Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6020150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60202/6020150_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Tigris walks into the cave system slowly and decides to stay close to the tour guide. He wishes to stay closer to hear everything since this is his first time in this tour. He had just attended the GlittlerVault tour not too long ago and found staying listening to the tour guide to be a good idea.

Tigris walks into the cave system slowly and decides to stay close to the tour guide. He wishes to stay closer to hear everything since this is his first time in this tour. He had just attended the GlittlerVault tour not too long ago and found staying listening to the tour guide to be a good idea.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
[b]Username:[/b] Azuredusk [b]User ID:[/b] 204591 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Edna [b]Dragon Picture:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19636624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196367/19636624_350.png[/img] [/url] Hmm, I thought I saw something interesting. *glances back at the guides* I'll just take a moment or two to check it out. Maybe it's a treasure map!
Username: Azuredusk
User ID: 204591
Dragon Name: Edna
Dragon Picture:
19636624_350.png

Hmm, I thought I saw something interesting. *glances back at the guides* I'll just take a moment or two to check it out. Maybe it's a treasure map!
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24169485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241695/24169485_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/14677.png[/img][/columns] after packing everything she would need for this turist trip to the shifing expanse, Valkian walked down to the meeting point with the help of her companion who offered the much needed help on the most difficult and sharp terrain. At reaching the place, they found their guides were already there, just starting to talk about safety precaution, what they might find there... Valkin decided to stay and hear them, as they were the expert who knew the place far better than herself, right? She didnt even tryed to rush when saw something shinning at the corner of her eye, near the entrance, they would go there...eventually

24169485_350.png
14677.png

after packing everything she would need for this turist trip to the shifing expanse, Valkian walked down to the meeting point with the help of her companion who offered the much needed help on the most difficult and sharp terrain. At reaching the place, they found their guides were already there, just starting to talk about safety precaution, what they might find there... Valkin decided to stay and hear them, as they were the expert who knew the place far better than herself, right? She didnt even tryed to rush when saw something shinning at the corner of her eye, near the entrance, they would go there...eventually
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Kapara
Hello, I think you may not have gotten a ping yesterday? You can read through the introduction on the first page and hop in on the post below. Sorry for the mixup!

@sagaxi @Delari QuetzalQueen
Hello, the second part of the story is posted, but you didn't make a choice yesterday. As of right now, you can just read the introduction on page one and join the post below!
@Kapara
Hello, I think you may not have gotten a ping yesterday? You can read through the introduction on the first page and hop in on the post below. Sorry for the mixup!

@sagaxi @Delari QuetzalQueen
Hello, the second part of the story is posted, but you didn't make a choice yesterday. As of right now, you can just read the introduction on page one and join the post below!
60787410.png 57806280.png
[quote=Pinglist] @GrimMistress @Raccoongirl @xarellax @Levanaael @Nightfleet @Huskily @Brokenstone @Saraceaser @SkyyeofEmber @Tufira @SeaGodling @Eialyne @CrystalRush @Hinumi @LucidWhispers @felistopaz @KathiraNarae @rubyredtan @Katelle @heartcrusher1 @Watercolour @FawnStars7 @Katsuokai @kokobean22 @Cheshly @Tenbris @ThisOneIsBlue @DuskyChangeling @talicinx @Firra[/quote] You don’t bother. Because you were paying attention to the guides, you’re one of the first people in line and one of the first to see the amazing sight as you walk deeper into the cave. "Welcome to what we like to call the room of stars," Valena says, her voice carrying through the large domed room you find yourself in. It is easy to see why it was named that way because the the ceiling is glowing with pinpicks of soft blue light. "The lights come from bioluminescent bacteria on the cave walls and ceiling. You can't tell from here, but the ceiling is wet, which is what allows them to grow. The water seeps down from the surface carrying enough nutrients for them to survive. Follow me and we'll take a better look." There are stalagmites and stalactites throughout the cave, and the tour group wends between them. Valena is in the front, while Conrad watches the rear. You hear him trying to quietly chastise someone lagging behind, but he's more than loud enough that everyone can hear him. "Don't dally, cupcake! This next bit is really spectacular. You'll definitely want to be towards the front for it." The ceiling is a dazzling array blue on black. You can't help but crane your neck backward to stare at it as you walk forward. There are striations in the bright patches where the bacteria grow more densely. You're so immersed that you barely avoid crashing into the dragon in front of you. "Gather round, everyone. The bacteria are unique because they don't only grow on the surface of the rock but inside it as well. Let me show you." You can't see very well at all! Do you: [b]1) Move closer to Valena. This sounds really interesting! 2) Don't bother. There's too much of a crowd. I'd rather examine all the stalactites on my own[/b] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/9t0nB01JM6bNP1sp1]Click here to make your choice.[/url]

You don’t bother. Because you were paying attention to the guides, you’re one of the first people in line and one of the first to see the amazing sight as you walk deeper into the cave.
"Welcome to what we like to call the room of stars," Valena says, her voice carrying through the large domed room you find yourself in. It is easy to see why it was named that way because the the ceiling is glowing with pinpicks of soft blue light.

