Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA: Project Sigma - Washed Ashore...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[b]Username & ID#:[/b ]AgentGabriel, ID 191329 [b]Dragon Used:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24757857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/247579/24757857.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b ]Sorath [b]Dragon's Role/Job*:[/b] Light Flight Representative and Angelic Garrison Liaison [b]Dragon's Personality**: [/b] Quiet and reserved, carrying himself with a noble air. The model dragon that one might mistake for royalty if not for his less than noble attire. He is fond of travel and those who are able to articulate their needs effectively. Edit: Just wanted to say I'm super excited to try this out and I haven't done this before so I might be a bit slow to get into it as I learn how to go about it!
Username & ID#:AgentGabriel, ID 191329
Dragon Used:
24757857.png

Dragon's Name:Sorath
Dragon's Role/Job*: Light Flight Representative and Angelic Garrison Liaison
Dragon's Personality**: Quiet and reserved, carrying himself with a noble air. The model dragon that one might mistake for royalty if not for his less than noble attire. He is fond of travel and those who are able to articulate their needs effectively.

Edit: Just wanted to say I'm super excited to try this out and I haven't done this before so I might be a bit slow to get into it as I learn how to go about it!
VVuEqNG.png
YhyeOBo.png
RvFC1IJ.png
4 Slots left and updated the rules to be a bit less restrictive! :3
4 Slots left and updated the rules to be a bit less restrictive! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
bump
bump
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
bummpppp
bummpppp
63Nkadh.png XVdLiaL.png
@Saraceaser - seems to be a slight edit error in your character list at the bottom
@Saraceaser - seems to be a slight edit error in your character list at the bottom
otQd63W.png
@Eulerian
GAH! Thanks for catching that! ^^;; why i shouldn't update character list when class is starting
@Eulerian
GAH! Thanks for catching that! ^^;; why i shouldn't update character list when class is starting
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
bumppp
bumppp
bump
bump
4xd1oW3.png
Bump!
Bump!
4VUJBb.png
bump
bump
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif