Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Urban Legends CYOA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
I can't believe I signed up before the celebration! I always seem to miss the signups...
I can't believe I signed up before the celebration! I always seem to miss the signups...
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Coming to the sign-ups slightly late, but I'm exited for this! Just one more day ^^
Coming to the sign-ups slightly late, but I'm exited for this! Just one more day ^^

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
I signed up before Starfall started when I almost forgot that I wanted to join this.
I signed up before Starfall started when I almost forgot that I wanted to join this.
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
Eeee this looks like a lot of fun! I signed up with my awful skeevy swindling false fortune-teller, who's looking to peddle his "psychic" readings at the upcoming festival :p

This is my first Starfall spent away from Arcane and Spacedad (currently vacationing in Light), so I'm sad that I wasn't able to help out with the planning, but I'm super hyped to see all the different activities y'all have in store :D
Eeee this looks like a lot of fun! I signed up with my awful skeevy swindling false fortune-teller, who's looking to peddle his "psychic" readings at the upcoming festival :p

This is my first Starfall spent away from Arcane and Spacedad (currently vacationing in Light), so I'm sad that I wasn't able to help out with the planning, but I'm super hyped to see all the different activities y'all have in store :D
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
luminousnoble definitely referred me, so I've got to get in on this before we start. Putting in my info now! ^.^
luminousnoble definitely referred me, so I've got to get in on this before we start. Putting in my info now! ^.^
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Lundlaeva - Please ping me for the opening! I also wanted to ask whether or not I signed up for an adopt? I'm having some trouble recalling whether I did or not ^^;;
@Lundlaeva - Please ping me for the opening! I also wanted to ask whether or not I signed up for an adopt? I'm having some trouble recalling whether I did or not ^^;;
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
signed up! my first cyoa so i'm very excited!

edit: just made it before rollover!
signed up! my first cyoa so i'm very excited!

edit: just made it before rollover!
kengee3_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yxi.png
*realises i just missed rollover*
:/
*realises i just missed rollover*
:/
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
@heartcrusher1 You had signed up via the form! So you will definitely get a ping later on today when we begin the adventure, no worries.

@ExistentialAlex I'm sorry you didn't quite make the pre-signups! You can still join in the game, though: would you like me to ping you later on today when the adventure begins?
@heartcrusher1 You had signed up via the form! So you will definitely get a ping later on today when we begin the adventure, no worries.

@ExistentialAlex I'm sorry you didn't quite make the pre-signups! You can still join in the game, though: would you like me to ping you later on today when the adventure begins?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva
I missed the pre-signups as well :(
Could I join in now?
@Lundlaeva
I missed the pre-signups as well :(
Could I join in now?
nn4KUKj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53