"The lights come from bioluminescent bacteria on the cave walls and ceiling. You can't tell from here, but the ceiling is wet, which is what allows them to grow. The water seeps down from the surface carrying enough nutrients for them to survive. Follow me and we'll take a better look."

There are stalagmites and stalactites throughout the cave, and the tour group wends between them. Valena is in the front, while Conrad watches the rear. You hear him trying to quietly chastise someone lagging behind, but he's more than loud enough that everyone can hear him. "Don't dally, cupcake! This next bit is really spectacular. You'll definitely want to be towards the front for it."

The ceiling is a dazzling array blue on black. You can't help but crane your neck backward to stare at it as you walk forward. There are striations in the bright patches where the bacteria grow more densely. You're so immersed that you barely avoid crashing into the dragon in front of you.

"Gather round, everyone. The bacteria are unique because they don't only grow on the surface of the rock but inside it as well. Let me show you."

You can't see very well at all! Do you:

1) Move closer to Valena. This sounds really interesting!
2) Don't bother. There's too much of a crowd. I'd rather examine all the stalactites on my own

Click here to make your choice.
60787410.png 57806280.png
[quote] @Terato @Knickknacks @Morare @StarCookies @Siritys @ZoneZer0 @Stanzascale @LehLora @jetfeather @Salvation @marsaquarium @Ninaosp @dividedAnimus @Stormdreamer @Siennia @FloatingInSpace @Thewarywather13 @Sylphiette @Lasreaine @Hexacoatl @Espoir @SporkLord @GiantPandroid @Samoqueen @ophician @RemanLT @luminousnoble @Lundlaeva @tigressRising @JinxMoonstone @Sidegrinder @DraigTeg @teastain @Amariel @Thestuffedanimal @Rave31 @Rocwylde @Azuredusk @Syceris[/quote] You sneak over to the entrance. You look around casually, but no one is paying you any attention. You quickly sneak a peek into the box someone left. There’s a pile of scones inside! You grab one for the road and casually saunter back to the front of the room. When the tour starts you casually sneak back into line. "Welcome to what we like to call the room of stars," Valena says, her voice carrying through the large domed room you find yourself in. It is easy to see why it was named that way because the ceiling is glowing with pinpricks of soft blue light. "The lights come from bioluminescent bacteria on the cave walls and ceiling. You can't tell from here, but the ceiling is wet, which is what allows them to grow. The water seeps down from the surface carrying enough nutrients for them to survive. Follow me and we'll take a better look." There are stalagmites and stalactites throughout the cave, and the tour group wends between them. Valena is in the front, while Conrad watches the rear. You hear him trying to quietly chastise someone lagging behind, but he's more than loud enough that everyone can hear him. "Don't dally, cupcake! This next bit is really spectacular. You'll definitely want to be towards the front for it." The ceiling is a dazzling array blue on black. You can't help but crane your neck backward to stare at it as you walk forward. There are striations in the bright patches where the bacteria grow more densely. You're so immersed that you barely avoid crashing into the dragon in front of you. "Gather round, everyone. The bacteria are unique because they don't only grow on the surface of the rock but inside it as well. Let me show you." (You got a scone! Eating it restores 2 hunger points. You can eat it at any time, by pinging me and letting me know. No hunger bar? Don’t worry, it’s still delicious.) You can't see very well at all! Do you: A. Move closer to Valena. This sounds really interesting! B. Don't bother. There's too much of a crowd. I'd rather examine all the stalactites on my own. [url=https://goo.gl/forms/PTLshPzdZd5Xefb92]Click here to make your choice![/url]

You sneak over to the entrance. You look around casually, but no one is paying you any attention. You quickly sneak a peek into the box someone left. There’s a pile of scones inside! You grab one for the road and casually saunter back to the front of the room. When the tour starts you casually sneak back into line.
"Welcome to what we like to call the room of stars," Valena says, her voice carrying through the large domed room you find yourself in. It is easy to see why it was named that way because the ceiling is glowing with pinpricks of soft blue light.

"The lights come from bioluminescent bacteria on the cave walls and ceiling. You can't tell from here, but the ceiling is wet, which is what allows them to grow. The water seeps down from the surface carrying enough nutrients for them to survive. Follow me and we'll take a better look."

