lightning cackles from above as Dew the Oracle[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=90&auth=c85dd2e9b72fd3f2e2e55ee2920385398c590274&dummyext=prev.png.png[/img] [i]approaches the statue of a foe, long forgotten. Tonight, she shall rise, and no dragon shall be able to stop her from doing so. An ancient, powerful enemy of the deities, she can only be defeated by-- The statue shuddered. Cracks started lining the face of the nemesis. Dew watched calmly as a green bolt of lightning struck the statue. Rubble flew every which way, and in place of the statue, there was a young and terrifyingly beautiful dragon. She wore a cloak draped over herself, so her true looks were unclear. But Dew was able to see that she was a ridgeback. The wildclaw turned to Dew, who smiled serenely. "Yamira, my old friend. You are awake again." Yamira wore a cold expression as she eyed the oracle. "Dew... Yes, oracle to the Deities? I remember you..." She suddenly lunged and grabbed her by the neck, and, lifting her easily off the ground, snarled, "You were the messenger to the Arcanist... the one who betrayed me!" The grip around Dew's neck tightened. She still smiled. "You know I had to." [b]"AAARRRGGGGHH!!!"[/b] Just before Yamira could utterly destroy her prey, Dew gasped. Her eyes started glowing as she said:[/i] [center][i][b]Eleven heroes shall answer the plea of a distant world almost forsaken; Of different elements shall they come to strengthen a bond between all corners. Through trial and error must they all find their fit in this perilous crusade. To nature or magic, Shadesdaughter must fall, And the gates of Hellscape open, where the name of one is doomed to venture. And of the eleven, one shall fall, But sacrifices made, the rest shall thrive.[/b][/i] [/center] [i]Dew suddenly exploded in an outburst of raw energy, and the two of them flew apart. The ridgeback growled. "You! What is this prophecy you speak of? The deities only barely managed to subdue me before. No ordinary dragon would be able to defeat me NOW! I am the daughter of the [b]Shade[/b] itself, and I have come back more powerful than before!" At this, Dew smiled and started slinking away. They shall bring Yamira down. "That I call the Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs," she mumbled as she left unscathed, but having just been at the brink of death... [/i]
The League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs

The world of Arkallin is in mortal danger. It is up to a group of 11 dragons to get together as a potent nemesis awakens after a millennium-long slumber and breaks the mold. Together, the eleven have the power to pull this land out of this perilous, dire situation...

A dark, stormy night. Lightning cackles from above as Dew the Oracle

dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=90&auth=c85dd2e9b72fd3f2e2e55ee2920385398c590274&dummyext=prev.png.png

approaches the statue of a foe, long forgotten. Tonight, she shall rise, and no dragon shall be able to stop her from doing so. An ancient, powerful enemy of the deities, she can only be defeated by--
The statue shuddered. Cracks started lining the face of the nemesis. Dew watched calmly as a green bolt of lightning struck the statue. Rubble flew every which way, and in place of the statue, there was a young and terrifyingly beautiful dragon. She wore a cloak draped over herself, so her true looks were unclear. But Dew was able to see that she was a ridgeback.
The wildclaw turned to Dew, who smiled serenely. "Yamira, my old friend. You are awake again."
Yamira wore a cold expression as she eyed the oracle. "Dew... Yes, oracle to the Deities? I remember you..." She suddenly lunged and grabbed her by the neck, and, lifting her easily off the ground, snarled, "You were the messenger to the Arcanist... the one who betrayed me!"
The grip around Dew's neck tightened. She still smiled. "You know I had to."
"AAARRRGGGGHH!!!"
Just before Yamira could utterly destroy her prey, Dew gasped. Her eyes started glowing as she said:

Eleven heroes shall answer the plea
of a distant world almost forsaken;
Of different elements shall they come
to strengthen a bond between all corners.
Through trial and error must they all
find their fit in this perilous crusade.
To nature or magic, Shadesdaughter must fall,
And the gates of Hellscape open,
where the name of one is doomed to venture.
And of the eleven, one shall fall,
But sacrifices made, the rest shall thrive.

Dew suddenly exploded in an outburst of raw energy, and the two of them flew apart. The ridgeback growled. "You! What is this prophecy you speak of? The deities only barely managed to subdue me before. No ordinary dragon would be able to defeat me NOW! I am the daughter of the Shade itself, and I have come back more powerful than before!"
At this, Dew smiled and started slinking away. They shall bring Yamira down. "That I call the Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs," she mumbled as she left unscathed, but having just been at the brink of death...

