Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ethereal - Discussion Thread [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
[b]Note: Do not post unless you are playing. Signups thread can be found below.[/b] [center][b][font=Pegasus][size=6]Ethereal[/font][/b][/center][/size] [font=Garamond][color=slateblue][size=4]Have you ever wondered what an ethereal world looks like? Where magical creatures prowl and their abilities run wild? Have you ever thought of being one? Whether you have or not, it has happened anyway. Somehow, you have ended up in a world only seen in your dreams. It appears that many have gone through the same fate as you, because when you woke up, you were no longer in our normal world. It was night, and no one could see very clearly, so you manage to get up and try to observe your surroundings. All you could see were dark forms all around you and swirling mist that seemed to originate from the crystal ball placed on a pillar in the center. And you realize that you were no longer just a human. You have become a creature with powers, just like the rest of the ones that have been sent to this world with you. However, to avoid revealing your form, all of you never openly transform until the night. Which is why no one knows who is who. And in this world there were new motives with new powers. Your job is to escape while those with the intention to kill all of you before taking over the realm with uncontrollable power… and you have your abilities to help you. But not all of you wants to escape. No, they want way more than that. Whether it is killing a specific target or making sure the target survives till the end… they will gain their magical form forever, if they succeed. Some of you want to get out safely. Some of you want to own unimaginable power. Some of you want something else, which no one could have guessed, until the end. And the worst of all, not everyone of you has good powers, both to yourself and the others. Who will survive and who will perish in this world? Can anyone ever be trusted? [center] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png[/img] [/center] [size=4][b]Players:[/b] Heronwing NekkoNikki Shimmerwing (replacement for JasperQuartz) clw23 [s]MagykalWagykal[/s] [color=green]Modkilled D3, The Dragon (Innocent)[/color] [s]Dawnbreeze[/s] [color=red]Lynched D2, The Werewolf (Mafia)[/color] [s]StormDreamer[/s] [color=green]Killed N2, The Unicorn (Innocent)[/color] [s]Erra[/s] [color=skyblue]Killed N1, The Cryophoenix (Neutral)[/color] ishanyx Cognitive (replacement for anika) [s]CelestialNarwhal[/s] [color=pink]Killed D3, The Kitsune (Neutral)[/color] natureluvr dandelionfires [s]GoddessOfCarries[/s] [color=dodgerblue]Lynched D3, The Shapeshifter (Neutral)[/color] [/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2288741/5#post_29679779]Day 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2288741/24#post_29720334]Night 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2288741/26#post_29735593]Day 2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2288741/33#post_29763640]Night 2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2288741/36#post_29776817]Day 3[/url] [b]Pinglist: [/b] [size=6][font=Pegasus]Players[/font][/size] @Heronwing, @CelestialNarwhal, @NekkoNikki, @JasperQuartz, @clw23 @MagykalWagykal, @Dawnbreeze @StormDreamer, @Erra, @ishanyx, @anika @natureluvr, @dandelionfires [size=6][font=Pegasus]Subs[/font][/size] @Shimmerwing [size=6][font=Pegasus]Spectators[/font][/size] @Alphanix, @Tanglefire, @PeachyCupcake525, @WyvernWarrior, @QiEclipse, @Unika [b]Relevant links:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2274792/1]Signups[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2288737]Lynch Thread[/url]
Note: Do not post unless you are playing. Signups thread can be found below.
Ethereal

Have you ever wondered what an ethereal world looks like? Where magical creatures prowl and their abilities run wild? Have you ever thought of being one?

Whether you have or not, it has happened anyway.

Somehow, you have ended up in a world only seen in your dreams. It appears that many have gone through the same fate as you, because when you woke up, you were no longer in our normal world.

It was night, and no one could see very clearly, so you manage to get up and try to observe your surroundings. All you could see were dark forms all around you and swirling mist that seemed to originate from the crystal ball placed on a pillar in the center.
And you realize that you were no longer just a human.

You have become a creature with powers, just like the rest of the ones that have been sent to this world with you.

However, to avoid revealing your form, all of you never openly transform until the night.

Which is why no one knows who is who.

And in this world there were new motives with new powers.

Your job is to escape while those with the intention to kill all of you before taking over the realm with uncontrollable power… and you have your abilities to help you.

But not all of you wants to escape. No, they want way more than that. Whether it is killing a specific target or making sure the target survives till the end… they will gain their magical form forever, if they succeed.

Some of you want to get out safely.

Some of you want to own unimaginable power.

Some of you want something else, which no one could have guessed, until the end.

And the worst of all, not everyone of you has good powers, both to yourself and the others.