There are stalagmites and stalactites throughout the cave, and the tour group wends between them. Valena is in the front, while Conrad watches the rear. You hear him trying to quietly chastise someone lagging behind, but he's more than loud enough that everyone can hear him. "Don't dally, cupcake! This next bit is really spectacular. You'll definitely want to be towards the front for it."

The ceiling is a dazzling array blue on black. You can't help but crane your neck backward to stare at it as you walk forward. There are striations in the bright patches where the bacteria grow more densely. You're so immersed that you barely avoid crashing into the dragon in front of you.

"Gather round, everyone. The bacteria are unique because they don't only grow on the surface of the rock but inside it as well. Let me show you."

(You got a scone! Eating it restores 2 hunger points. You can eat it at any time, by pinging me and letting me know. No hunger bar? Don’t worry, it’s still delicious.)

You can't see very well at all! Do you:

A. Move closer to Valena. This sounds really interesting!
B. Don't bother. There's too much of a crowd. I'd rather examine all the stalactites on my own.

Click here to make your choice!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
Tyreth , I notice I am not on the ping list ?May I be added please and Thank you
Tyreth , I notice I am not on the ping list ?May I be added please and Thank you
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24154625] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241547/24154625_350.png[/img] [/url] Konarial looks about the cave in curious fascination. Being the inert scientist he is, he immediately reaches for his notebook and begins furiously writing down everything he can think of about the cave. When Valena tells everyone about the bacteria growing inside the rock, he immediately moves closer for a better look.

24154625_350.png

Konarial looks about the cave in curious fascination. Being the inert scientist he is, he immediately reaches for his notebook and begins furiously writing down everything he can think of about the cave. When Valena tells everyone about the bacteria growing inside the rock, he immediately moves closer for a better look.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34333947] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343340/34333947_350.png[/img] [/url] TickTock decides to try and see the stalactites on his own , he doesn't like crowds that much . He walks up to a stalactite just outside the group and leans in to examine it closely .

34333947_350.png

TickTock decides to try and see the stalactites on his own , he doesn't like crowds that much . He walks up to a stalactite just outside the group and leans in to examine it closely .
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
[columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/266119/26611838.png[/img] [nextcol] [quote]Darren male Brown | Spearmint | White Writer, Poet and Historician[/quote][/columns] "...Caving is a dangerous EXTERME SPORT after all; but, we’re not expecting any trouble.” Darren listened intently to the rules and warnings the two guides were giving, his quick writing pace serving him good as he scribbled down everything they said. [i]There's bound to be some people who don't listen carefully to the stuff they tell us[/i], he thought to himself, watching a number of other dragons turning towards the cave entrance. He noticed that there was something on the floor they all were going towards, and even though it peaked his interest, he decided to stay put and keep listening. [i]I mean, someone has to do it...[/i] he watched with big eyes as the others return from the entrance, all with a scone in hand! He heard his belly growl a bit and thought to himself how he would've liked one as well when Valena calls out to the group and leads them to the next room. ... [i]Darn, I can't see a thing![/i] Darren shuffled his way through the masses of dragons. [i]I guess sometimes it's good to be small![/i] Now standing in front of most other dragons, he could finally see the stalagmites and stalactites Valena was talking about, all glowing lightly in the dark of the cave. [i]Man, I need some of those for Rhian. He would kill for Crystals that glow in the dark.[/i] After studying them for a while, he decided to make a quick sketch for his collection.
26611838.png
Quote:
Darren
male
Brown | Spearmint | White
Writer, Poet and Historician

"...Caving is a dangerous EXTERME SPORT after all; but, we’re not expecting any trouble.”

Darren listened intently to the rules and warnings the two guides were giving,
his quick writing pace serving him good as he scribbled down everything they said.
There's bound to be some people who don't listen carefully to the stuff they tell us,
he thought to himself, watching a number of other dragons turning towards the cave
entrance. He noticed that there was something on the floor they all were going towards,
and even though it peaked his interest, he decided to stay put and keep listening.
I mean, someone has to do it...

he watched with big eyes as the others return from the entrance, all with a scone in
hand! He heard his belly growl a bit and thought to himself how he would've liked one
as well when Valena calls out to the group and leads them to the next room.

Darn, I can't see a thing!
Darren shuffled his way through the masses of dragons.
I guess sometimes it's good to be small!
Now standing in front of most other dragons, he could finally see the stalagmites
and stalactites Valena was talking about, all glowing lightly in the dark of the cave.
Man, I need some of those for Rhian. He would kill for Crystals that glow in the dark.
After studying them for a while, he decided to make a quick sketch for his collection.
VoQGRmF.pngvnSWsnf.pngixMJUSi.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51