Please don't sign up yet this is a work in progress :OOOO Now please sign-up!

RULES and all that jazz:
  • No trash talking/swearing or making fun of others. We want a clean game! (this is the first game I'm hosting ever plz don't judge me.)
  • Only post once after every RP post I make. If I post a comment/remark/rule change thingy, then please don't post again after that post if you've posted already that day/night.
  • You can post once each day/night (as noted above)
  • We only have 11 slots, and each slot must be filled by a dragon of a different element (one Fire, one Nature, one Light, etc...)
  • Reserve a post so you don't get ninja'd. If you don't edit that post within a few hours, then others are free to either remind you or just ignore your claim altogether.
  • Please keep in mind that I live in Vietnam (yes, I'm Vietnamese-American) so I am 12 hours ahead of FR time
  • This is first come first serve, so if, for example, you are in Arcane and you sign up as the Arcane dragon, then you get the slot. If your dragon is the same element as a dragon before you, then sorry, but you don't get the slot.
  • When you sign-up, please put your username, your dragon's name, their element, and any additional notes!
  • Just to make sure you read/are reading the rules: type one of these words before your sign-up post or else your sign-up claim will not count --> arsenim, gelena, ronnin, yamira, dew, lorina You don't have to type them anymore, but you still can if you want
  • The game adapts with the choices you make/your actions.
  • NOTE: At least ONE of the eleven dragons will die (don't worry, it will be in a heroic way), but you don't have to exalt them!
  • I can kick anyone out at any time, so FOLLOW THE RULES!!! (imma give you a warning first, tho. I tend to be lenient, so kicking out shouldn't be a problem)
  • PLEASE don't be one of those inactive players who sign up and do absolutely NOTHING.... if you are/will be inactive, please tell me in advance. If you don't tell me, and are inactive, there will be a drastic turn of events on your part....
  • If you happen to specifically mention any of the other dragons, ping the dragons' owner(s).
  • Ping me with every post you make (only the RP ones. If you are having a private discussion with someone in the discussion thread, then you don't have to ping me. I know how to subscribe to threads now, and I've subscribed to this thread, so you don't have to ping me anymore :D
  • You sign up here, not in the discussion thread.
  • I probably won't post every day (school and homework are lhfakjhjfghltiuyercvhlz and i rlly wanna get honor roll aaahh...)
  • If there are any other additional rules that I forgot to think of, I'll post them as the game goes on!
  • And, as always, (the cliché) have fun!

Hope 'yall enjoy this game! :DDDDD
-Tanzz
Please don't sign up yet this is a work in progress :OOOO Now please sign-up!

RULES and all that jazz:
  • No trash talking/swearing or making fun of others. We want a clean game! (this is the first game I'm hosting ever plz don't judge me.)
  • Only post once after every RP post I make. If I post a comment/remark/rule change thingy, then please don't post again after that post if you've posted already that day/night.
  • You can post once each day/night (as noted above)
  • We only have 11 slots, and each slot must be filled by a dragon of a different element (one Fire, one Nature, one Light, etc...)
  • Reserve a post so you don't get ninja'd. If you don't edit that post within a few hours, then others are free to either remind you or just ignore your claim altogether.
  • Please keep in mind that I live in Vietnam (yes, I'm Vietnamese-American) so I am 12 hours ahead of FR time
  • This is first come first serve, so if, for example, you are in Arcane and you sign up as the Arcane dragon, then you get the slot. If your dragon is the same element as a dragon before you, then sorry, but you don't get the slot.
  • When you sign-up, please put your username, your dragon's name, their element, and any additional notes!
  • Just to make sure you read/are reading the rules: type one of these words before your sign-up post or else your sign-up claim will not count --> arsenim, gelena, ronnin, yamira, dew, lorina You don't have to type them anymore, but you still can if you want
  • The game adapts with the choices you make/your actions.
  • NOTE: At least ONE of the eleven dragons will die (don't worry, it will be in a heroic way), but you don't have to exalt them!
  • I can kick anyone out at any time, so FOLLOW THE RULES!!! (imma give you a warning first, tho. I tend to be lenient, so kicking out shouldn't be a problem)
  • PLEASE don't be one of those inactive players who sign up and do absolutely NOTHING.... if you are/will be inactive, please tell me in advance. If you don't tell me, and are inactive, there will be a drastic turn of events on your part....
  • If you happen to specifically mention any of the other dragons, ping the dragons' owner(s).
  • Ping me with every post you make (only the RP ones. If you are having a private discussion with someone in the discussion thread, then you don't have to ping me. I know how to subscribe to threads now, and I've subscribed to this thread, so you don't have to ping me anymore :D
  • You sign up here, not in the discussion thread.
  • I probably won't post every day (school and homework are lhfakjhjfghltiuyercvhlz and i rlly wanna get honor roll aaahh...)
  • If there are any other additional rules that I forgot to think of, I'll post them as the game goes on!
  • And, as always, (the cliché) have fun!

