Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | INFECTED Game Thread
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105
Sunriser shook her head quickly, trying to clear her thoughts. "I'm a-alive." She joked, smiling at Highfrill and Regulus. She winced as Diamondclaw's body splashed in the water. That wasn't a funny joke. This wasn't the time to try. She turns to Regulus. "I d-died first, l-last t-t-time." Sunriser started. Just those words brought back horrible memories of her death. "Wh-what d-d-do w-we do n-now?"
Sunriser shook her head quickly, trying to clear her thoughts. "I'm a-alive." She joked, smiling at Highfrill and Regulus. She winced as Diamondclaw's body splashed in the water. That wasn't a funny joke. This wasn't the time to try. She turns to Regulus. "I d-died first, l-last t-t-time." Sunriser started. Just those words brought back horrible memories of her death. "Wh-what d-d-do w-we do n-now?"
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
(I see SUnriser forgot what her Death Aria was....)
(I see SUnriser forgot what her Death Aria was....)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
((Her original Death Aria was different, so I wasn't going to have her recognize this version))
((Her original Death Aria was different, so I wasn't going to have her recognize this version))
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Ghostlight snuck up onto Highfrill. "Perhaps I can have some? I am feeling rather parched and I do not want to drink the other water sources here to find out if parasites can swim," she asked quietly.
Ghostlight snuck up onto Highfrill. "Perhaps I can have some? I am feeling rather parched and I do not want to drink the other water sources here to find out if parasites can swim," she asked quietly.
7bfJZaP.png
Regulus looks at highfrill. "Maybe tea will help you sunriser." He says smiling. "Now we try to figure out who else had a parasite within them. But I doubt diamondclaw would have lingered near them long to keep them from being suspicious." He says carefully observing everything.
Regulus looks at highfrill. "Maybe tea will help you sunriser." He says smiling. "Now we try to figure out who else had a parasite within them. But I doubt diamondclaw would have lingered near them long to keep them from being suspicious." He says carefully observing everything.
(Yay! I may be dead, but at least I achieved something <3

And it wasn't a random guess, so I'm happy my sleuthing skills paid off too)
(Yay! I may be dead, but at least I achieved something <3

And it wasn't a random guess, so I'm happy my sleuthing skills paid off too)
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Norsi had gotten stepped on in the tussle, which was bound to happen at some point, so she was currently in the corner nursing her bruised tail. At the offer of tea, she raised a hand. "Yes, please. Tea sounds delightful." She spoke in the typical Fae monotone, unlike Lapis who was able to add emotion to her voice.
Norsi had gotten stepped on in the tussle, which was bound to happen at some point, so she was currently in the corner nursing her bruised tail. At the offer of tea, she raised a hand. "Yes, please. Tea sounds delightful." She spoke in the typical Fae monotone, unlike Lapis who was able to add emotion to her voice.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
Highfrill scrunches his nose for a mo, then unscruches it. "Ok, so 5 cups of tea then?" he states to himself while pulling many different things out of his pack. "For Norsi, Sunriser, Regulus, Ghostlight, and me..." he murmurs to himself. He gathers wood and makes a small fire, putting a rather large tea kettle with water and a pouch of dried chamomile inside. He adds a sprig of mint. "Ok, tea will be done in a couple minutes!" he announces with a grin.

{OH MY GOODNESS ME I HAVE NEVER MADE TEA I AM SO SORRY IF I MESSED THAT UP}
Highfrill scrunches his nose for a mo, then unscruches it. "Ok, so 5 cups of tea then?" he states to himself while pulling many different things out of his pack. "For Norsi, Sunriser, Regulus, Ghostlight, and me..." he murmurs to himself. He gathers wood and makes a small fire, putting a rather large tea kettle with water and a pouch of dried chamomile inside. He adds a sprig of mint. "Ok, tea will be done in a couple minutes!" he announces with a grin.

{OH MY GOODNESS ME I HAVE NEVER MADE TEA I AM SO SORRY IF I MESSED THAT UP}
2Pdf9a6.png bes tw3ffNX.png

beeeees
bee
bees

alexei
she/her/his
i like portal a normal amount
helloo
((XD No worries! Even if you messed that up, let's just pretend it's the "dragon-way" of making tea.))
((XD No worries! Even if you messed that up, let's just pretend it's the "dragon-way" of making tea.))
7bfJZaP.png
I don't make tea often but having made chair vanilla tea once before I can confirm that is basically tea making)
I don't make tea often but having made chair vanilla tea once before I can confirm that is basically tea making)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 104 105