Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA: Project Sigma - Washed Ashore...
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@applegong [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21921918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/219220/21921918_350.png[/img] [/url] "Sure, but it's not like I'm any less confused then you are. I think what happened, however, is by some stroke a' serendipity we came out of the storm stranded but mostly unscathed, and we're just sorta killin' time tryna gather what we can before we head inland to try'n locate some form of civilization. Though, to be fair, there's not all that much to gather," she grumbled as she kicked over a rock. "But it beats sittin' around wastin' time, I guess. Though don't ask me how long we were out for that we managed to get as far north as we did, but we can address that question once we get to relative security." She turned over another rock before sighing in disappointment. "There's gotta be somethin' here besides rocks an' scrubland, the question is findin' it."
@applegong

21921918_350.png

"Sure, but it's not like I'm any less confused then you are. I think what happened, however, is by some stroke a' serendipity we came out of the storm stranded but mostly unscathed, and we're just sorta killin' time tryna gather what we can before we head inland to try'n locate some form of civilization. Though, to be fair, there's not all that much to gather," she grumbled as she kicked over a rock. "But it beats sittin' around wastin' time, I guess. Though don't ask me how long we were out for that we managed to get as far north as we did, but we can address that question once we get to relative security." She turned over another rock before sighing in disappointment. "There's gotta be somethin' here besides rocks an' scrubland, the question is findin' it."
4VUJBb.png
@Saraceaser
Parzival chooses to, A) Check the wreckage of the East Wind.

He doesn't expect to find much left of the ship or anything in it after that storms, but hopefully he'll find something he can use. He's careful not to get injured on splintered wood among other things as he rummages.
@Saraceaser
Parzival chooses to, A) Check the wreckage of the East Wind.

He doesn't expect to find much left of the ship or anything in it after that storms, but hopefully he'll find something he can use. He's careful not to get injured on splintered wood among other things as he rummages.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@cinnabarcobra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32207294] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/322073/32207294.png[/img] [/url] "Well, that's true, I guess. But I feel like there [i]has[/i] to be something lying around here we can use - the boat probably won't have much, as all of the stuff that isn't in the sea is probably on the island somewhere. It's not likely there's much more to be found on the [i]East Wind[/i] compared to the island. Who knows?" Crystal stared at the direction from which he had started the journey, and back at the pendant, which was somehow still hanging on his chest. [i]Perhaps it was due to the pendant that everyone got back safely?[/i]
@cinnabarcobra

32207294.png

"Well, that's true, I guess. But I feel like there has to be something lying around here we can use - the boat probably won't have much, as all of the stuff that isn't in the sea is probably on the island somewhere. It's not likely there's much more to be found on the East Wind compared to the island. Who knows?" Crystal stared at the direction from which he had started the journey, and back at the pendant, which was somehow still hanging on his chest. Perhaps it was due to the pendant that everyone got back safely?
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31623752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/316238/31623752.png[/img][/url] [b]Choice B)[/b][/center] There was nothing to be gained from staying around the wreck. With a quick but steady glance around, Ghostlight retreated from the others. He would wander just a distance away, perhaps, if the spirits allowed it to be so. Already he could hear their attentions shift.

31623752.png

Choice B)

There was nothing to be gained from staying around the wreck. With a quick but steady glance around, Ghostlight retreated from the others. He would wander just a distance away, perhaps, if the spirits allowed it to be so. Already he could hear their attentions shift.
otQd63W.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22798135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227982/22798135_350.png[/img] [/url] Once shaken awake, Shaman blinks and looks around, taking quick check of everyone else who was aboard. It didn't seem like there were any major injuries, but he did notice a few scrapes and bruises. He figured that with his medical knowledge, it would likely be best for him to go off in search of any herbs that could be made into a salve or tincture for those in pain. At least, he hoped he would be so lucky to find such in the barren land of Dragonhome. [b]B) Scavenge the surrounding area[/b] ((oh thank goodness I made it before the next scenario was posted))

22798135_350.png

Once shaken awake, Shaman blinks and looks around, taking quick check of everyone else who was aboard. It didn't seem like there were any major injuries, but he did notice a few scrapes and bruises. He figured that with his medical knowledge, it would likely be best for him to go off in search of any herbs that could be made into a salve or tincture for those in pain. At least, he hoped he would be so lucky to find such in the barren land of Dragonhome.

B) Scavenge the surrounding area

((oh thank goodness I made it before the next scenario was posted))
@saraceaser

I noticed you haven't posted in a while... just checking if the game's still going :)
@saraceaser

I noticed you haven't posted in a while... just checking if the game's still going :)
@applegong
Yeah, I'm sincerely sorry for suddenly disappearing like that. ^^;; I actually kind of forgot to post the next update with several other things going on at once... Anyways, I will definitely post tomorrow if possible! Sorry for taking so long.
@applegong
Yeah, I'm sincerely sorry for suddenly disappearing like that. ^^;; I actually kind of forgot to post the next update with several other things going on at once... Anyways, I will definitely post tomorrow if possible! Sorry for taking so long.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@saraceaser - ((whoops I forgot too. D: ))

A) Check the wreckage of the East Wind.

Dil frowned when Blossom explained so many of the sailors and staff were missing. He glanced about the beach, watching others break away from the main group before he started pulling his tunic off and heading towards the shoreline. Most dragons didn't expect an earth dragon to be as strong a swimmer as Dil was, but he was as confident in the water as he was on land or in the air. And, thanks to his family curse, he could hold his breath a very long time.

He dove into the waves, peering around for holes in the bottom of the hull, dragons trapped beneath the wreckage, or any other signs of trouble that might make it impossible to right the vessel once more.
@saraceaser - ((whoops I forgot too. D: ))

A) Check the wreckage of the East Wind.

Dil frowned when Blossom explained so many of the sailors and staff were missing. He glanced about the beach, watching others break away from the main group before he started pulling his tunic off and heading towards the shoreline. Most dragons didn't expect an earth dragon to be as strong a swimmer as Dil was, but he was as confident in the water as he was on land or in the air. And, thanks to his family curse, he could hold his breath a very long time.

He dove into the waves, peering around for holes in the bottom of the hull, dragons trapped beneath the wreckage, or any other signs of trouble that might make it impossible to right the vessel once more.
@saraceaser

Please continue the game. I'm really enjoying it.
@saraceaser

Please continue the game. I'm really enjoying it.
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal
(Yes, sorry about the late update! ^^;; I'll definitely be posting the next update sometime later this evening.)
@AngelOfMetal
(Yes, sorry about the late update! ^^;; I'll definitely be posting the next update sometime later this evening.)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21