Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Grind and give (NEW INFO! PLS READ)
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 341 342
Claim! I'll edit the post with my gift. <3 @Scaradango Here are the goodies I found you! Scorched Forest: [item=Painted Centaur][item=bloodscale shoulder guards] Redrock Cove: [item=vivid wavehopper][item=riptide clipper] Golem Workshop: [item=scrapmetal tracker][item=tracker runt] x15 [item=steelhound drone]x15 Sorry it took so long. The Scorched Forest and Golem Workshop just did not want to give me nice things. I'll go with my same places as last time to keep things simple: Training Fields Thunderhead Savannah Crystal Pools Again, if you are heading to the Crystal Pools for me I'd be interested in any Ambers you find if you're so inclined to pass them along.
Claim!

I'll edit the post with my gift. <3

@Scaradango
Here are the goodies I found you!
Scorched Forest:
Painted Centaur Bloodscale Shoulder Guards

Redrock Cove:
Vivid Wavehopper Riptide Clipper

Golem Workshop:
Scrapmetal Tracker Tracker Runt x15 Steelhound Drone x15

Sorry it took so long. The Scorched Forest and Golem Workshop just did not want to give me nice things.

I'll go with my same places as last time to keep things simple:

Training Fields
Thunderhead Savannah
Crystal Pools

Again, if you are heading to the Crystal Pools for me I'd be interested in any Ambers you find if you're so inclined to pass them along.
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@PaladinPrince [item=Green Lace ribbons] [item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring] [item=ruby webwing] [item=satin pocketmouse] [item=silky webwing] Next person: Scorched Forest Thunderhead Savanna Golem Workshop
@PaladinPrince
Green Lace Ribbons Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Ruby Webwing Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing

Next person:
Scorched Forest
Thunderhead Savanna
Golem Workshop
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
@ShadeytheDragon claim! Grinded for an hour before i actually got anything of value... Never really had much luck with the scorched forest. [item = augite protector][item = crowned bonepriest] [item = starry ampelope][item = dustfeather sphinx] next up! scorched forest redrock cove mire I'll take any minor chests you get! Hoarding them for my b-day ^^
@ShadeytheDragon claim!

Grinded for an hour before i actually got anything of value... Never really had much luck with the scorched forest.
Augite Protector Crowned Bonepriest
Starry Ampelope Dustfeather Sphinx

next up!

scorched forest
redrock cove
mire

I'll take any minor chests you get! Hoarding them for my b-day ^^
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
@/Ikevenom claim! I'll grind either in the morning or after my
job interview tomorrow ^^

Next:
Training Fields
Waterway (will gladly take fanned cockroaches ;w;)
Kelp Beds
@/Ikevenom claim! I'll grind either in the morning or after my
job interview tomorrow ^^

Next:
Training Fields
Waterway (will gladly take fanned cockroaches ;w;)
Kelp Beds
I'll find something good to put here again one day
@Grahh Waterway [item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Fanned Cockroach][item=Minor Health Potion] Training Fields [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Primrose Mith][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Luna Mith] Kelp Beds [item=Cleansing Tonic][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] -------- - Sandswept Delta - Arena - Ghostlight Ruins
@Grahh

Waterway
Zephyr Might Fragment Fanned Cockroach Minor Health Potion

Training Fields
Zephyr Acuity Fragment Primrose Mith Fiery Acuity Fragment Luna Mith

Kelp Beds
Cleansing Tonic Shale Hybrid Fragment

- Sandswept Delta
- Arena
- Ghostlight Ruins
2v32at4.jpg
@Atavism [item=Sprangyroo][item=Infestation Hound] ————- Training Fields Bamboo Falls Golem Workshop
@Atavism

Sprangyroo Infestation Hound

————-

Training Fields
Bamboo Falls
Golem Workshop
1s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1ku.png
2s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kn.png
3s_by_cas_a_fras-dcak1kd.pngShe/Her | +3 hours FR Time 965_0fd465b848564ebc_I.gif
[center]@ExcelsisDeo [item=baku][item=blacktalon striker][item=raptorik warrior][item=wandering surgepriest][item=bluelight chipskink] [item=minor health potion]x2[item=blazing slash]x2[item=glass hybrid fragment] got a bunch of fams!! :) for the next person, i would love: - woodland path - volcanic vents - kelp beds thanks![/center]
@ExcelsisDeo

Baku Blacktalon Striker Raptorik Warrior Wandering Surgepriest Bluelight Chipskink
Minor Health Potion x2 Blazing Slash x2 Glass Hybrid Fragment

got a bunch of fams!! :)

for the next person, i would love:
- woodland path
- volcanic vents
- kelp beds

thanks!
@melons Got some good stuff! [item=secondary gene: morph][item=sakura owl][item=bluefin charger][item=toxophilite's treads] For the next person, I'd love the Scorched Forest, Blooming Grove, or the Thunderhead Savanna!
@melons Got some good stuff!
Secondary Gene: Morph Sakura Owl Bluefin Charger Toxophilite's Treads
For the next person, I'd love the Scorched Forest, Blooming Grove, or the Thunderhead Savanna!
i get up, i get down MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
jy07VLl.png sQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Acornstar

Just a heads up; one of your venues needs to be between level 1 through 10.
@Acornstar

Just a heads up; one of your venues needs to be between level 1 through 10.
2v32at4.jpg
@Atavism Ah, thanks for reminding me! I edited it, sorry about that!
@Atavism Ah, thanks for reminding me! I edited it, sorry about that!
i get up, i get down MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
jy07VLl.png sQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 341 342