Who will survive and who will perish in this world? Can anyone ever be trusted?

tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png

Players:
Heronwing
NekkoNikki
Shimmerwing (replacement for JasperQuartz)
clw23
MagykalWagykal Modkilled D3, The Dragon (Innocent)
Dawnbreeze Lynched D2, The Werewolf (Mafia)
StormDreamer Killed N2, The Unicorn (Innocent)
Erra Killed N1, The Cryophoenix (Neutral)
ishanyx
Cognitive (replacement for anika)
CelestialNarwhal Killed D3, The Kitsune (Neutral)
natureluvr
dandelionfires
GoddessOfCarries Lynched D3, The Shapeshifter (Neutral)

Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3

Pinglist:

Players
@Heronwing, @CelestialNarwhal, @NekkoNikki, @JasperQuartz, @clw23 @MagykalWagykal, @Dawnbreeze @StormDreamer, @Erra, @ishanyx, @anika @natureluvr, @dandelionfires

Subs
@Shimmerwing

Spectators
@Alphanix, @Tanglefire, @PeachyCupcake525, @WyvernWarrior, @QiEclipse, @Unika

Relevant links:
Signups
Lynch Thread
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Hello, I'm Dawn! She/her but they/them is fine, FR +15. Gonna wait till more people post, I'll be working on my assignments for now.
Hello, I'm Dawn! She/her but they/them is fine, FR +15. Gonna wait till more people post, I'll be working on my assignments for now.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Hello! I'm natureluvr, I love everyone, I'm EASY but online as much as possible, I really love Mafia and this is my second game, I'm a girl, and I DO NOT SUPPORT SAY DAY ONE LYNCHES. Thanks :)
Hello! I'm natureluvr, I love everyone, I'm EASY but online as much as possible, I really love Mafia and this is my second game, I'm a girl, and I DO NOT SUPPORT SAY DAY ONE LYNCHES. Thanks :)
EST not easy ** sorry mobile autocorrect >.<
EST not easy ** sorry mobile autocorrect >.<
Hello ppl!
She/her pronouns plz, they/them is fine too
FRT +15, will be online more often around this hour.
I have no idea but I normally put different stuff in different paragraphs even if it means there is only one line for a paragraph
Nice to meet you
Hello ppl!
She/her pronouns plz, they/them is fine too
FRT +15, will be online more often around this hour.
I have no idea but I normally put different stuff in different paragraphs even if it means there is only one line for a paragraph
Nice to meet you
122cdhe.png
Hullo guys! I'm Storm~ FR+15, she/her pronouns but I don't really care if you use he, "unicornlorde", or anything else. I generally support Day 1 lynches because they enable us to discuss more and gain more information on the flips~

I've played with all but 3-4 of you guys, and it's been a while since I last played with some of you, so hiiiiiii <3 I'm excited to be here with you guys! Note that school is taking up quite a bit of my time and I have a lot of extra curricular stuff, so I might not get to be super duper active :D

alsooo we can lynch the mod guys, let's dew it
(jkjk)
(probably)
Hullo guys! I'm Storm~ FR+15, she/her pronouns but I don't really care if you use he, "unicornlorde", or anything else. I generally support Day 1 lynches because they enable us to discuss more and gain more information on the flips~

I've played with all but 3-4 of you guys, and it's been a while since I last played with some of you, so hiiiiiii <3 I'm excited to be here with you guys! Note that school is taking up quite a bit of my time and I have a lot of extra curricular stuff, so I might not get to be super duper active :D

alsooo we can lynch the mod guys, let's dew it
(jkjk)
(probably)
jghAv2V.png
Hello everyone, I'm Dandelion (or Dandi or any variation of my username really.) This will be my second game of forum mafia ever. It looks like there are lots of familiar faces from that game here, as well as people I haven't met yet and I'm excited to play this game with all of you :)

Oh yeah, I use she/her pronouns but they/them is also perfectly fine!
Hello everyone, I'm Dandelion (or Dandi or any variation of my username really.) This will be my second game of forum mafia ever. It looks like there are lots of familiar faces from that game here, as well as people I haven't met yet and I'm excited to play this game with all of you :)

Oh yeah, I use she/her pronouns but they/them is also perfectly fine!
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
And I forgot to add, my timezone is FR +3!
And I forgot to add, my timezone is FR +3!
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
Hi! I follow FR time, and use she/her. They/them pronouns are fine, too.

First game in a really long time (first ever on FR), so I'm excited to join back into the psychological ball of perpetual confusion that Mafia tends to be!
Hi! I follow FR time, and use she/her. They/them pronouns are fine, too.

First game in a really long time (first ever on FR), so I'm excited to join back into the psychological ball of perpetual confusion that Mafia tends to be!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Also, immense curiosity as to what lynching the mod will do, but how about we not.
Also, immense curiosity as to what lynching the mod will do, but how about we not.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73