Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift a Familiar, Get a Familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6
@XenophonDraike A [item=Firebelly Weaver] just crawled out from under your couch.
@XenophonDraike

A Firebelly Weaver just crawled out from under your couch.
@Tawnaculi You find a [item=Dodo] and [item=Ancient Fungus] curled up by some eggs in one of your nests!
@Tawnaculi

You find a Dodo and Ancient Fungus curled up by some eggs in one of your nests!
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Sekope A [item=longneck interloper] hits you upside the head with its staff. When you come to, it's holding a present. I guess that's the only way it knows how to make friends...?
@Sekope

A Longneck Interloper hits you upside the head with its staff. When you come to, it's holding a present. I guess that's the only way it knows how to make friends...?
gjsDoUJ.png
@Jingletail One [item=Ashspine Widow] is determined to follow you home. (Next person: my bestiary is almost full and I'm only missing the new MP ones and GW bosses, which I understand are too much to expect. However, I do hoard the [i]Serthis Potionmaster[/i], [i]Serthis Alchemist[/i] and [i]Nightmare[/i] familiars, so those are more than welcome!)
@Jingletail

One Ashspine Widow is determined to follow you home.

(Next person: my bestiary is almost full and I'm only missing the new MP ones and GW bosses, which I understand are too much to expect.

However, I do hoard the Serthis Potionmaster, Serthis Alchemist and Nightmare familiars, so those are more than welcome!)
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
1 2 3 4 5 6