Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | If you are ___ then I am ___
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39
@Thornasaur If you are the scientist studying it, I am the science lab explosion that kills the scientist
@Thornasaur If you are the scientist studying it, I am the science lab explosion that kills the scientist
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz
If you are the lab explosion that killed the scientist, then I am the deadly virus that formed from the residue.
@mayanaz
If you are the lab explosion that killed the scientist, then I am the deadly virus that formed from the residue.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

If you are the deadly virus from the residue, I am the machine that kills the virus..? idk
@MangoLlama

If you are the deadly virus from the residue, I am the machine that kills the virus..? idk
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
@StarGatherer if you are the machine that kills the virus, then I am the rust that destroys the machine.
@StarGatherer if you are the machine that kills the virus, then I am the rust that destroys the machine.
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf If you are the rust that destroys the machine, I am the engineer that rebuilds it.
@AlbinoWerewolf If you are the rust that destroys the machine, I am the engineer that rebuilds it.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
If you are the engineer that rebuilds it then I am the corporation that funds and supports your project.
@Rexcaliburr
If you are the engineer that rebuilds it then I am the corporation that funds and supports your project.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Fil if you are the corporation that funds and supports the project, then i'm the person that crashes the Share Market.
Edit: is that a thing? oh well
@Fil if you are the corporation that funds and supports the project, then i'm the person that crashes the Share Market.
Edit: is that a thing? oh well
I4TUkY9.png
If you're the person who crashes the shared market, then I'm the economics professor who teaches about this event. @AlbinoWerewolf
If you're the person who crashes the shared market, then I'm the economics professor who teaches about this event. @AlbinoWerewolf
aMDgxAc.png9IUnY65.png
@RavageKitteh If you are the economics professor, then I am the professor that taught you
@RavageKitteh If you are the economics professor, then I am the professor that taught you
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Strawbcream if you are an economics teacher then im confused.
@Strawbcream if you are an economics teacher then im confused.
I4TUkY9.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39