Hope 'yall enjoy this game! :DDDDD
-Tanzz
Don't sign up yet! This is a WIP, and I will edit this post once the game is ready![/b]

The adventure is now ready for signups! Please join!!!!! :DDD The adventure has started!!!

Fire: Rapture (Delcoreina)
Water: Metaphor (Fil)
Ice: Jewelen (Tanzz) [ME]
Lightning: Christine (ChristineDaae)
Earth: Alexander (ChristineDaae)
Wind: Milan (ChristineDaae)
Nature: Kira (ChristineDaae)
Plague: Theraviel (Tanzz) [ME]
Shadow: Nadie (Glacora)
Light: Vadrywen (Tanzz) [ME]
Arcane: Tatiana (Tanzz) [ME]

Spectators: morikar

omg i'm really excited i want it to start now but i have few ideas of what to do and i'm going on vaca soon aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Don't sign up yet! This is a WIP, and I will edit this post once the game is ready![/b]

The adventure is now ready for signups! Please join!!!!! :DDD The adventure has started!!!

Fire: Rapture (Delcoreina)
Water: Metaphor (Fil)
Ice: Jewelen (Tanzz) [ME]
Lightning: Christine (ChristineDaae)
Earth: Alexander (ChristineDaae)
Wind: Milan (ChristineDaae)
Nature: Kira (ChristineDaae)
Plague: Theraviel (Tanzz) [ME]
Shadow: Nadie (Glacora)
Light: Vadrywen (Tanzz) [ME]
Arcane: Tatiana (Tanzz) [ME]

Spectators: morikar

omg i'm really excited i want it to start now but i have few ideas of what to do and i'm going on vaca soon aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
To start us off, I'm going to add a dragon for the Ice element: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33677246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336773/33677246_350.png[/img] [/url] User: Tanzz Dragon: Jewelen Element: Ice Notes: Shy and rather seclusive, she is very benign. But she can also bust some butt if driven past her line (don't worry; she is very patient and wouldn't dare harm a fly!... unless needed, of course...) She has the ability to bend nature (trees, grass, bushes, leaves, flowers, etc...) to her will.
To start us off, I'm going to add a dragon for the Ice element:

33677246_350.png

User: Tanzz
Dragon: Jewelen
Element: Ice
Notes: Shy and rather seclusive, she is very benign. But she can also bust some butt if driven past her line (don't worry; she is very patient and wouldn't dare harm a fly!... unless needed, of course...) She has the ability to bend nature (trees, grass, bushes, leaves, flowers, etc...) to her will.
bump cuz we need ppl to join!
bump cuz we need ppl to join!
Oh I'm going to watch how sign-ups go
Oh I'm going to watch how sign-ups go
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sybDaST.png[/img] [i][b]dew[/b][/i] User: Glacora. Dragon: Nadie. Element: Shadow. Notes: She is considered to be quite wise, but has never left the land of shadows. She's never left because, due to her lineage, she's completely blind in sunlight. She covers her eyes in order to protect them. Despite her shadow heritage, she's actually very polite and courteous. @Tanzz
sybDaST.png

dew

User: Glacora.

Dragon: Nadie.

Element: Shadow.

Notes: She is considered to be quite wise, but has never left the land of shadows. She's never left because, due to her lineage, she's completely blind in sunlight. She covers her eyes in order to protect them. Despite her shadow heritage, she's actually very polite and courteous.

@Tanzz
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Glacora Thanks for signing up! :D Adding you now! :)
@Glacora Thanks for signing up! :D Adding you now! :)
@Tanzz

You're welcome and thank you as well! I can't wait to finally use Nadie!
@Tanzz

You're welcome and thank you as well! I can't wait to finally use Nadie!
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Glacora btw I just found out how to subscribe to posts, so you don't have to ping me anymore :)

Sorry for the late notice ;D

Edit: I changed the rules :))))))
@Glacora btw I just found out how to subscribe to posts, so you don't have to ping me anymore :)

Sorry for the late notice ;D

Edit: I changed the rules :))))))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26