Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift a Familiar, Get a Familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ChanceDivider You doze off in the middle of a field and wake up to find [item= augite protector] nice and comfy in your lab looks like it's yours now.
@ChanceDivider

You doze off in the middle of a field and wake up to find Augite Protector nice and comfy in your lab looks like it's yours now.
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Solisk You are mysteriously knocked out only to find a [item=Longneck Wanderer] staring down at you, expression unreadable. By the way it follows you long after you've gotten up, though, it seems that it's bonded to you for life.
@Solisk You are mysteriously knocked out only to find a Longneck Wanderer staring down at you, expression unreadable. By the way it follows you long after you've gotten up, though, it seems that it's bonded to you for life.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
@kawaiinokyojin You were walking through a field of flowers when you noticed this [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/10669.png[/img]little cutie following you, looks like it wants to go home with you :)
@kawaiinokyojin

You were walking through a field of flowers when you noticed this 10669.pnglittle cutie following you, looks like it wants to go home with you :)
6aZZi2c.png
@DuskDaybreak You were going for a nice flight when suddenly a [item=hulking greatowl] lands on your back and refuses to go away. Guess it's yours now!
@DuskDaybreak

You were going for a nice flight when suddenly a Hulking Greatowl lands on your back and refuses to go away. Guess it's yours now!
gjsDoUJ.png
@Jingletail There was a soft skurrying sound. A soft snow pelted rodent climbs up onto your shoulder and nuzzled into your neck. You've made a new friend! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/4678.png[/img]
@Jingletail

There was a soft skurrying sound. A soft snow pelted rodent climbs up onto your shoulder and nuzzled into your neck. You've made a new friend! 4678.png
@Bioskyfall Eek! There's a massive [item=Tufted Leaf Beetle] on you leg! You should ask one of your dragons to get it off!
@Bioskyfall

Eek! There's a massive Tufted Leaf Beetle on you leg! You should ask one of your dragons to get it off!
@Tawnacuil While walking through the marsh you stumbled over [item=Poisonous Toridae]. It seemed to take a liking to you and followed you home!
@Tawnacuil

While walking through the marsh you stumbled over Poisonous Toridae . It seemed to take a liking to you and followed you home!
hFT3jNj.png
@Lewa these two were mucking about near the arcanist tower and I'm sending them along to you, try to keep them out of trouble [item=enchanting goblin] & [item=stardust scholar] Here is a list of all the familiars I don't have, scroll past the big block of them, as i own those they are just unawakened http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=124609&tab=dragon&did=12185622
@Lewa these two were mucking about near the arcanist tower and I'm sending them along to you, try to keep them out of trouble

Enchanting Goblin & Stardust Scholar

Here is a list of all the familiars I don't have, scroll past the big block of them, as i own those they are just unawakened
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=124609&tab=dragon&did=12185622
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat This [item=greenwing razorclaw] tore up all of our furniture. Have fun with it!
@TrissyCat

This Greenwing Razorclaw tore up all of our furniture. Have fun with it!
gjsDoUJ.png
[center][item=Duskthicket Bonepicker][/center] [center][b]You find find this little thing picking at the scrap food pile. It looks over to you and screeches at you. It wants to be your friend. :3[/b][/center] [center]@Jingletail[/center]
Duskthicket Bonepicker
You find find this little thing picking at the scrap food pile. It looks over to you and screeches at you. It wants to be your friend. :3
I78sirX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6