Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt-A-Wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89
This game is called Corrupt-A-Wish, the idea of the game is someone posts up a wish and the next person grants it... but corrupts it, ex. "I wish for a car" "Granted, but the car has no engine", and so on, (this game was not my idea), to keep it going post a wish along with granting a wish :)

I'll start it off,

I wish for my dream dragon on flight rising.
This game is called Corrupt-A-Wish, the idea of the game is someone posts up a wish and the next person grants it... but corrupts it, ex. "I wish for a car" "Granted, but the car has no engine", and so on, (this game was not my idea), to keep it going post a wish along with granting a wish :)

I'll start it off,

I wish for my dream dragon on flight rising.
tvc9y223.jpg
The dragon is rabid and dies within a month, if not sooner

I wish for the ability to create what I draw as I intended it to be, and to have them under my control T3T
The dragon is rabid and dies within a month, if not sooner

I wish for the ability to create what I draw as I intended it to be, and to have them under my control T3T
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
@VioletAttack granted, but your friends and family envy your ability and grow to hate you.

I wish I had the ability to write down anything in my mind the way it sounds in my mind. (So it sounds good, if that makes sense)
@VioletAttack granted, but your friends and family envy your ability and grow to hate you.

I wish I had the ability to write down anything in my mind the way it sounds in my mind. (So it sounds good, if that makes sense)
p5qcuh3.png

- PST (FR time)

- ping me whenever

- so many projects, never enough gems
@ReedFire

Hum, granted I suppose. Have fun trying to edit that gibberish. (You know how your thoughts kind of switch up all the time, and sometimes go on weird tangents? You'd write down everything, to the point where nothing made sense.)

I wish for another wish.
@ReedFire

Hum, granted I suppose. Have fun trying to edit that gibberish. (You know how your thoughts kind of switch up all the time, and sometimes go on weird tangents? You'd write down everything, to the point where nothing made sense.)

I wish for another wish.
0mgcUEp.jpgmr_mittens_in_space_bear_ver.png
@Werkaec
Granted, but you can only use that wish to fill your room with dog plushes
@Werkaec
Granted, but you can only use that wish to fill your room with dog plushes
This is an uncreative signature!

Scroll down now, nothing to see here.
@FandomGirl21
Did you forget to post your wish? :)
@FandomGirl21
Did you forget to post your wish? :)
CLVpsxr.gif
Im stafting it back up since the chain broke

I wish I was a warrior cat(should be easily corrupted lol)
Im stafting it back up since the chain broke

I wish I was a warrior cat(should be easily corrupted lol)
wuZplw6.png
@Rainbowkitty0221
Granted, but every single cat you meet tries to kill you.

I wish for tons of gems and treasure!
@Rainbowkitty0221
Granted, but every single cat you meet tries to kill you.

I wish for tons of gems and treasure!
screenshot_750_1__1__by_serisnake-dbvnplu.png
@KawaiiPotato1

Granted, but you come on one day... only to find all of your currency gone. As if... people caught word of your riches... Hmm...

I wish for peace!
@KawaiiPotato1

Granted, but you come on one day... only to find all of your currency gone. As if... people caught word of your riches... Hmm...

I wish for peace!
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@Physik

Granted, but it's only temporary.

I wish for writing muse.
@Physik

Granted, but it's only temporary.

I wish for writing muse.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89