Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [E4] Double Down: Season Two
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pAtJdPU.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Please don't post here if you haven't signed up.[/b][/center] Once you and all the participants arrive in at the set, you're greeting with the sight of a grand hotel in the background. Several people pour out of the doors with equipment and a few people bark orders over the commotion. You're gathered into an area off the side, beverages and snacks lining the table. Your heart pounds with excitement as you find a seat. "Welcome," says a rather petite woman. She got a dozen aides following her every move so you rightly assume she's important. "I'm Jay, I'm the producer here. Nice to meet you." "We're getting everything ready now but as you can see we'll be filming instead. We've quarantined off a few rooms for the show and an upper floor for all of you to sleep in when we're done filming for the day. It's a nice place. You may order room service or help yourself to the mini fridges. Just don't over do it." "Once we're settled in we'll start filming. We should be done by tonight. Don't worry too much about Episode One and being awkward. We really want to capture the budding personalities and the relationships you guys form over the next couple weeks. Really adds to the show, you know?" "Anyways, try some snack, chat a bit and when we're ready we'll give you the store and let you guys enjoy a bit of peace and quiet before tomorrow." "Hope you're all excited as I am." She gestures towards an aide. "Rai, please keep an eye on the folks here. Make sure they're comfy and answer any questions they've got." Rai steps forward with a smile. "Hey, let me know if you need anything!" Satisfied, Jay turns around, still being hounded by a whole bunch of people with clipboards. You always wanted to produce your own show but seeing that, you're a little more reluctant.
pAtJdPU.png

Please don't post here if you haven't signed up.

Once you and all the participants arrive in at the set, you're greeting with the sight of a grand hotel in the background. Several people pour out of the doors with equipment and a few people bark orders over the commotion. You're gathered into an area off the side, beverages and snacks lining the table. Your heart pounds with excitement as you find a seat.

"Welcome," says a rather petite woman. She got a dozen aides following her every move so you rightly assume she's important. "I'm Jay, I'm the producer here. Nice to meet you."

"We're getting everything ready now but as you can see we'll be filming instead. We've quarantined off a few rooms for the show and an upper floor for all of you to sleep in when we're done filming for the day. It's a nice place. You may order room service or help yourself to the mini fridges. Just don't over do it."

"Once we're settled in we'll start filming. We should be done by tonight. Don't worry too much about Episode One and being awkward. We really want to capture the budding personalities and the relationships you guys form over the next couple weeks. Really adds to the show, you know?"

"Anyways, try some snack, chat a bit and when we're ready we'll give you the store and let you guys enjoy a bit of peace and quiet before tomorrow."

"Hope you're all excited as I am." She gestures towards an aide. "Rai, please keep an eye on the folks here. Make sure they're comfy and answer any questions they've got."

Rai steps forward with a smile. "Hey, let me know if you need anything!"

Satisfied, Jay turns around, still being hounded by a whole bunch of people with clipboards. You always wanted to produce your own show but seeing that, you're a little more reluctant.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Players

Your mods for this game are @Journey and @Raiccoon! Please PM either mod if you have questions.

• YaBoiGuzma Oricole (Almost Safe - Lynchproof x Oneshot)
  • Kimdra
  • anika
  • Wyxamex (Old Man Jenkins - Veteran x Ascetic)
  • kirkfan2255
  • Leremis
  • Peachycupcake525 (Strange Chest - Copycat x Oddnight)
  • Crumbleless Replacing....
  • NekoNikki (Green Flags - Lover x Loyal)
  • Alphanix heartcrusher1
  • luxmold
  • Firo
  • blanketgender
  • MagykalWagykal (Blackmail She Wrote - Arms Dealer x Tracker)
  • CinnabarCobra
  • Cognitive
  • Combtaystic ChaoticKagura
  • DreamAlex Tsaiah (Benadryl Cabbagepatch - Illuminator x Loved)
  • Druddigon8 (Invisible Nuisance - Hated x Hidden)
  • XxVeredinexX

Substitutes

heartcrusher1 TheNightDancer Oricole Tsaiah ChaoticKagura

Spectators

Moonwater DuskyAether
Players

Your mods for this game are @Journey and @Raiccoon! Please PM either mod if you have questions.

• YaBoiGuzma Oricole (Almost Safe - Lynchproof x Oneshot)
  • Kimdra
  • anika
  • Wyxamex (Old Man Jenkins - Veteran x Ascetic)
  • kirkfan2255
  • Leremis
  • Peachycupcake525 (Strange Chest - Copycat x Oddnight)
  • Crumbleless Replacing....
  • NekoNikki (Green Flags - Lover x Loyal)
  • Alphanix heartcrusher1
  • luxmold
  • Firo
  • blanketgender
  • MagykalWagykal (Blackmail She Wrote - Arms Dealer x Tracker)
  • CinnabarCobra
  • Cognitive
  • Combtaystic ChaoticKagura
  • DreamAlex Tsaiah (Benadryl Cabbagepatch - Illuminator x Loved)
  • Druddigon8 (Invisible Nuisance - Hated x Hidden)
  • XxVeredinexX

