Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [old] 100kT Give & Get ~ Update 9/22/18!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 811 812
@ Mokuroh Sending: [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Wings][item=Celadon Silk Veil][item=Sepia Lace Wristlet][item=Sepia-Edged Claw][item=Dryad's Guise] + 10k t (may take a moment to edit so to next person: WL is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=170381&tab=dragon&did=21955937]here[/url], please view it before sending me anything)
@ Mokuroh

Sending:
Diaphanous Sylvan Wings Celadon Silk Veil Sepia Lace Wristlet Sepia-Edged Claw Dryad's Guise + 10k t

(may take a moment to edit so to next person: WL is here, please view it before sending me anything)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 sending wishlist items! :3 [item=trickster's magic cards] [item=bladed flatleaf] x30 wl in profile~
@kyrin18
sending wishlist items! :3
Trickster's Magic Cards Bladed Flatleaf x30
wl in profile~
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats sending [item=tricktrouper crown] !! don't really have a wish list but I like eggs, all silk stuff, all rose thorn stuff, all sylvan stuff, (basically the pretty apparel lol) and accents for coatl, wildclaw, and f skydancers. c:
@Ghoulcats

sending Tricktrouper Crown !!

don't really have a wish list but I like eggs, all silk stuff, all rose thorn stuff, all sylvan stuff, (basically the pretty apparel lol) and accents for coatl, wildclaw, and f skydancers. c:
@oates Sending you [item=twilight rose thorn collar] My wishlist is on Atlas, on the first page of my lair!
@oates

Sending you Twilight Rose Thorn Collar

My wishlist is on Atlas, on the first page of my lair!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
[center]@Oilux [item=purple ooze][item=wise whiskers][item=purple ooze][/center]
@Oilux
Purple Ooze Wise Whiskers Purple Ooze
UPDATE: THERE IS NOW A LIST OF ITEMS BANNED FROM THIS GAME!
Based on feedback from many people both on site and off I have made the rules a bit more strict when it comes to what items should be allowed.
Please see the first post if you haven't already read that section!
I have implemented this to assure that no one is being sent stacks or currency, materials, or food that they don't want. Coli chests, skins, and swipp skins have also been banned unless on someone's wishlist.
Each item should be worth 20kT each unless it's just a random bit to meet 100kT.
There's more in the first post, please look it over!

(SKIP ME)
UPDATE: THERE IS NOW A LIST OF ITEMS BANNED FROM THIS GAME!
Based on feedback from many people both on site and off I have made the rules a bit more strict when it comes to what items should be allowed.
Please see the first post if you haven't already read that section!
I have implemented this to assure that no one is being sent stacks or currency, materials, or food that they don't want. Coli chests, skins, and swipp skins have also been banned unless on someone's wishlist.
Each item should be worth 20kT each unless it's just a random bit to meet 100kT.
There's more in the first post, please look it over!

(SKIP ME)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@dggeoff [center][item=shady emblem] [item=gloomwillow guide][item=trickster's magic cards][item=gloomwillow guide] [item=Marva's invisibility cloak][/center] (im dumb and didnt say where my WL was, it's on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=8294&tab=dragon&did=1364443]beauty[/url]
@dggeoff
Shady Emblem
Gloomwillow Guide Trickster's Magic Cards Gloomwillow Guide
Marva's Invisibility Cloak

(im dumb and didnt say where my WL was, it's on beauty
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@/Aganna Oh gosh, I have no idea what to get you, you have so much stuff! I'm giving you some of the few familiars you don't have ( gosh you have such a great collection! ) and hoping it's okay~ [item=Blight Nymph] [item=Alstroemeria Fox] [item=Cinder Nymph] - I'm so happy to see this type of thread!~ I love the original thread, but I did not love the chaos of it at ALL. - My wishlist is on my profile / but honestly I'm happy with pretty much anything, since I know that there is actually a lot of low-tier items on it, sorry! edit: i copy and pasted one of the names wrong, worry~ & SORRY, I didn't see the WL in time! Oops, but I'm glad I managed to get some stuff you listed ^^
@/Aganna

Oh gosh, I have no idea what to get you, you have so much stuff! I'm giving you some of the few familiars you don't have ( gosh you have such a great collection! ) and hoping it's okay~
Blight Nymph Alstroemeria Fox Cinder Nymph

- I'm so happy to see this type of thread!~ I love the original thread, but I did not love the chaos of it at ALL.

- My wishlist is on my profile / but honestly I'm happy with pretty much anything, since I know that there is actually a lot of low-tier items on it, sorry!

edit: i copy and pasted one of the names wrong, worry~ & SORRY, I didn't see the WL in time! Oops, but I'm glad I managed to get some stuff you listed ^^
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
[center]@Popette so you said you like opening things, right? [item=unhatched wind egg] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [item=unhatched ice egg] [size=2]wishlist is on profile if interested[/size][/center]
@Popette

so you said you like opening things, right?

Unhatched Wind Egg Gilded Decorative Chest Unhatched Ice Egg

wishlist is on profile if interested
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@synnful sending 4 of those firesomething loaches food as put in your wishlist and stripes
@synnful sending 4 of those firesomething loaches food as put in your wishlist and stripes
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 811 812