Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It's Happening I Guess - Day 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d484aec3d054bc631fbec6dee61b4f28/tumblr_owpaut6IJR1tyk28go1_540.png[/img] [size=1]by @luxmold and @journey[/size][/center] Everyone gathered around, whispering summaries of their favorite movies to one another. No one was actually listening as they weaved tales of eccentric plot lines with terrible Deus Ex Machina writing to get the plot back on track because no one was actually consistent with their movies these days. One person, tired of sitting quietly on her phone spamming discord with awful emoji's, stood up and everyone around her went silent. "I hate movie night," she said, then quietly walked out the room to instead host a mafia game. "Wait for me," cried a rock that sat by the door as it shuffled after her, a puddle of smol rock tears left in it's wake.
tumblr_owpaut6IJR1tyk28go1_540.png
by @luxmold and @journey

Everyone gathered around, whispering summaries of their favorite movies to one another. No one was actually listening as they weaved tales of eccentric plot lines with terrible Deus Ex Machina writing to get the plot back on track because no one was actually consistent with their movies these days.

One person, tired of sitting quietly on her phone spamming discord with awful emoji's, stood up and everyone around her went silent. "I hate movie night," she said, then quietly walked out the room to instead host a mafia game.

"Wait for me," cried a rock that sat by the door as it shuffled after her, a puddle of smol rock tears left in it's wake.
[center]Rules and stuff[/center] I'll make this all prettier later I promise [list] [*]Hosted by Lux and Journ [*]Days 48 hours and Nights 24 hours bc nights are amazing [*]Follow the spirit of the rules not the word of the rules. [*]No angleshooting [*]No being mean to fellow players. Difference between That's stupid and You're stupid. Know it, live it, learn it. [*]Don't post your role card or any communication between you and the mod [*]Vote in the lynch thread [*]SOD and EOD are at 19FRT [*] more stuff as I think of it. [*]No OOT communication [*]If you're not a player, please don't post in the thread [/list] Open Set Up [color=green]1 x town vig[/color] [color=green]6 x vanilla townies[/color] [color=red] 2 x mafia goons[/color] P sure that equals 9 [size=4][b][color=green]Town Wincon[/color][/b][/size] Your goal is to eliminate all threats to town [size=4][b][color=red]Mafia Wincon[/color][/b][/size] Your goal is to eliminate or out number town [b]Important Links:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2283728/5#post_29614502]Start of Day 1[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2283728/17#post_29646084]Start of Night 1[/url] Start of Day 2 | Start of Night 2 Start of Day 3 | Start of Night 3 [size=4][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2286272]Lynch Thread[/url][/b][/size] so on and so forth.
Rules and stuff

I'll make this all prettier later I promise
  • Hosted by Lux and Journ
  • Days 48 hours and Nights 24 hours bc nights are amazing
  • Follow the spirit of the rules not the word of the rules.
  • No angleshooting
  • No being mean to fellow players. Difference between That's stupid and You're stupid. Know it, live it, learn it.
  • Don't post your role card or any communication between you and the mod
  • Vote in the lynch thread
  • SOD and EOD are at 19FRT
  • more stuff as I think of it.
  • No OOT communication
  • If you're not a player, please don't post in the thread

Open Set Up

1 x town vig
6 x vanilla townies
2 x mafia goons

P sure that equals 9

Town Wincon
Your goal is to eliminate all threats to town

Mafia Wincon
Your goal is to eliminate or out number town

Important Links:
Start of Day 1 | Start of Night 1
Start of Day 2 | Start of Night 2
Start of Day 3 | Start of Night 3

Lynch Thread

so on and so forth.

Movie goers
  1. @abyssum
  2. @Dawnbreeze
  3. @Leremis
  4. @Tsaiah
  5. @NekoNikki
  6. @Heronwing
  7. @Damniel
  8. @Kirkfan2255
  9. @LittleFirefly

Late comers
  1. @amapup
  2. @Nudiustertian
  3. @Oricole
  4. more

Ppl who weren't invited but are watching anyway bc they don't care abt ur rules
  1. @Shimmerwing
  2. @raiccoon
  3. @Arelia
  4. @PeachyCupcake525
  5. @Cognitive
  6. @SpectralDragon
  7. @Tanzz
  8. more

Movie goers
  1. @abyssum
  2. @Dawnbreeze
  3. @Leremis
  4. @Tsaiah
  5. @NekoNikki
  6. @Heronwing
  7. @Damniel
  8. @Kirkfan2255
  9. @LittleFirefly

Late comers
  1. @amapup
  2. @Nudiustertian
  3. @Oricole
  4. more

Ppl who weren't invited but are watching anyway bc they don't care abt ur rules
  1. @Shimmerwing
  2. @raiccoon
  3. @Arelia
  4. @PeachyCupcake525
  5. @Cognitive
  6. @SpectralDragon
  7. @Tanzz
  8. more
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @Reiark, @QiEclipse, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

it'll look prettier later promise. but sign ups are open
Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Bearclaws, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @Reiark, @QiEclipse, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @Rocnix, @anika, @LittleFirefly, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

it'll look prettier later promise. but sign ups are open
@luxmold gib
@luxmold gib
LUZk8tY.png
@blanketgender
Added
@blanketgender
Added
weh
weh
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@luxmold

Meep, add me into one of the non-invited people.
@luxmold

Meep, add me into one of the non-invited people.
9wQxglT.png
@luxmold Add me to latecomers please
@luxmold Add me to latecomers please
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Updated through here!
Updated through here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32