Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It's Happening I Guess - Day 2
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
Hi I'm Kirk, and I'm sorry, I promised the last of my evening before bed to someone else so I'm caught up through here, but this is my only post and I'll be around more tomorrow.

I'd lynch Tsaiah for ripping off one of poly's questions, and turn my three apples into an apple pie and give a slice to everyone in the game because I haven't actually played with you guys in so long.
Hi I'm Kirk, and I'm sorry, I promised the last of my evening before bed to someone else so I'm caught up through here, but this is my only post and I'll be around more tomorrow.

I'd lynch Tsaiah for ripping off one of poly's questions, and turn my three apples into an apple pie and give a slice to everyone in the game because I haven't actually played with you guys in so long.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Apple pie would help a lot because school lunch is terrible halp
Apple pie would help a lot because school lunch is terrible halp
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Hi everyone! I'm Heronwing and just about to die in TofM oh well...
Nice to meet you currently catching up on all the stuff
Hi everyone! I'm Heronwing and just about to die in TofM oh well...
Nice to meet you currently catching up on all the stuff
122cdhe.png
bump :)

Nice to meet 'yall, I am Tania. I am a girl (for some reason, everyone thinks i'm a boy on minecraft servers)

Just sayin' hi, and i look forward to getting lynched ;)
bump :)

Nice to meet 'yall, I am Tania. I am a girl (for some reason, everyone thinks i'm a boy on minecraft servers)

Just sayin' hi, and i look forward to getting lynched ;)
Hey guys, I'm Firefly. She/Her pronouns, though I don't care if you get it wrong. :P Ok yeah, that's my intro. Way too tired at the moment, since I didn't sleep well. :(
Hey guys, I'm Firefly. She/Her pronouns, though I don't care if you get it wrong. :P Ok yeah, that's my intro. Way too tired at the moment, since I didn't sleep well. :(
[quote name="Tsaiah" date=2017-09-25 19:54:56] If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with? [/quote] [i]if[/i] So I don't have the apples... *cries* Wait, no *takes out a real apple and crunches into it *throws one incorporeal one at Tsaiah, who made me remember I actually have a few near-rotting apples irl *another to luxmold, who hosted this game for Tsaiah to remind me of the apples And the last... hmm... how about the cute little dragon plush sitting at my bed stand? Btw, day ends 19:00 tomorrow, right?
Tsaiah wrote on 2017-09-25:
If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with?
if
So I don't have the apples... *cries*
Wait, no *takes out a real apple and crunches into it
*throws one incorporeal one at Tsaiah, who made me remember I actually have a few near-rotting apples irl
*another to luxmold, who hosted this game for Tsaiah to remind me of the apples
And the last... hmm... how about the cute little dragon plush sitting at my bed stand?

Btw, day ends 19:00 tomorrow, right?
122cdhe.png
[quote name="@Heronwing" date=2017-09-26 04:51:26] [quote name="Tsaiah" date=2017-09-25 19:54:56] If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with? [/quote] [i]if[/i] So I don't have the apples... *cries* Wait, no *takes out a real apple and crunches into it *throws one incorporeal one at Tsaiah, who made me remember I actually have a few near-rotting apples irl *another to luxmold, who hosted this game for Tsaiah to remind me of the apples And the last... hmm... how about the cute little dragon plush sitting at my bed stand? Ok,no. Maybe Dawn, my fellow lynched from TofM, for keeping me company. (Shimmer is going to be nightkilled if no one protects her, sad, but then we can all invade Tangle's QT's!) Btw, day ends 19:00 tomorrow, right? [/quote] Do NOT discuss ongoing games in so much detail. Anyone from that game may decide to read this game, if they are not in this, subbing, or spectating already, and see this. Things like this are how you compromise game integrity, causing them to have to be cancelled and called off.[left][/left]
@Heronwing wrote on 2017-09-26:
Tsaiah wrote on 2017-09-25:
If you had 3 apples right now, do you share them with any of the other players? Who do you share them with?
if
So I don't have the apples... *cries*
Wait, no *takes out a real apple and crunches into it
*throws one incorporeal one at Tsaiah, who made me remember I actually have a few near-rotting apples irl
*another to luxmold, who hosted this game for Tsaiah to remind me of the apples
And the last... hmm... how about the cute little dragon plush sitting at my bed stand? Ok,no.
Maybe Dawn, my fellow lynched from TofM, for keeping me company. (Shimmer is going to be nightkilled if no one protects her, sad, but then we can all invade Tangle's QT's!)

Btw, day ends 19:00 tomorrow, right?

Do NOT discuss ongoing games in so much detail. Anyone from that game may decide to read this game, if they are not in this, subbing, or spectating already, and see this. Things like this are how you compromise game integrity, causing them to have to be cancelled and called off.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255
Oh I'm sorry to do that, never thought of the consequences
(But apparently it didn't happen or well whatever forget what I am blabbing about)

At this point this game is going really really really slow.
@kirkfan2255
Oh I'm sorry to do that, never thought of the consequences
(But apparently it didn't happen or well whatever forget what I am blabbing about)

At this point this game is going really really really slow.
122cdhe.png
@Heronwing

To be fair, the game opened later in the night, a lot of people were probably sleeping.
@Heronwing

To be fair, the game opened later in the night, a lot of people were probably sleeping.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Btw I am FRT+15 so you might not see me around a lot if you live around FRT
Btw I am FRT+15 so you might not see me around a lot if you live around FRT
122cdhe.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32