Substitutes

heartcrusher1 TheNightDancer Oricole Tsaiah ChaoticKagura

Spectators

Moonwater DuskyAether
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[center][color=red][size=6][b]Start of Episode One: Day One[/b][/size][/color][/center] [center][size=1]@YaBoiGuzma @Kimdra @anika @Wyxamex @kirkfan2255 @Leremis @Peachycupcake525 @Crumbleless @NekoNikki @Alphanix @luxmold @Firo @blanketgender @MagykalWagykal @CinnabarCobra @Cognitive @Combtaystic @DreamAlex @Druddigon8 @XxVeredinexX @heartcrusher1 @TheNightDancer @Oricole @raiccoon[/size][/center] [ [i]The Double Down logo flashes on screen and an excited voice begins to talk.[/i] ] Announcer: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to season two of Double Down! I'm your host Tralex Abek! It's good to see you all again. [ [i]The shot is of the hotel with the announcer standing in front of it.[/i] ] Announcer: I hope all of you are excited! I've heard that they've tweaked the formula since last time and it'll be more exciting. [ [i]He murmurs conspiratorially towards the camera.[/i] ] Hopefully our 'bad guys' will stand a chance this round. Announcer: Anyways, let's go meet our contestants shall we!? [ [i]The scene cuts to the lobby where the players are mingling after a quick breakfast[/i] ] Announcer: Hello folks, mind if we go around the room an introduce everyone? [ [i]They nod in agreement and the announcer begins talking to each of them individually. Once he's finished he turns and grins at the camera. [/i] ] Wow, what an interesting cast! Announcer: But you're not here for my blathering, you're here for the bloodbath! So let's get the game started! Contestants, find a seat, it's time to... Announcer and Players: ...DOUBLE DOWN! [quote=]The night phase begins on the 4th at 20:00FRT, be sure to submit your final votes on player elimination before then. Please let us know if there's a mistake in your Quicktopic and/or rolecard![/quote]
Start of Episode One: Day One

[ The Double Down logo flashes on screen and an excited voice begins to talk. ]

Announcer: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to season two of Double Down! I'm your host Tralex Abek! It's good to see you all again.

[ The shot is of the hotel with the announcer standing in front of it. ]

Announcer: I hope all of you are excited! I've heard that they've tweaked the formula since last time and it'll be more exciting. [ He murmurs conspiratorially towards the camera. ] Hopefully our 'bad guys' will stand a chance this round.

Announcer: Anyways, let's go meet our contestants shall we!?

[ The scene cuts to the lobby where the players are mingling after a quick breakfast ]

Announcer: Hello folks, mind if we go around the room an introduce everyone? [ They nod in agreement and the announcer begins talking to each of them individually. Once he's finished he turns and grins at the camera. ] Wow, what an interesting cast!

Announcer: But you're not here for my blathering, you're here for the bloodbath! So let's get the game started! Contestants, find a seat, it's time to...

Announcer and Players: ...DOUBLE DOWN!

wrote:
The night phase begins on the 4th at 20:00FRT, be sure to submit your final votes on player elimination before then.

Please let us know if there's a mistake in your Quicktopic and/or rolecard!
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

First! (I hope)

I'm Kirk, I don't particularly care about pronouns, and it's midnight here so at some point I will decide to actually go to bed. I'm FR+2, and can be expected during the FR daytime hours pretty much whenever.
First! (I hope)

I'm Kirk, I don't particularly care about pronouns, and it's midnight here so at some point I will decide to actually go to bed. I'm FR+2, and can be expected during the FR daytime hours pretty much whenever.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
By 'don't particularly care about pronouns' I hope it was implied that it's my pronouns I don't care about what you use. I'm tired lol
By 'don't particularly care about pronouns' I hope it was implied that it's my pronouns I don't care about what you use. I'm tired lol
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Oh mie gosh, I can't believe that you guys started this so late at nighttah. How am I supposed to baddie hunt when I'm about to go to beduh.

You guys should've just waited until the morninguh.
Oh mie gosh, I can't believe that you guys started this so late at nighttah. How am I supposed to baddie hunt when I'm about to go to beduh.

You guys should've just waited until the morninguh.
I guess my name is luxmold or whatever. You can call me Lux, but only my close friends are allowed to call meh that. If you have to know, I'm +3 frt or whatever gosh.

I'm going to bed so don't talk to meh.
I guess my name is luxmold or whatever. You can call me Lux, but only my close friends are allowed to call meh that. If you have to know, I'm +3 frt or whatever gosh.

I'm going to bed so don't talk to meh.
Okie well introductions.
Hello I'm Veredine
*struggles to think of other ways to introduce herself*
Yeah so hi! XD
Okie well introductions.
Hello I'm Veredine
*struggles to think of other ways to introduce herself*
Yeah so hi! XD
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
O right
I'm on Fr time, and u can call me VB for short.
O right
I'm on Fr time, and u can call me VB for short.
Cora’s Dragon Canvases ~ http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2348888
w80x6rs.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70