Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift a Familiar, Get a Familiar
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TrissyCat A [item=gladeveins needletooth] latches onto your ankles and refuses to let go!
@TrissyCat

A Gladeveins Needletooth latches onto your ankles and refuses to let go!
gjsDoUJ.png
[center][b]This little thing flew fearlessly to you. I think it wants to be your friend![/b][/center] [center][item=sweetpuff][/center] [center]@Jingletail[/center]
This little thing flew fearlessly to you. I think it wants to be your friend!
Sweetpuff
I78sirX.png
[b]As you walked out of the forest, you noticed a [item=Bluelight Chipskink][b] stuck to your outfit! Guess he's yours now.[/b]
As you walked out of the forest, you noticed a Bluelight Chipskink stuck to your outfit! Guess he's yours now.
V27Q7od.png
@ Wildtail You were in need of fire wood and an [item=Axe Mimic] showed up. ----- [center][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=174850&tab=dragon&did=33926355]Here's a list of my missing familiars.[/url][/b][/center]
@ Wildtail

You were in need of fire wood and an Axe Mimic showed up.

@Tawnacuil A [item=shalebuck] sits outside your door for hours on end. I think it likes you!
@Tawnacuil

A Shalebuck sits outside your door for hours on end. I think it likes you!
gjsDoUJ.png
@Jingletail [item=cockatrice] This little guy is closing in on your clan... You should probably run. Or befriend it; that works too.
@Jingletail
Cockatrice
This little guy is closing in on your clan... You should probably run. Or befriend it; that works too.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
[center][b]This little dude drops from the tree above you. It seems confused and clings on to you.[/b][/center] [center][item=Corundum Chameleon][/center] [center]@Svecounia72[/center]
This little dude drops from the tree above you. It seems confused and clings on to you.
Corundum Chameleon
I78sirX.png
@XenophonDraike CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! A [item=Jawlocker] just ate all your things. You best keep it.
@XenophonDraike

CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! A Jawlocker just ate all your things. You best keep it.
@Tawnacuil I was gonna throw [item=longneck interloper] into a cauldron, but it begged to go home with you instead.
@Tawnacuil

I was gonna throw Longneck Interloper into a cauldron, but it begged to go home with you instead.
gjsDoUJ.png
@Jingletail A [item=bogsneak puppet] is hanging above you, it wants you to take him home :)
@Jingletail

A Bogsneak Puppet is hanging above you, it wants you to take him home :)
FRT+21
Pretty much inactive
1 2 3 4 5 6